Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Dirty Abattoirs In The South East - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dirty Abattoirs In The South East (26905 Views)

LASG Reacts To Illegal Abattoirs, Unclean Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by hokafor(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
I expect me to read all this or what
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by SmartMugu: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=OrientDailyNews post=62195520][/quote]
Ok
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Mrkumareze(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
That's a general problem here in naija. It's not peculiar with any region and there's no remedy hence the government is not interested in that.
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Ddaji(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Since they decided not allow people with skills in handling meet to do the job this is the result. It is only in south east that ibos are handling meat proceesing. You claimed to have N13 trillion investment in the north but ordinary abbatoir job you won't allow people with comparative advantage to handle(,northerners)

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Pidginwhisper: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
I go marry the lady wey read everything as she go get patience for marriage Wella cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by iukpe: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
DozieInc:
Health inspection is really dead in this country.
Most abattoirs are an eye sore, you begin to wonder if its humans that is going to consume the meat.

Health officers dare not go there. They just lurk around hotels and bars issuing one permit or the other for money.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by DocAdray(f): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dirty, filthy, unhygienic abattoirs and slaughter houses are common all over Nigeria. This calls for public health concerns. The government need to make stringent laws on animal slaughter and meat inspection, as is obtainable in other sane climes.

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Nopanties: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Odingo1:
But Abattoirs in the every state in Nigeria is like this now shocked shocked kiss, nobi today now
you dey mind this useless people... Like say nah today them dey chop.

Because they see the meat on table

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Ttipsy(f): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
op All abattoir I Nigeria is a deep mess, it not only in SE, verify.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Greenville990: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Because you want to show us just one picture.........see the epistle that followed it.

Just one picture. undecided
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by brookz: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Chai, see another one from Potor Republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by santopelele(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Abeg who read all this to the end? Abeg tell me what they are saying in simple word4
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by mccoy47(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
madridguy:
Dirty pigs but they will be the first to attack others
Coming from an almajiry zombie

1 Like

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by vengertime: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
madridguy:
funny enough it's your masters Fulanis that are doing the business

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself

vengertime:
funny enough it's your masters Fulanis that are doing the business

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kiss the truth.

mccoy47:

Coming from an almajiry zombie
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Macelliot(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Nothing new

Igbos are dirty pigs and they know it

Explains why they kill and eat each other
Travel out for once. I am sure you still believe that drawing a line on the floor and an housefly perching on it makes ones' mother breast dries flat.
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Adelaide2: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol. Hypocrisy at it's best. Go to Bodija Ibadan and see dirty abattoir. Go to Boundary in Ajegunle Lagos, Yorubaland, it's same story.
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ddaji:
Since they decided not allow people with skills in handling meet to do the job this is the result. It is only in south east that ibos are handling meat proceesing. You claimed to have N13 trillion investment in the north but ordinary abbatoir job you won't allow people with comparative advantage to handle(,northerners)
and who these so called people with skills if I may ask? my friend let me tell u no matter how much skill u have as long as u are working in a poorly funded facility it will be as if u are doing nothing.
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ddaji:
and who are these so called people with skills if I may ask? my friend let me tell u no matter how much skill u have as long as u are working in a poorly funded facility the results will be the same.
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Ugosample(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Nairaland is the home of bigotry in Nigeria.

Go and make your findings and give us 3 abattoirs that are clean in the whole of Nigeria.

no mind them

1 Like

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
All these waste of space saying that igbos are dirty are fools at least the Igbos has acknowledged that the abattoirs in the south east is nothing to write home about and needs upgrading but what about other regions in Nigeria especially the south west and the north? what are they doing about their abattoirs? their people will keep on eating shit as meat if they don't do something.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thank God that I don't eat meat
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
and some alamajiris will be typing nonsense when their people are the reincarnation of dirty itself.
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by ahmEenu(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Macelliot:

Do you both have brains?

It is even obvious to all Nigerians that almost all abbatiors are run by Northerners and few Yorubas.

Have you ever seen an Igbo man selling suya?
Grow up Tribalists.

Both of you needs brain format.
it is spelt abattoir not abbatior... Mr tribalist you are the one that needs to grow up right here. .. What is the relationship between abattoir where they slaughter animals and selling of suya...

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Oloripelebe: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
They wl blame afonjas for dis grin
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oloripelebe:
They wl blame afonjas for dis grin
the same way u have been blaming Igbos for all ur misfortunes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Hotzone(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
madridguy:
Asu anwuru! Onye ofenmanu iberi ibe!
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by robotix: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
@wackyj1 grin grin grin
Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by ipobarecriminals: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
sad sad sad potopoto people, fnt catrs.Nah dere lifestyle. .Go to OGBETE market,u go see how human waste mix wit PIGS/COWS Are,

1 Like

Re: Dirty Abattoirs In The South East by Ebbunwa(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
if you eat suya. your name na sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day? / How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? / Best Amala Joints In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.