Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas (558 Views)

Unanswerable Questions For Islam / Questions For Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by wolesmile(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Before I begin, let me state, for the purpose of clarification, that this post is not about discrimination. Neither is it to degrade or declare as unbelievers, the Ahmadiyya sect. The Ahmadiyya, I respect a lot, even more than I do the Tebleeghi. One of the things I respect about them is their penchant for memorizing the Holy Quran.
I think it's important I state that I belong to the Sufi sect, and I know what it means to face discrimination from other sects who are ignorant of your beliefs and practices.
The purpose of this post is just to ask some questions on issues I am not clear on regarding some beliefs and practices in the Ahmadiyya movement. I only want responses from members of the sect. No abuses. No negative statements. Just factual clarifications, with citations/references. The questions are highlighted below:

1. Is it true that one of the beliefs of the Ahmadiyya is that Allah (SWT) fasts, sleeps and wakes up, prays (to who?), writes, makes mistakes, and have intercourse (A'uzhu bi'llahi mina ash-shaytan rrojeem)?
~ Still wondering how all these could be ascribed to the almighty.

2. Is it true that the Ahmadiyya sect does not frown at the use of hard drugs, alcohol and other intoxicants?

3. How come members of the Ahmadiyyas don't offer solat behind others. I have witnessed this on several occasions. Does it mean that others are unbelievers, unclean or don't know how to offer solat?

4. If Ahmadiyyas think because Allah said in the Holy Quran that all souls must taste of death, then it follows that Nabiyy Eesa (a.s) survived his crucifixion and lived till old age (as against the The Quran saying he was taken into heaven), then I think they should tell us where Nabiyy Idrees lived out the remaining years of his life.

5. Is it true that Ahmadiyyas regard the following as prophets of Allah?
- Zoroaster
- Krishna
- Budha
- Confucius

~ What qualifies the above listed as prophet of Allah?

Before you respond, know that all the above questions come about as a result of information on the movement gathered from various sites being promoted by the movement itself. You can also check wikipedia page on Ahmadiyya, especially as a source for the last question.

Maa salaam....

cc:
taoaliu1
seantunes
password990
Abidaz
Aminu212
Crescentholm
QueenOfNepal (I know you're no muslim, but your inclusion was borne out of your comments from an earlier trade. You seem to know a little about the sect.)
Waiting for logically constructive comments and answers.
Re: Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by wolesmile(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Been over 3hrs now, and no Ahmadiyya has responded. Does is mean these assertions are true? Or that you don't know how to defend them or what?
Re: Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by iamgenius(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
This post is rubbish sir. Why do you need them to answer those questions while their own books are online for you to read.

You want another argument here?
Re: Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by wolesmile(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamgenius:
This post is rubbish sir. Why do you need them to answer those questions while their own books are online for you to read.
You want another argument here?
Thanks. I thought as a genius, you read through and understood. I asked simple questions on the things I read from different sources. What if those online sources are misleading? Do you outrightly believe everything you read about Islam from online sources? Let Ahmadiyyas answer, especially the last question.
Re: Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by Fundamentalist: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
The one question among many you forgot to add is , do ahmadiyyas believe that prophet Muhammad (saw) is seal of all prophets and messengers of Allah as mentioned in the Qur'an ? This should be your first question.

Let me add another , do ahmadiyyas believe Jinns exist as mentioned in the Qur'an ?
Re: Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by iamgenius(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
wolesmile:
Thanks. I thought as a genius, you read through and understood. I asked simple questions on the things I read from different sources. What if those online sources are misleading? Do you outrightly believe everything you read about Islam from online sources? Let Ahmadiyyas answer, especially the last question.
I don't believe in all online sources. That's why we Muslims were encouraged to have a SIEVE (Knowledge) to sieve everything we read(online and offline).

The Aqeedah of Ahmadiyya and all other sects were availablie from their sources. Only a novice about those sects will still be asking about their Aqeedah( I'm sorry to say that)

ANYBODY THAT HAS THE BELIEF OF THE AHMADIYYA AFTER IT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO HIM THAT IT'S A WRONG AQEEDAH IS A KAAFIR IN WHAT WAS REVEALED TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him) BY ALLAH.
Re: Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by ndaud: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2017
wolesmile:
Before I begin, let me state, for the purpose of clarification, that this post is not about discrimination. Neither is it to degrade or declare as unbelievers, the Ahmadiyya sect. The Ahmadiyya, I respect a lot, even more than I do the Tebleeghi. One of the things I respect about them is their penchant for memorizing the Holy Quran.
I think it's important I state that I belong to the Sufi sect, and I know what it means to face discrimination from other sects who are ignorant of your beliefs and practices.
The purpose of this post is just to ask some questions on issues I am not clear on regarding some beliefs and practices in the Ahmadiyya movement. I only want responses from members of the sect. No abuses. No negative statements. Just factual clarifications, with citations/references. The questions are highlighted below:

