Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,461 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

See 14 Year Old Boy That Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees To The Back Of His Head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See 14 Year Old Boy That Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees To The Back Of His Head (824 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / Is Wizkid Broke? See 14 Times The Starboy Has Rocked One Particular Sneaker / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 14 Year Old Boy That Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees To The Back Of His Head by Ghidihawn: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pakistan’s ‘ human owl ’ teenager who can turn his head 180 degrees to look directly behind him.

Muhammad Sameer, from the southern Pakistani city of Karachi, uses his hands to help rotate his head back over his shoulders.

Now the 14-year-old is hoping his unbelievable flexibility will land him a part in a Hollywood movie.

The teenager, who trains constantly to keep up his elasticity, said: ‘I would have been six or seven when I saw an actor in a Hollywood horror movie turning his head to look behind him.

‘It fascinated me. I started practicing for it and within few months, I was able to it.

‘My mother slapped me when she saw me doing this and told me never to do it again as I might end up hurting my neck but with time she realised that I’m God gifted.

‘My dream is to ......

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/11/human-owl-see-14-year-old-boy-can-twist-head.html
Re: See 14 Year Old Boy That Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees To The Back Of His Head by colossus91(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
pics or.....
Re: See 14 Year Old Boy That Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees To The Back Of His Head by vincentjk(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
colossus91:
pics or.....

What are you doing with pix
Re: See 14 Year Old Boy That Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees To The Back Of His Head by colossus91(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
vincentjk:

What are you doing with pix
vinny i go cum abj j ooo lol!!
Re: See 14 Year Old Boy That Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees To The Back Of His Head by vincentjk(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
colossus91:

vinny i go cum abj j ooo lol!!

Come make we spend Xmas together nao

If you wan go i go give you my Boerboel lol
Re: See 14 Year Old Boy That Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees To The Back Of His Head by colossus91(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
vincentjk:

Come make we spend Xmas together nao

If you wan go i go give you my Boerboel lol
u dey joke or na true??. boerboel pup abi?

(1) (Reply)

Fans Attacks Born Again Tonto Dikeh For Seducing Men In See-through Outfits / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Major Cleavage In Sexy Throwback Snap / Days After Welcoming A Baby, Uganda Singer Caught Having Sex With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.