Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Has The Street Been Fair To You?. Let's Hear Your Street Life Story - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has The Street Been Fair To You?. Let's Hear Your Street Life Story (443 Views)

What's A Fair Junior Developer's Monthly Salary? / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / Ten Ways People Will Hold You Back -- If You Let Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Street Been Fair To You?. Let's Hear Your Street Life Story by Biafrareform(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2017
We have all had dreams in life. To get to the top and enjoy the luxury of life has been everyone dream. But at times, we find ourselves struggling with the rigors of life.

I have always been in the street right from my secondary school days.

But in 2011, I left my parents to PH where I continue to hustle.
At a point in January 2013, the man I was working for who promised to assist me in school ask me out of his house. I was homeless and without cash. Wanted to go back to my village, but the tears of my bestie kept me back. That babe try for me Ohh.
I got a job as baker. It was tough mehn.
3 months after I was employed as a security man in my church. Things turn around for me. The following year I got admission as a full time student. I used proceed from my job to sponsor my school.
By God's grace, I will graduate next year. Am motivated, the future is bright.

How has the street been treating you. Let's hear your story. Who knows, it might be a source of inspiration to someone reading?

2 Likes

Re: Has The Street Been Fair To You?. Let's Hear Your Street Life Story by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2017
The streets know us
Re: Has The Street Been Fair To You?. Let's Hear Your Street Life Story by Evablizin(f): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Never give up.
Re: Has The Street Been Fair To You?. Let's Hear Your Street Life Story by JamesReacher(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Oh

(1) (Reply)

Reminder: Unilever Graduate Work Force Application Ends Tomorrow- Apply Now / Nigeria’s Only Olympic Gold Medalist Chioma Ajunwa Becomes A/commissioner Police / 12 Lessons I Accquired Through Experience In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.