Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) (17804 Views)

Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
May their blood be upon Buhary & APC members.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by BornAgainMay: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

The people killed are not Hausa, Plateau is not Hausa or Muslim state, the people killed are Christians

Did the Birom not participate in the Genocide that took my Grandfather?

2 Likes

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Arysexy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
samsard:
You well so?
You are obviously very ignorant, those being killed are other northern minorities (these ones are probably Birom) and even if they were Hausas, is your conscience so dead that they you can't empathize with other peoples' pain and suffering?
Doesn't your Bible instruct against rejoicing at even the death of the wicked??

Not holding forth for d guy u quoted, but hypocrite like u were rejoicing when the terrorist soldiers were killing and maiming unarmed ipob members.

I have no pity for any one be you Hausa or Yoruba after that episode. The hatred for Igbo man was brazenly shown and we assimilated the message well.

4 Likes

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
so sad, R.I.P to d departed

but the villagers should told us what they did to provoke those Jungle fulanis, so we can beg them for dialogue as these people fit hold grudge for generations
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
they haven't started wailing... they voted for that lunatic from duara so let them receive their own version of change....

2 Likes

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by ubany(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
JosWatchDog:
Yet again, another moment of grief in Plateau State as victims of the latest attack suspected to be Fulani herdsmen get a mass burial.

Report has it that, no fewer than 11 people were killed and many injured as a set of villagers who were reportedly returning from a market in Hoss village got ambushed. Unknown gunmen opened fire on their vehicle from the near by bushes.

And they still say they're not terrorist. I don't understand

According to reports from viewpointnigeria, these are names of the victims:

Ambushed and killed

Felix Ngwong – 34 years
Gyang Emmanuel – 29 years
Chuwang Bitrus – 31 years
Daniel Nini – 52 years
Dagam Danbwarang – 29 years
Rueben Danbwarang – 25 years
Sunday Danbwarang – 52 years
Dachollom Shom – 37 years
Daniel Shom – 45 years

Escaped with injuries

Dalyop Bwede
Darwang Samuel
Toma Sunday

See photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/11/11-persons-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-in.html

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Africanista: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
did anyone notice anything from the victim list?
Number 5, 6 and 7 on the dead list has same surname. Imagin if the 3 of them are family members.
God, pls hav mercy ooooo
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fulanis are NOT the problem of Nigeria...IPOB and NNAMDI KANU are the problems.

One NIJERIYA!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Pvibe007: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:

For what offence sir?

For being a Radical and pragmatic political and situational analyst? No Way, I can go a long way to tell anybody that History continues.

Not teaching in school won't change the obnoxious story my father told me about how his father was murdered while returning from farm..

I belong to your school of thought. Each time I voice out, the MOD gives me a ban, I have served over 10 BANs in 2months! Infact I was just released from a BAN few minutes ago. Obviously shows that the MODS are tribalistic and APC supporters. Don't be suprised if I can't banned after this comment! wink

1 Like

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by samsard(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Arysexy:

Not holding forth for d guy u quoted, but hypocrite like u were rejoicing when the terrorist soldiers were killing and maiming unarmed ipob members.

I have no pity for any one be you Hausa or Yoruba after that episode. The hatred for Igbo man was brazenly shown and we assimilated the message well.
Where and when did you see me rejoicing over killing of IPOB youths? and even if I did, does that mean that you should descend as low as those you criticize?
Like I said on my Facebook page, despite attending Church/mosque regularly, Nigerians are the worst set of hypocrites that have ever graced the planet earth.
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Abs76: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
GodDeyCraze:
Nigerians have accepted Fulani killings as normal thing,

These Plateau people were killed because they were Christians

Fulani herdsmen killing the natives of Plateau State
some ldiot are opening there gotta mouth and be saying rubbish without knowing those that attack first . Berom are they ones that attack they fulani first
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by samsard(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Whether birom or no birom, it was one of their own that slaughtered millions of Igbo children/Women and able bodied youths without arms on a broad day light, why did they slaughter them? Nothing but hate, I have learned to go extreme with my hatred.

