Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) (46533 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Money Ritual Gone Bad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Same thing with the foreign religion practitioners, but different ways of seeking for revenge.

Why on earth would someone be going from the mountain to the valleys, praying for the enemies to die or against his/enemies!

What is the difference between the traditionalist seeking the death of an enemy from the god, and a christian praying for the death of his enemies?
or a muslim bombin his victims.
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YOU MEAN YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGION
Shut ur stinking mouth... Com to my area n listen to d churches der.. Everyday dey keep shouting Fire,fire fire, die, die, die who are they trying to kill if not their enemy
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2017
efighter:

How many times have you good heard Muslims shout "all my enemies fall down and die"?
you cannot hear them because they believe in killing there enemy with there own hand, lol worst than traditional worshipers self.
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Sorry but you can’t tell me how to protect myself from the wickedness I pray “Anyone obstructing me from fulfilling my destiny and my family also any one oppressing Me Lord let the fire from your kingdom arise and speak protect us “ unless you are obstructing me na defense just stop attacking Gods Children and you will be fine

Some have committed gravely acts against Gods children even when they showed mercy to them and do you think he will forgive you just like that lol you never jam Holy Ghost Fire water sef no dey quench am

I am Olusola

I would not and have no interest in doing that.

I have only pointed out the inconsistency in a doctrine or system of belief.

Enjoy.
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
IditaBoy:

I would not and have no interest in doing that.

I have only pointed out the inconsistency in a doctrine or system of belief.

Enjoy.

God punishes for sins ...we as humans and Christians have no true power to we just defend ourselves
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Harrybarca(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2017
This one weak me finish

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by leofab(f): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cinkq:
This is just one of the many disadvantages of traditional religion, those practicing it rarely forgive.
do the law and constitution forgives..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique / Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.