Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,620 members, 7,865,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe (1821 Views)

Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by anonymousIP2: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Laura Monyeazo Abebe, popularly known as Moet Abebe, is a Nigerian Radio and television presenter, actress, catering exec. Moet is so passionate about presenting. Moet, 28, was born in United Kingdom and Viviangist is proud to report that she likes Twerking like Kilode! In-fact her hobby is likely twerking!! Notice her Tattoos ...?? Pictures below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/lovely-pictures-of-radio-goddess-moet-abebe/

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by Kenzico(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Where. Izzz de pic?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by anonymousIP2: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2017

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by ArchangeLucifer: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
I'm sorry to say, but she is fat and shapeless.

She might be popular or expensive but she'll have a hard time giving me a hardon with this figure.

Spits.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by Elnino4ladies: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Too short. Her olyupus has fallen

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by Qsscruz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Radio goddess? Nobody will marry a goddess knowingly.. Who knows this may be only a part of her empire.. grin
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by dollytino4real(f): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
is she not with soundcity again?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by Benjom(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moet and the guy in dark glasses, the infamous mastur.....

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by laivwire(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moet has swag but beauty and figure wise, its a no-no

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by mhisterdreezy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
madness
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by Houseofglam7(f): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moët huh?
Don perignon where are you
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe by Praisles(f): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
''The sexiest part of me is my waist''says moet.punch newspaper dated :i don forget

(1) (Reply)

First Wife Of Bilyaminu Bello, Amina Reveals Why She Divorced Him / Cee-c Is Not A Ordinary Human Being - ‘alex’ Reportedly Reveals / Alex Ekubo Caught Making Moves On 2face Wife, Annie Idibia [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.