I am last person to forgive Gowon and his accomplices .... More that from Fulani fall on them. Until their lands turn to dust and no Hausa origin be he man or woman, children or goats will be seen around that place
Well, that's insanity veiled as hate. Do you think there are no Igbo men in the army? And what about parts of Igbo land that are also suffering from incessant Fulani attacks, does that mean that the Birom of plateau state should rejoice over the casualties?
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by samsard(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abs76:
some ldiot are opening there gotta mouth and be saying rubbish without knowing those that attack first . Berom are they ones that attack they fulani first
Where you there to witness the Birom being the first toattack the Fulani? Occasionally during my travels I see herdsmen grazing on farmlands!!! and that's usually how it starts The thing is there is already an established enmity between the Fulani and other tribes.
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
madridguy:
This is too much.
grin
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gowon must stay alive to see his pple ethnically, technically n scientifically cleansed. the Igbos will never lose.

1 Like

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
muller101:
They asked for it now they got it. grin

are u rejoicing for their death or Wat cos u seem to b without ur sense
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
More blood for AJAKAJAK FRATERNITY, OGBONI CONFRATERNITY, ANAMANI CULT, ILLUMINATI (NAIJA) BRANCH.......on behalf of our occultic leaders
Soon er these plateau fools rise up and defend themselves d better for them
Since these killings started, I have not heard dat civio war fool-Gowon come out to publicly condemn it angry

1 Like

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abs76:

u must b one of dem, sometimes I wonder how some of u even talk, lives are wasted here n a goat like u is talking about who strikes first, may same fate b visited on ur family members so yu know how it feels

u are a big goat for saying such so all over d country dey the people there first attack d Fulani abi?

u are a big goat n I have no apology

ode

1 Like

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Terrorists are being called Fulani Herdsmen.

Guess what when the terrorist cross Cameroon border into Nigeria at Borno state, they are known as Boko Haram.
However when the cross the same Cameroon border further south at cross river Nigeria journalists for some reason start calling these terrorists herdsmen.
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by KimWooBin: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
They're just picking up from where Usman Dan Fodio left off

They're just picking up from where Prophet Mohammed left off

They're just picking up from where the prophet's companions and his jihaddist gangsters left off

But I don't blame them though, Human beings are shiit and don't deserve to live angry

Valar Morghulis, All men must die

Nawa for you oh....
you be Christian and you no dey go Church, you don't evn know what bible is preaching, illiterate bamboo
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
One North, one Nigeria! grin
JosWatchDog:
Yet again, another moment of grief in Plateau State as victims of the latest attack suspected to be Fulani herdsmen get a mass burial.

Report has it that, no fewer than 11 people were killed and many injured as a set of villagers who were reportedly returning from a market in Hoss village got ambushed. Unknown gunmen opened fire on their vehicle from the near by bushes.

According to reports from viewpointnigeria, these are names of the victims:

Ambushed and killed

Felix Ngwong – 34 years
Gyang Emmanuel – 29 years
Chuwang Bitrus – 31 years
Daniel Nini – 52 years
Dagam Danbwarang – 29 years
Rueben Danbwarang – 25 years
Sunday Danbwarang – 52 years
Dachollom Shom – 37 years
Daniel Shom – 45 years

Escaped with injuries

Dalyop Bwede
Darwang Samuel
Toma Sunday

See photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/11/11-persons-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-in.html

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by swedbase(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
I don't feel sorry for them. Their son and Awolowo killed Igbos in million and they all rejoiced over it . Oneday it shall be Awolowo people's turn.

1 Like

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Nebuzaradan: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
this is the people TonyeBarcanista said that they're not terrorists just to spite igbos

btw

all of them are Christians shocked
looks more like a religious cleansing

1 Like

Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by nichole4dtop: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is totally unacceptable anymore. These killings are outrageous and if we observe closely all those killed and injured were Christians.

Buhari and his government should act before Nigeria splits on their heads. These Fulani herdsmen are not above the law of the land. The government and security agents should arrest this ugly situation because they (herdsmen) are going to finish innocent harmless people in this country. Buhari is totally a failure. We are disappointed in you. Tame your Jihadist brothers disguising as herdsmen.

Enough is Enough.

Injustice and impunity have devastated and ravaged our country under your governance.

Make Nigeria Whole Again.
Re: 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) by Nebuzaradan: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
what do you expect to a country more concerned about armless and harmless "terrorists" than mass killing terrorists

such a damn useless country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sentences Two Internet Fraudsters To Three Months Jail (Photos) / EFCC Recovers ₦‎37bn From Humanitarian Ministry’s Looted Funds Under Sadiya / Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.