Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User (36138 Views)

Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by ArchangeLucifer: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Buhari's fault.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Edoziesmart(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ambode why doing all this evil things to lagosians. It is not fair at all.
Zoogeria with their wicked leaders.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by ElsonMorali: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Fake story.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
bumi10:
What is wrong with this country and its citizens, especially those in the health care sector? Is it that if you don't have money, you are automatically a lesser human or what? How can people be treated this way? Isn't it enough that if you even have your money, these so called health workers will as well treat you like a poo.

Meanwhile many hospitals cannot provide basic services because people don't pay their bills as and at when due

In fact, it is possible that this hospital, assuming the story is true, cannot treat the man because when many Nigerians run away from hospital without paying, they harm the hospital ability to provide adequate care for all.

And when governors pronounce free health program, and NHIS refuses to pay, many hospitals are broke... both public and private.

Nigerians, you caused this. In a manner of speaking. You refuse to pay health care it's due, and you vote for and defend politicians who loot money and run an economy dependent on sharing money, rather than on manufacturing based prosperity.

That is why we are here today.

Nigerians, change begins with you.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Airforce1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Crazy country we live in
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by cyberguy72(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:
It shall never be well with GEJ and all his supporters

When Nigeria could have made progress during Oil boom, GEJ, his barren witch of a wife and all their eastern backbones took knives and shared the collective wealth of Nigerians.
Buhari is a goatttttttttt

3 Likes

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is the Nigeria we now live in. Pathetic!
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Fake story.
do you need video? Stop being a göat

1 Like

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Alariiwo: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
cyberguy72:
Buhari is a darling

Yea!

Whereas GEJ remains and ineffectual buffoon.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Why do I find it difficult to believe this story?
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by MONITZ: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
The health profession should be a calling and u must ve the zeal to want to help people and it shouldn't just be all about the pecuniary gains ,same with pastoral
work..
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by paradigmshift(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sirpaul:
This can't be true.... Nigeria isn't that bad..

yes it's
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Burger01(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
smiley
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by 1miccza: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

When Nigeria could have made progress during Oil boom, GEJ, his barren witch of a wife and all their eastern backbones took knives and shared the collective wealth of Nigerians.

Will you just shut it already??What has your current beloved government done to change your allegations if they were actually true abi na jazz dem put there??

2 Likes

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by AuroraB(f): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Abeg who dey pull all this people trouser before dem snap picture?
It's that beastly mentality of 'let's pull him down, let's shame him'. And the equally foolish ones that gets entertained by this act.
Don't you see? Nigerians are angry people, they don't want to be angry without inflicting same on others and it's scary sad sad sad embarassed
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Redstone(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
thorpido:
Are you sure that is the story behind this?I doubt.

No matter the story behind this incident, this is simply not right.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by IamIBK: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
this is bad
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Pius33(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
I saw this young man too, what a sad situation for an helpless man to lie down for 2days after several calls put across to LAGOS STATE EMERGENCY to come over. They came yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon to pick up the young man only to bring him back that there's no free space at the hospital.
What a sad one!
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by BruncleZuma: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
AuroraB:
It's that beastly mentality of 'let's pull him down, let's shame him'. And the equally foolish ones that gets entertained by this act.
Don't you see? Nigerians are angry people, they don't want to be angry without inflicting same on others and it's scary sad sad sad embarassed

My dear it's disheartening even the sick and the dead deserve some respect.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Alariiwo: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
1miccza:

Will you just shut it already??What has your current beloved government done to change your allegations if they were actually true abi na jazz dem put there??

You this guy that likes chasing after Nairaland married women again?

BTW how is your married writer wife in literature section you love seducing via whatsapp?

Person wey see your comments now go think say you get sense. Bye!
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by 1miccza: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

You this guy that likes chasing after Nairaland married women again?

BTW how is your married writer wife in literature section you love seducing?

Person wey see your comments now go think say you get sense. Bye!

E be like say you high!! Your comment show am sha no be your fault. So you have added Married women to your heap of lies too. A word of advice, some people use their time for much more productive things than you would ever think of.

1 Like

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sirpaul:
This can't be true.... Nigeria isn't that bad..
No NIGERIA is Good.....

