Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Humans Knew It Better - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Humans Knew It Better (505 Views)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? / Is It Better To Recite Qur’aan From Memory Or To Read From The Mus-haf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans Knew It Better by advocatejare(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Allah, the all-knowing who is the supposed author of the Quran gave Muhammad a revelation but Muhammad changed it because someone suggested a better verse than the one Allah revealed to Muhammad !

Was that not wonderful?

The next time anyone tells you that the Quran didn’t have human inputs, please show them this:

Muhammad Corrects Allah
Narrated Al-Bara:
There was revealed: 'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah.' (4.95)
The Prophet said, "Call Zaid for me and let him bring the board, the inkpot and the scapula bone (or the scapula bone and the ink pot)."' Then he said, "Write: 'Not equal are those Believers who sit..", and at that time 'Amr bin Um Maktum, the blind man was sitting behind the Prophet . He said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is your order For me (as regards the above Verse) as I am a blind man?" So, instead of the above Verse, the following Verse was revealed:
'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah.' (4.95)
Sahih Bukhari 6:61:512

“If Muhammad really received eternal and unchangeable words from a heavenly book, this exception clause could not be added to it, no matter how reasonable it might be. That which is eternal and unchangeable cannot be changed, no matter how pressing the need. If anyone, even Muhammad, can adjust the wording and content of the Quran in this way, then this completely contradicts the Orthodox perspective on what the Quran is.”

1 Like

Re: Humans Knew It Better by haekymbahd(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
advocatejare:
Allah, the all-knowing who is the supposed author of the Quran gave Muhammad a revelation but Muhammad changed it because someone suggested a better verse than the one Allah revealed to Muhammad !

Was that not wonderful?

The next time anyone tells you that the Quran didn’t have human inputs, please show them this:

“If Muhammad really received eternal and unchangeable words from a heavenly book, this exception clause could not be added to it, no matter how reasonable it might be. That which is eternal and unchangeable cannot be changed, no matter how pressing the need. If anyone, even Muhammad, can adjust the wording and content of the Quran in this way, then this completely contradicts the Orthodox perspective on what the Quran is.”
Next time take your time and read between the lines. The answer is already in the same Hadith you posted. Muhammad didn't add anything to the Quran rather it was revealed by Allah himself

Check the bolded below

Narrated Al-Bara:
There was revealed: 'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah.' (4.95)
The Prophet said, "Call Zaid for me and let him bring the board, the inkpot and the scapula bone (or the scapula bone and the ink pot)."' Then he said, "Write: 'Not equal are those Believers who sit..", and at that time 'Amr bin Um Maktum, the blind man was sitting behind the Prophet . He said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is your order For me (as regards the above Verse) as I am a blind man?" So, instead of the above Verse, the following Verse was revealed:
'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah.' (4.95)

Your answer is in what I bolded above, the verse was revealed and not corrected by Muhammad.

For more clarification to put this to bed finally you might want to read this check the bolded below there lies your answer.

Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d As-Sa`idi:

I saw Marwan bin Al-Hakam sitting in the Mosque. So I came forward and sat by his side. He told us that Zaid bin Thabit had told him that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) had dictated to him the Divine Verse: "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives.' (4.95) Zaid said, "Ibn-Maktum came to the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was dictating to me that very Verse. On that Ibn Um Maktum said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! If I had power, I would surely take part in Jihad." He was a blind man. So Allah sent down revelation to His Apostle while his thigh was on mine and it became so heavy for me that I feared that my thigh would be broken. Then that state of the Prophet (ﷺ) was over after Allah revealed "...except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) (4.95)

Sahih al-Bukhari 2832

Ma Salam...

1 Like

Re: Humans Knew It Better by advocatejare(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2021
haekymbahd:
Next time take your time and read between the lines. The answer is already in the same Hadith you posted. Muhammad didn't add anything to the Quran rather it was revealed by Allah himself

Check the bolded below

Narrated Al-Bara:

Your answer is in what I bolded above, the verse was revealed and not corrected by Muhammad.

