Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). (17768 Views)

How To Check JAMB UTME Result 2018 Online / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / Updates From JAMB CAPS Intensive Training and Sensitization Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by branhampaul: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Just login your Jamb profile,
Then click a set of three dots at the top,
When opened choose Caps,
Now heres the trick; Open another TAB and enter this URL -->> http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
Now you can view your status..

2 Likes

Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by reccy(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2017
how true is this?
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by branhampaul: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2017
reccy:
how true is this?
try it out.
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by sammy99(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2017
wow it really worked, datz gud

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by deco22(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2017
branhampaul:
try it out.
my admission status is blank
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by Elzak(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2017
deco22:
go to the menu of ur browser, put it to desktop/PC site And it will open then click "check admission status" and u are there
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by deco22(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Elzak:
go to the menu of ur browser, put it to desktop/PC site And it will open then click "check admission status" and u are there
dere is no 2017 examination there so...
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by Pearl343: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2017
I was offered admission,I clicked accept but when I checked again this morning, nothing was showing below the admission status. Please can you explain to me what happened?
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by branhampaul: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
deco22:
Keep checking.
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by branhampaul: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pearl343:
I was offered admission,I clicked accept but when I checked again this morning, nothing was showing below the admission status. Please can you explain to me what happened?
It also happened to me and it did happen to other persons too..
Well, I think if we'v accepted it, then it's ok.. No Panic since it's happening to all those who accepted. Jamb will clarify that later.
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by reccy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
branhampaul:
try it out.
waoh, it work! but it kept saying "not admitted". am worried.
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by RoyaleR(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
I logged on and I saw... congratulations you have been offered admission....am I to accept it even if my school haven't released their admission list
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by Pearl343: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
branhampaul:
It also happened to me and it did happen to other persons too..
Well, I think if we'v accepted it, then it's ok.. No Panic since it's happening to all those who accepted. Jamb will clarify that later.
Thanks
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by deco22(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
branhampaul:
Keep checking.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
branhampaul:
When opened choose Caps,
Now heres the trick; Open another TAB and enter this URL -->> http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
which dot(s) are we to Click at the Top?
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by richfriendsng: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
branhampaul:
When opened choose Caps,

do one have to choose 2016 as exam year? Because no 2017 there

Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by branhampaul: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
richfriendsng:

do one have to choose 2016 as exam year? Because no 2017 there
Don't click on "check admission" or whatever is there., There is a "3 dot toggle" at the top that you are to click, when opened then click CAPS.
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by branhampaul: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
reccy:

waoh, it work! but it kept saying "not admitted". am worried.
Check some other time.
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by branhampaul: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
RoyaleR:
I logged on and I saw... congratulations you have been offered admission....am I to accept it even if my school haven't released their admission list
Better Accept.
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by richfriendsng: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
branhampaul:
Don't click on "check admission" or whatever is there., There is a "3 dot toggle" at the top that you are to click, when opened then click CAPS.
ok let try again, Thanks for your response....
Showing welcome, and its blank this time
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by taiwo05(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
It doesnt work for direct entry or are they excluded
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by Xsem(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Congratulations BrahmaPaul and thanks for the procedures given and congratulations to me too. Glory be to God and honor to Mary, queen of angels.

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by reccy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
God, na your hand I dey o o . I wish I gain admission. am dyeing.
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
branhampaul:
Please its not every phone that has three dots,my infinix hot note had four lines,and yes it work well,mine shows admission in progress check back.

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by branhampaul: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2017
Xsem:
Congratulations BrahmaPaul and thanks for the procedures given and congratulations to me too. Glory be to God and honor to Mary, queen of angels.
what course/institution??
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by branhampaul: 5:57am On Nov 10, 2017
reccy:
God, na your hand I dey o o . I wish I gain admission. am dyeing.
what??
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by Xsem(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2017
branhampaul:
what course/institution??
Here

Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by reccy(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2017
branhampaul:
what??
am serious bros.
Re: How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). by muonelo007(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2018
scam

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Animals On Our Planet(Photos). / How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? / Corps Members Deployed To Teach Students In Kogi University, Says ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.