Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid (1673 Views)

How To Get Any Premium, Paid Or Hacked Android App / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards / UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by ThatKING(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
As a result of an initial post about the delay of NYSC OCTOBER 2017 CORPERS ALLOWANCE DELAY

www.nairaland.com/4145602/today-2016-batch-b-stream

And now a post complaining about REFUNDING THE EXCESS MONEY SOME PATRIOTIC CORPERS were paid

www.nairaland.com/4163298/scholar-urges-corpers-return-overpaid

I HAVE DECIDED WE CURRENT SERVING CORPS MEMBERS, OUT-GONE CORPS MEMBERS AND ASPIRING CORP MEMBERS SHOULD HOLD A POLL

modelmike7 braimeddy abdulsemiu02 Chumaster Posimii StarryV Dream2 Haychay Dotmann McQueen Ibroh22 Purplejuli y0rmee Sharliz Sabiman GrandMufti Rojeta Ugosample Edoziesmart mozele emmychesh Vivly bjhaid AlfieJ5 Chumaster Posimii StarryV Dream2 Haychay Dotmann McQueen Ibroh22 Purplejuli y0rmee Sharliz lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by ThatKING(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
NOT TO REFUND
kindly click LIKE

TO REFUND THE MONEY
kindly click share

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
you don hear were person dey return pension ??
dia fada !! make dem go kollect the 72,000 from Maina or Babachir Lawal
Re: NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by chumada: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Make una refund make them pay other ex corpers like me ooooo. I'm so tired of staying this abuja
Re: NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by devlishGINGER(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
NYSC where is my money ? owo mi da ?
Re: NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
ThatKING:
As a result of an initial post about the delay of NYSC OCTOBER 2017 CORPERS ALLOWANCE DELAY

www.nairaland.com/4145602/today-2016-batch-b-stream

And now a post complaining about REFUNDING THE EXCESS MONEY SOME PATRIOTIC CORPERS were paid

www.nairaland.com/4163298/scholar-urges-corpers-return-overpaid

I HAVE DECIDED WE CURRENT SERVING CORPS MEMBERS, OUT-GONE CORPS MEMBERS AND ASPIRING CORP MEMBERS SHOULD HOLD A POLL

modelmike7 braimeddy abdulsemiu02 Chumaster Posimii StarryV Dream2 Haychay Dotmann McQueen Ibroh22 Purplejuli y0rmee Sharliz Sabiman GrandMufti Rojeta Ugosample Edoziesmart mozele emmychesh Vivly bjhaid AlfieJ5 Chumaster Posimii StarryV Dream2 Haychay Dotmann McQueen Ibroh22 Purplejuli y0rmee Sharliz lalasticlala
okay
Re: NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by kuchikau1: 5:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Sorry to ask... I havnt seen october allawee. Only 41k 4 nov. Dec. Am batch b stream 1. Just passed oup last week.
Re: NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by princeleo2017(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2017
kuchikau1:
Sorry to ask... I havnt seen october allawee. Only 41k 4 nov. Dec. Am batch b stream 1. Just passed oup last week.
bros, there's nothing like December allawee for batch b stream 1 OK, you went to camp on November 20th and rounded up ur three weeks stay in camp on December 12 right?.......So ask ur self this question, the money i was paid in camp on December which month was it for? So after finding answer to this question u will now realised that nobody is owing u a dime. Am a batch b stream 2 we went to camp camp 23th January and came out 13th February so if am passing out on January I will be paid my December and January together just like they paid u ur October and November together shikina.
Re: NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by mcg1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oga your own better. I hve not been paid September allowance and even the lst 41k. Am fucking stranded all thnks to nysc
Re: NYSC: To Refund Excess Money Paid Or Not To Refund Excess Money Paid by pahen1991: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
dis is our right. Access should hasten up and pay many are stranded.#ibomcopa

(1) (Reply)

*be Good Ambassadors Of The Scheme, Dg Nysc Urges Corps Members* / Batch A 2013 NYSC Mobilization Time Table / UNIBEN Prospective Corps Members! UPDATE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.