For more clarification to put this to bed finally you might want to read this check the bolded below there lies your answer.

Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d As-Sa`idi:

I saw Marwan bin Al-Hakam sitting in the Mosque. So I came forward and sat by his side. He told us that Zaid bin Thabit had told him that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) had dictated to him the Divine Verse: "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives.' (4.95) Zaid said, "Ibn-Maktum came to the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was dictating to me that very Verse. On that Ibn Um Maktum said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! If I had power, I would surely take part in Jihad." He was a blind man. So Allah sent down revelation to His Apostle while his thigh was on mine and it became so heavy for me that I feared that my thigh would be broken. Then that state of the Prophet (ﷺ) was over after Allah revealed "...except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) (4.95)

Sahih al-Bukhari 2832

Ma Salam...
grin
The new verse was “revealed “ after the blind man had corrected Allah and Muhammad?

It’s funny how the blind man knew better than the so-called all-knowing Allah
Re: Humans Knew It Better by haekymbahd(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2021
advocatejare:

grin
The new verse was “revealed “ after the blind man had corrected Allah and Muhammad?

It’s funny how the blind man knew better than the so-called all-knowing Allah

I don't think so the blind man didn't correct Allah it was already something established, his faith healed him just like the faith of the woman below healed her child. It is still the same actions shall be judged by intention.

Mathew 15

22 And behold, a woman who was a Canaanite from that district came out and, with a [loud, troublesomely urgent] cry, begged, Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is miserably and distressingly and cruelly possessed by a demon!

23 But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, Send her away, for she is crying out after us.

24 He answered, I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 But she came and, kneeling, worshiped Him and kept praying, Lord, help me!

26 And He answered, It is not right (proper, becoming, or fair) to take the children's bread and throw it to the [e]little dogs.

27 She said, Yes, Lord, yet even the little pups ([f]little whelps) eat the crumbs that fall from their [young] masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered her, O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you wish. And her daughter was cured from that [g]moment

Or are you saying Jesus didn't know her faith would heal her before telling her he was only sent to the lost sheep of isreal.

On the authority of Ameer ul-Mu’mineen (the Commander of the Faithful), Abu Hafs `Umar ibn al-Khattab radiAllahu anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah sallAllahu alayhi wa sallam say:

“Actions are but by intentions and every man shall have only that which he intended. Thus he whose migration (Hijrah to Madeenah from Makkah) was for Allah and His Messenger, his migration was for Allah and His Messenger, and he whose migration was to achieve some worldly benefit or to take some woman in marriage, his migration was for that for which he migrated.

Reported in Bukhari and Muslim Hadith 1

Even if the verse was rephrased or not the blind man will still have the reward of those who strive for Allah. Allah looks at ones intention.

1 Like

Re: Humans Knew It Better by advocatejare(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
haekymbahd:

I don't think so the blind man didn't correct Allah it was already something established, his faith healed him just like the faith of the woman below healed her child. It is still the same actions shall be judged by intention.
The blind man corrected Allah and his apostle together!
You lied again that the blind man was healed!

Show the evidence!

Muhammad was a miracle-less “prophet”, he didn’t heal any blind man. Stop the deception
Re: Humans Knew It Better by haekymbahd(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
advocatejare:

The blind man corrected Allah and his apostle together!
You lied again that the blind man was healed!

Show the evidence!

Muhammad was a miracle-less “prophet”, he didn’t heal any blind man. Stop the deception
I meant his intention already got him covered. I only cited an example from the bible and that was my intention.

Actions shall be judged by intention either it was changed or not it still amount to the same.

1 Like

Re: Humans Knew It Better by advocatejare(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
haekymbahd:
I meant his intention already got him covered.
Someone corrected Allah and his apostle and Muhammad had to alter what Allah supposedly revealed to him and bent to the blind man’s revelation and you’re here saying another thing!

That scenario showed that the blind man was a more better inspirator than Allah.