1. Is it true that one of the beliefs of the Ahmadiyya is that Allah (SWT) fasts, sleeps and wakes up, prays (to who?), writes, makes mistakes, and have intercourse (A'uzhu bi'llahi mina ash-shaytan rrojeem)?
~ Still wondering how all these could be ascribed to the almighty.

2. Is it true that the Ahmadiyya sect does not frown at the use of hard drugs, alcohol and other intoxicants?

3. How come members of the Ahmadiyyas don't offer solat behind others. I have witnessed this on several occasions. Does it mean that others are unbelievers, unclean or don't know how to offer solat?

4. If Ahmadiyyas think because Allah said in the Holy Quran that all souls must taste of death, then it follows that Nabiyy Eesa (a.s) survived his crucifixion and lived till old age (as against the The Quran saying he was taken into heaven), then I think they should tell us where Nabiyy Idrees lived out the remaining years of his life.

5. Is it true that Ahmadiyyas regard the following as prophets of Allah?
- Zoroaster
- Krishna
- Budha
- Confucius

~ What qualifies the above listed as prophet of Allah?

Before you respond, know that all the above questions come about as a result of information on the movement gathered from various sites being promoted by the movement itself. You can also check wikipedia page on Ahmadiyya, especially as a source for the last question.

Maa salaam....

cc:
taoaliu1
seantunes
password990
Abidaz
Aminu212
Crescentholm
QueenOfNepal (I know you're no muslim, but your inclusion was borne out of your comments from an earlier trade. You seem to know a little about the sect.)
Waiting for logically constructive comments and answers.

One by one question answered:
1. No
2. Ahmadiyya = true islam
In islam drugs alcohol and intoxicants are not allowed.
3. How can we offer a salat behind a person who does not believe in the Imam of this age? We believe that Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (as) is the Promised Messiah and Imam Mahdi according to the prophecies of the Holy Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم
4. This needs a bit more clarification. Will write later a detailed answer. But for now Quran doesnt say that he was taken "into heaven". Heaven is niot mentioned in any veese related to Hazrat Isa (as).Quote the verse please.
5. Yes we do except these as prophets because Allah send to all nations of this World prophets. But we have to follow the Holy Prophet of Islam صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

Fundamentalist:
The one question among many you forgot to add is , do ahmadiyyas believe that prophet Muhammad (saw) is seal of all prophets and messengers of Allah as mentioned in the Qur'an ? This should be your first question.

Let me add another , do ahmadiyyas believe Jinns exist as mentioned in the Qur'an ?

1. Yes
2. Yes
Re: Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by Empiree: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ndaud. Your responses are easily refuted about Ghulam, khatamm nabiy and not praying behind other Muslims. These are your violations. Busy now. Maybe later i have your time. Meanwhile a thread was created days ago and still ongoing

And pls brothers, respect op's wishes. He stated his intention at the beginning. He simply wants to hear from horse's mouth. That's fair. Try to understand that.

Wolesmile, here is the ongoing thread where some of your questions are answered.

https://www.nairaland.com/4154241/ahmadiyya-qadianiyya
Re: Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by wolesmile(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Empiree:
Ndaud. Your responses are easily refuted about Ghulam, khatamm nabiy and not praying behind other Muslims. These are your violations. Busy now. Maybe later i have your time. Meanwhile a thread was created days ago and still ongoing
And pls brothers, respect op's wishes. He stated his intention at the beginning. He simply wants to hear from horse's mouth. That's fair. Try to understand that.
Wolesmile, here is the ongoing thread where some of your questions are answered.
https://www.nairaland.com/4154241/ahmadiyya-qadianiyya

Thanks, Empiree.
Meanwhile ndaud, still coming to take up some of your responses as soon as I am less busy.
Re: Some Questions For Ahmadiyyas by Aminu212: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Listening

(1) (Reply)

Is Islam The True Religion? / Is Abortion Islamic? / Islam Believes Jesus As The Messiah, But What Is He Annointed For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.