1 Like

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Alariiwo: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
1miccza:

E be like say you high!! Your comments show am sha no be your fault. The married women come tell u say dem pursue dem abi?? Talk sense and stop deviating to what you don't know.

Repent before it's too late.. I won't say more than that.

Those women you chat with have screenshots they show to more important guys that tickle their fancy.
Fear God mister Michael.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Alwaystruth: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Your likes are better dump in the toilet than on the roads. You thinks and talks like an idiot..Since Gej left with his eastern backbones why hasn't your Messiah Buhari fix Nigeria or it must be Gej that must fix Nigeria?...If you are not one of those idiots that lives on frees : Free internet, free food, free house ..free clothes ..free pocket money and free ,free, you would have noticed that prices of oil has gone above $65 per barrel ..You have noticed that out of 57 years of independence , Gej only ruled just 5yrs... Idiot and empty scums every where..
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by 1miccza: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

Repent before it's too late.. I won't say more than that.

Those women you chat with have screenshots they show to more important guys that tickle their fancy.
Fear God mister Michael.

Oga All i have to say is you need help!!! You think say calling person name go change the fact say you dey talk wetin you no know??

On the contrary my friend ''you need to repent'' too..
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Alariiwo: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
1miccza:

Oga All i have to say is you need help!!! You think say calling person name go change the fact say you dey talk wetin you no know??

On the contrary my friend ''you need to repent'' too..

Thou shall not convert your neighbour's property, wife inclusive.. so sayeth the Lord of Hosts

Back to your question, PMB is far better than GEJ anyday anytime.

I wish Yaradua had ruled instead of that bastard thief from otueke. Woe betides his generations up to the fourth for the damage he caused in Nigeria. Fool was even planning to split the country after it dawned on him he won get re-elected.

God showed him supremacy regardless. Shalom!
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by TheNature: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

i am not against you,but is it during Jonathan that oil first start booming?
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by 1miccza: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

Thou shall not convert your neighbour's property, wife inclusive.. so sayeth the Lord of Hosts

Back to your question, PMB is far better than GEJ anyday anytime.

I wish Yaradua had ruled instead of that bastard thief from otueke. Woe betides his generations up to the fourth for the damage he caused in Nigeria. Fool was even planning to split the country after it dawned on him he won get re-elected.

God showed him supremacy regardless. Shalom!

Let me laugh a bit before responding to your GEJ comments, the person you actually think and have chats of isn't me, you've been mistaking another Michael for me and the chats that you have, i actually helped to decipher that person's identity. I can't stoop so low and have never done that bro.

As for your GEJ and Buhari comparison, even if i don't support any of them, right now the facts on ground in the lives of the masses and currently around even Buhari are revealing themselves clearly so you don't need any kind of defence the facts are clear.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Alariiwo: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
1miccza:

Let me laugh a bit before responding to your GEJ comments, the person you actually think and have chats of isn't me, you've been mistaking another Michael for me and the chats that you have, i actually helped to decipher that person's identity. I can't stoop so low and have never done that bro.

As for your GEJ and Buhari comparison, even if i don't support any of them, right now the facts on ground in the lives of the masses and currently around even Buhari are revealing themselves clearly so you don't need any kind of defence the facts are clear.

Naso.. keep denying you hear?

You that can repo anything in skirts whether single or married. Even chased one here for over three years. you still never give up.

Hope you have a stable job now.. oga Engineer grin
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by 1miccza: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

Naso.. keep denying you hear?

You that can repo anything in skirts whether single or married. Even chased one here for over three years. you still never give up.

Hope you have a stable job now.. oga Engineer grin

Na wa for you ooo, stop this lie before it gets too far. You can keep trolling this moniker as long as you like and following my chats but i have told you and please this needs to stop. You got this from that ''repo'' and i am telling you to stop these accusations, cos i am not that person. God forbid bad thing.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Alariiwo: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
1miccza:

Na wa for you ooo, stop this lie before it gets too far. You can keep trolling this moniker as long as you like and following my chats but i have told you and please this needs to stop. God forbid bad thing.

Repent and sin no more.. God bless!
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by 1miccza: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

Repent and sin no more.. God bless!

Na you know shaaa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online / Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.