Allah and Muhammad had to bend and bow to the blind man’s wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Humans Knew It Better by haekymbahd(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
#
Re: Humans Knew It Better by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2021
haekymbahd:
#

Better leave this one. He no go gree! Na one face he dey follow enter hell small small!

His argument are illogical and he never sees reason in any counter argument except to bring another doubt to the table.
Re: Humans Knew It Better by AntiChristian: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Allah says:
Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things? [Quran 2:106]

The story of the re-revelation is recorded in the following hadith:

Narrated Sahl bin Sad As-Sa'idi:

I saw Marwan bin Al-Hakam sitting in the Mosque. So I came forward and sat by his side. He told us that Zaid bin Thabit had told him that Allah's Apostle had dictated to him the Divine Verse:

"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives.' (4.95)

Zaid said, "Ibn-Maktum came to the Prophet while he was dictating to me that very Verse. On that Ibn Um Maktum said, "O Allah's Apostle! If I had power, I would surely take part in Jihad." He was a blind man. So Allah sent down revelation to His Apostle while his thigh was on mine and it became so heavy for me that I feared that my thigh would be broken. Then that state of the Prophet was over after Allah revealed "...except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) (4.95)

Sahih al-Bukhari
Re: Humans Knew It Better by advocatejare(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Allah says:
Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things? [Quran 2:106]

The story of the re-revelation is recorded in the following hadith:

Narrated Sahl bin Sad As-Sa'idi:

I saw Marwan bin Al-Hakam sitting in the Mosque. So I came forward and sat by his side. He told us that Zaid bin Thabit had told him that Allah's Apostle had dictated to him the Divine Verse:

"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives.' (4.95)

Zaid said, "Ibn-Maktum came to the Prophet while he was dictating to me that very Verse. On that Ibn Um Maktum said, "O Allah's Apostle! If I had power, I would surely take part in Jihad." He was a blind man. So Allah sent down revelation to His Apostle while his thigh was on mine and it became so heavy for me that I feared that my thigh would be broken. Then that state of the Prophet was over after Allah revealed "...except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) (4.95)

Sahih al-Bukhari
This Quranic verse has negated all what you said, except you agree that Allah is antagonizing itself

Allah said in Sura 10:64 that no change can be in its word yet a blind man changed the word of Allah to a better one and Allah succumbed and change its word:

“ Unto them is glad tidings in the life of the world and in the Hereafter. No changing is there in the words of Allah. That! it is the mighty achievement.”
-Surah 10:64
Re: Humans Knew It Better by advocatejare(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Better leave this one. He no go gree! Na one face he dey follow enter hell small small!
Stop crying. I’ve always defeated you that’s why you’re pained. I’ll keep teaching you, just follow instructions given in surah 10:94 and 16:43
Re: Humans Knew It Better by allahIsAnIDOL: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
TEXTUAL HISTORY OF THE koran

