Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

(Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. (5646 Views)

Flexigig.co - Perform Simple Tasks And Get Paid / Modified: Mails have started coming in inecrecruitment. Please check / Complete Tasks And Get Paid (you Can Modify The Title If You Have A Better Idea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by bjayNL: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fellow NLanders,

Felt I should bring this here first,

I have quite a number of simple tasks to get done.

At most 10 mins, you can complete each one.

willing to pay per completion of these task (I'll send you details of the pay.... It is instant)

as long as you can have conversation with somebody, you can complete the task. (Simple right?...yeah, I can't do it alone grin grin)

Send a mail to

aceandpro@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by greatmarshall(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
marshall2me@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Kelvinblaize(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
kelvinugbome626@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Basildvalour(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
bjayNL:
Fellow NLanders,

willing to pay per completion of these task (I'll send you details of the pay.... It is instant)

as long as you can have conversation with somebody, you can complete the task. (Simple right?...yeah, I can't do it alone grin grin)

So if you're interested send a mail to

aceandpro@gmail.com

or leave me a comment here with your email address.

Basildvalour@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by azelab: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
akinlabiazeez@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
precibrook@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by AmKen(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Yujiz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mohammedyusufozo@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
bjayNL:
Fellow NLanders,

aceandpro@gmail.com

abosededeborah123@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by ionsman: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
iam_ionsman@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by jayfranc247(f): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
jennifer.ezeanyim@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by fargo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
ovbioba.king@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by yommysure(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yommysure@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by chieni(f): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
bjayNL:
Fellow NLanders,

aceandpro@gmail.com

pls can you explain what the task is about?

Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by BrilliantMind: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
tt
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by denice1: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
zikagrace@yahoo.co.uk
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by mhisterdreezy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
mhisterdreezy@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by ikechemez(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
ikechemez@yahoo.co.uk
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Onyin11: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Onyinfasanya@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by gideonedwards(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
gideonobakpolor@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
uacfashion@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
bjayNL:
Fellow NLanders,

aceandpro@gmail.com

let's see how it goes
derespect4real@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Niyeal(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
bjayNL:
Fellow NLanders,

aceandpro@gmail.com

better4niyiok@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by imninja: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
V
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by acevic: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Akerelev@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
onyedikamamah@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Wanhoney(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ayobamid77@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ifeoluwa1988@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by flexysam(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
ayenitech22@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by rapwithpapi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
bjayNL:
Fellow NLanders,

aceandpro@gmail.com

rapwithpapi@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Alexgeneration(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Realutibe@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by alvincy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
You cant find me tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program / A Lady To Marry / Npower Enlistment Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.