Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

"Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. (704 Views)

Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / "Stop Ranting On Social Media And Take Actions" - Shina Peller To Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by queensera(f): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Daddyshowkey has also taken to his instagram page to share his own opinion on the feud between 2face and blackface.

Read What He Wrote Below:

I don’t see why people like building issues out of nothing. What do you want Tuface to come and say about him and Blackface? O boy! You and your pulse tv, make Una go sleep if una no get something to talk. If you want to make peace, you don’t create war! You don’t call people out to start saying things about one and another. People try to make peace between people. You are trying to call tuface to come and say what? O boy! Make Una no make person vex oo!!! What do you really know about these two young men Do you know where they started from? @blackfacenaija let your music speak for you! Stop RANTING!!! It is high time you guys stop this childish behavior! You all are people’s fathers, you have children. I went through what @official2baba is going through and I know what jealousy can cause. I am not happy when I see young men that started together beefing each other. If you want help, there are so many ways to go about it and if you feel you can do it by yourself, go ahead! It is not until when you bring your brother man down that will make you be relevant. If you want to sing, sing oooo! Our work Na to make people happy! Not to make people sad. E be like say time don reach wey I go call all of Una together. Make Una stop blab blab! Blow blow and DO MUSIC!!! If small pikin they do music, e dey pepper you. Stay your own too Tuface! No answer anybody. I no wan hear you answer anybody. Everybody get him mouth to yarn him JagaJaga story. So, make Una stay Una own Abeg. #showdonshow #daddyshowkey #lionclan #asalamamovement #ajegunle

Check It On His Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbP_Sj9Dd1Q/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/let-your-music-speak-for-you-and-stop.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by sunshineV(f): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2017
This black boy again

1 Like

Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by itspzpics(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2017
I tire oo
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by Ribajae(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2017
daddy showkey!!!...... i c why dere is a 'daddy' in his name.

all dis celebrities wey won learn from hushpuppi and mompha.... na to fight be d highest trend...

mr blackface release d song........ we are waiting
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by Samsimple(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Black face you just want attention eehnn #UPCOMINGARTISTE
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Wetin come be this blaceface own?
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by tyson98: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2017
Lack of weed dey affect blackface
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by Timmy301(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2017
Black face! Black face!! Blaack face!!! how many time i call u? Be Warned

BTW, who BLACKY SHOWKEY dey form senior man for
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by Elnino4ladies: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Lol The veteran has spoken.
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by Larrey(f): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Na over jealousy dey worry blackface jare
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by Elnino4ladies: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Timmy301:
Black face! Black face!! Blaack face!!! how many time i call u? Be Warned

BTW, who BLACKY SHOWKEY dey form senior man for

Shut up!!!! Daddy Showkey issa legend in the game
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Now seun and his cohorts have seen new topics to grace the fp.
Re: "Let Your Music Speak For You And Stop Ranting" - Daddyshowkey To Blackface. by JamesReacher(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Daddyshowkey the greatest!!

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss? Nigerians React To Davido’s New Single ‘fai’ / I’m Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – IG / Bank W's Dog Named Duke Was Also Given An Aso Ebi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.