Almost every Muslim is taught from infancy to cling to the notion that
the Bible has been corrupted and changed, while the Koran is free
from corruption, perfectly preserved since the time of Muhammad.
But a thorough study of the textual history of the Koran will show
that it is not the Bible, but the Koran that has been changed. That is
what Islamic historians themselves bequeathed to us.
After the famous battle of Aqraba in 632 AD, during the Caliphate
of Abu Bakr, many Muslims who knew the Koran by heart were killed.
As a result, Umar B. Al-Khattab advised Abu Bakr of the need to compile
the Koran into a standardized text. Abu Bakr ordered the compilation to
be made by Zaid Ibn Thabit from inscriptions on palm leaves, stones and
from the remaining reciters.
When the compilation was done, it was kept by Abu Bakr until his
death. His successor, Umar, then took custody of it. Afterward, it came
into the possession of Hafsa, one of Muhammadís widows (a daughter of
Umar).1
The companions of the prophet also did their own compilations
and produced other manuscripts for use in various provinces. There were
four rival provinces, each using a different text of the Koran.2
During the reign of Khalif Uthman (the third Khalifah), reports
reached him that in various parts of Syria, Armenia and Iraq, Muslims
were reciting the Koran differently from the way it was being recited by
Arabian Muslims. Uthman immediately sent for the manuscript in Hafsaís
possession and ordered Zaid Ibn Thabit and three others, Abdullah Ibn
Zubair, Said Ibn Al-As and Abdullah Al-Rahman Ibn Harith B. Hisham to
make copies of the text and make corrections where necessary. When
these were completed, we read that Uthman took violent action
regarding other existing Koranic manuscripts: ìUthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they
had copied and ordered that all the other koranic materials,
whether written in fragmentary manuscripts, whole copies, to
be burnt.î (Sahih al-Bukhari Vol. 6 Page 479).
To eliminate variant readings and contradictions, all other
manuscripts were indeed burned, but the Uthmanic edition itself was
not perfect and met with a similar fate. When Marwan was governor
of Medina, he ordered Hafsaís manuscript to be destroyed. The only
reasonable conclusion one can have is that during Uthmanís time,
some of the contradictions in Hafsaís text were so glaring that a total
destruction of it was called for rather than a revision. From then until
now, conflicting passages and historical inaccuracies exist within the
Koranic texts.
The Deedats, the Joommals, and the so-called Sheiks continue their
unwarranted attack on the Bible while suppressing the fact that Khalif
Uthman burned all the Koranic manuscripts apart from Hafsaís, and that
Governor Marwan followed the example of Uthman by destroying the
Hafsa text as well. Anyone with the slightest regard for truth would have
to admit that the Textus Receptus of the Koran now in circulation is a far
cry from the textus originalis! It is not too wild to suggest that were
Muhammad alive at the time of these incidents, he would have received
one of his usual ìrevelationsî to back up those burnings.
Contrary to Muslim belief, there were more than just language
differences between Uthmanís text and the texts which were ordered to
be burned. In every case, there were considerable verbal differences
between them and the text Uthman determined (by whim) to be the
final standardized version of the Koran.
These differences were real textual variants and not just language
peculiarities as is often taken for granted. In several cases there were
words and sentences found in some codices that were missing in others.
In other instances, the variants concerned whole clauses and consonantal
variants in certain words. No wonder Khalif Uthman had to resort to
wholesale burning as his best option.Evidence abounds to this day, that verses, indeed whole passages are
missing from the Koran that is in circulation today. For instance, the
second Khalifah, Khalif Umar, stated in his life-time that certain verses
prescribing stoning for adultery were recited by Prophet Muhammad
himself as part of the Koran:
ìGod sent Muhammad and sent down the scripture to him. Part
of what he sent down was the passage on stoning. We read it,
we were taught it, and we heeded it. The apostle stoned and we
stoned after him. I fear that in time to come men will say that
they find no mention of stoning in Godís book and thereby go
astray in neglecting an ordinance which God has sent down.
Verily, stoning in the book of God is a penalty laid on married
men and women who commit adultery.î (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat
Rasulullah p. 684)
The verse on stoning, no longer to be found in the Koran, is
incontrovertible proof that the Koran as it stands today is not the same
as the one spoken by Muhammad.
What the public does not know is that Jihad has many faces. Jihad
is not just slaughtering people for Islam, but it is also a systematic
suppression of truth and propagation of lies.1
If not, how can Muslims
boldly assert (despite hard historic evidence to the contrary) that the
Bible has been changed while the Koran has been perfectly preserved
since Muhammadís time? You cannot tell me that Islamic scholars are ignorant of the many
defects in the Koran, nor of the havoc that the various Khalifs have done
to it.1
We, ourselves, are not in any way amazed for the Bible has said:
ìSuch teachings [Propaganda] come through hypocritical liars,
whose consciences have been seared as with a hot ironî
(1 Timothy 4:2, NIV)
The plain truth is that the Koran has been changed through
suppression and burning, and many of its passages have been deliberately removed or altered.

(1) (Reply)

Words From Our Scholars / Woolwich Attack Response - Nabil Goes In / The Definition Of Worship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.