Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares A Tribute Sent To Him By His Wife On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares A Tribute Sent To Him By His Wife On His Birthday (381 Views)

Actress Rachel Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Bald Hair / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Photo With Susan Peters, Fans Blast Him / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares A Tribute Sent To Him By His Wife On His Birthday by Elibrainz(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Award winning Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo shares on Instagram a tribute sent to him by his wife on his birthday.

He said :
"
・・・
Thank God for a lovely family. My wife blew my mind with this lovely tribute on my birthday:
"The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you;
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.
Numbers 6v 24-26

I still recall the first moment that I looked into your eyes and knew that our connection was phenomenally special; every moment spent with you has been truly exceptional. We develop courage every day by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. You are a true gift of God and I love you more and more every passing day.

You are.......
My flame, my best friend, my buddy buddy, my confidant, my crush, my joy, my honey, my laughter, my soul mate, my shoulder, my strength, my spark, my desire, my dearest, my love, my passion, my treasure, my everything, my one and only,
and ...... my wish for you is to have the best of everything in life; that life becomes all that you want it to be;
Stagger not.......Rom 4v20
Giving praise ...... Psa 56v4&10,
Everything in this world has limit but my love for you is limitless... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING!!!!"
I feel so blessed to have her. God will grant your family peace and love forever IJN ".
Source : http://www.nevermissout.us/2017/11/kenneth-okonkwo-shares-tribute-sent-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Bangdadadang Master Speed Darlington Shows Off His Brand New Jeep / Opinion! Is “mama” By Tekno Ft. Wizkid The Best Collaboration These Stars Can Ma / I Wrote Davido’s “like Dat” – Teni Entertainer | Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.