Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. (857 Views)

You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? / What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School (2) (3) (4)

What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by Dboy55(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dear nairalanders, in a month time I shall be turning 19 .
What advice will you give to me ,you wish you knew at 19 ?
Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by ifex370(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dboy55:
Dear nairalanders, in a month time I shall be turning 19 .
What advice will you give to me ,you wish you knew at 19 ?

Try to draw closer to God..

You'll need Him most in this phase of your life

The closer you are to him, the clearer your paths will be

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by dollytino4real(f): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
stay away from cult and girls

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by newyorks(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
u will be held responsible for any offence committed now. welcome to league alcohol takers but never u drink to death.

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by gabinogem(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Learn to be a law abiding citizen... Cuz 'ruggedity' no dey pay.

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by Lovetinz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
The secret of success is not patience, it's not determination, it's not luck.
It is Focus.

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by trendyprettygir: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Stay away from girls and focus.

If you focus (legitimately) and pursue success early enough, you will surely be rewarded.

Remember you might work hard and still not be successful especially immediately, this does not mean you would never be successful, it simply means that sometimes instant gratification ( success) might not be instant reward for all hard work, sometimes your reward might be a skill and applying this skill correctly and in the future will grant you that desired success.

Start something now while you are young, don’t wait till you graduate and get a job to start focusing and pursuing success, that’s too long.

Once you are rewarded with success, girls won’t be a problem. But in choosing the right one, you will need to be creative (but leave this till your success).

Then remember your maker (God) and your parents, forget bad gang.

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by Lalas247(f): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please forget about ladies .... Ambition should be priority
Study hard work hard ... that’s the best tool you need in life everything else will come in time .....

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by Dboy55(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Please forget about ladies .... Ambition should be priority
Study hard work hard ... that’s the best tool you need in life everything else will come in time .....

Thanks boss
Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by serenegroup(m): 3:35am On Nov 10, 2017
Stay away from drugs, stay away from betting , stay away from fornication, stay away from bad influence, learn a skill you are passionate about, and be a law abiding citizen.

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2017
-Study hard and get good grades. Besides school, have a job (or a side hustle/business) that generates income for you. Just make sure you're making money for yourself. Don't wait till you finish post-secondary before you start working. I got my very first job at 15 and it has built my work ethic and my love for money.

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Get into technology. If you are going to go to university study computer science but focus on artificial intelligence that's the future of this world. Self driving cars are becoming mainstream along with self driving boats. AI is advancing much faster than before.

Aside your degree, pick up some skills and open your entrepreneurship mind. Start reading up books and wealth creation and entrepreneurship and you should also attend seminars and webinars too. The future is bright and is in your hands.

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by edoman2016: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Discover your talent and pursue your passion.

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by ImaIma1(f): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Don't follow the bandwagon. Always endeavour to stand out.

Re: What Advice Will You Give To A Young Boy, Who Is About To Turn 19. by josessybj: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Come close to God

Meet Nigerian Woman With 4 Kids Who Drives Danfo To Provide For Her Family / The Funniest Thing I Witnessed On Sunday Morning. / Nigerian Man Laments After His Wife Did This; See Photo