Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2052 Views)

Urgent: Economics Graduate For A One-off Task / Economics Graduate Needed ASAP / Garki Hospital Abuja Graduate Recruitment 2017 (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by peterakpanumo: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is a Research and Advisory organization that pursues two twin missions of advancing behavioral science and alleviating poverty.

We work with researchers, practitioners, and policy-makers to conduct rigorous field and laboratory-based experimental studies in behavioral economics in developing countries and apply research outcomes to real-world problems. We are headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya with active project operations in Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Associate
Reports to: Engagement Directors for all responsibilities

Position Summary

Associates are the primary project managers for all external Busara projects. Associates are expected to be able to quickly gain an expert understanding of a particular problem or research question and use all tools at their disposal, both within and outside Busara to execute an engagement to the highest possible degree, with careful consideration of timing and budget.
Associates are expected to have strong qualitative and quantitative skills and be able to quickly understand and adapt to new contextual situations.
Associates should be able to develop creative and rigorous solutions to client and partner needs and manage both internal and external relationships with energy, enthusiasm and professionalism.
Associates directly manage other project staff that work on their project and, as well as liaise with other Busara teams and are expected to coordinate and manage staff effectively.

Responsibilities
Does this sound interesting? If so, are you looking to:

Design and develop research and advisory projects focused on using behavioral science to alleviate global poverty
Recruit partners from academic institutions, development banks, large NGOs, private companies and social enterprises and manage the relationships
Minor administrative tasks as part of project work
Live in Lagos, with some domestic and international travel.
Implement qualitative and quantitative behavioral research
Develop and pilot instruments
Manage large scale field and lab projects with leading academics and institutions
Organize, clean and analyze data
Disseminate results, prepare project reports and present results
Design future scope of works

In addition to project responsibilities, Associates also have the following organizational responsibilities to ensure a healthy and functioning organization:

Work with the Associate team to conduct goal setting exercises, objectives and key results, and team building events.
Serve as mentors to Analyst and Project Lead team members, when requested.
Serve on internal committees when necessary.
Contribute to skills-building workshops for Associate teams.
Communicate across organizational teams to ensure a healthy and functioning organization.
Complete required focus contracts, reviews and snapshots.
Assist with internal initiatives where necessary.

Requirements
So you’re interested in the organization and what the role entails. But do you have what we’re looking for?

A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Social Sciences, Public Policy, or related fields. Other fields will be considered.... Read more details here ==>>>http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/busara-center-for-behavioral-economics-recruitment/
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jaykizz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good evening, please I only want to know what their interview (Skype Interview) is all about and the questions to expect. Tanx as I await a prompt reply.
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Jaykizz:
Good evening, please I only want to know what their interview (Skype Interview) is all about and the questions to expect. Tanx as I await a prompt reply.

Hello, have you interviewed already? Mine is on Monday.
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jaykizz(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Obi411:

Hello, have you interviewed already? Mine is on Monday.
No. Mine is also on the same day as yours. Do you have any info as regards the interview?
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jaykizz:

No. Mine is also on the same day as yours. Do you have any info as regards the interview?

Nothing at all, seems like they're trying to grow a new team here.

Time for your interview?
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jaykizz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Obi411:

Nothing at all, seems like they're trying to grow a new team here.
Time for your interview?
1pm. Yours?
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jaykizz:

1pm. Yours?

2pm.

All the best bro.
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jaykizz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Obi411:

2pm.

All the best bro.
Same here. But please you can always share any info you get as regards the interview.
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jaykizz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Obi411:

2pm.
All the best bro.
How was your interview bro?
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Jaykizz:

Network connection was not so good, but I'm being optimistic.

Have they gotten back to you? Nothing yet here.
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jaykizz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote www not so goowwd, but I'm being optimistic.
ww
Have they gotten back to you? Nothing yet here.[/quote]
No. But according to the order of arrangements, we should receive our messages today.
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Any news yet? I'm kinda nervous. Lol.
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dmaze: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2017
[)
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jaykizz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Has anyone received any news from them? I haven't received any.
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jaykizz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
dmaze:
[)

You tried to mail me right?
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jaykizz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
I just got a reject mail guys. I wish those of us that were successful the best all through the recruitment process.

2 Likes

Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jaykizz:
I just got a reject mail guys. I wish those of us that were successful the best all through the recruitment process.

I'm so sorry bro, you'd definitely win as you keep on pushing. It is well.

I got a success mail.

2 Likes

Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dmaze: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Theworld4Christ: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Obi411:

I'm so sorry bro, you'd definitely win as you keep on pushing. It is well.

I got a success mail.

congrats bro, can I get in touch with you,I just got an invite, my number is 0808 240 8472
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Theworld4Christ: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jaykizz:

Hello brother, pls I need to get in touch with you,can I have your contact pls, mine is 0808 240 8472
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Theworld4Christ:

congrats bro, can I get in touch with you,I just got an invite, my number is 0808 240 8472

I sent you a PM. Sorry for the late response, I have been busy lately.
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Theworld4Christ: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Obi411:

I sent you a PM. Sorry for the late response, I have been busy lately.

I sent a reply sir
Re: Busara Center For Behavioral Economics Graduate Recruitment 2017 by efficiencie(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Theworld4Christ:

Hello brother, pls I need to get in touch with you,can I have your contact pls, mine is 0808 240 8472

Did you scale through all the phases of the recruitment? Could you share how the experience was like.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration And Requirements / Vacancy For Credit Officer In A Reputable Financial Institution / Entry-level Graduate Recruitment At Onefi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.