Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People (13177 Views)

Historical Accuracy Of The Quran: Story Of Preserved Body Of Pharaoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by Asidiq23(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2017
ivolt:

Who are we talking about here?

Please post any evidence that whoever you reffered to was naturally preserved.

Finally, there are many examples of naturally-preserved corpses spread across
the world and it is as a result of the bodies being deposited in a suitable environments
and not the handiwork of a god.
Oya mention one... One naturally preserved corpses. Tell us their years and also show us images...
You are about to be disgraced bro...
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by Asidiq23(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2017
ivolt:
This is for the gullible.

There are many egyptian pharaohs whose buddy was mummified.
There is nothing miraculous about a body being mummified.

Neither the bible nor the quran told us which pharaoh it was despite
their self-acclaimed historicity suggesting they are all made up and
patched up stories with no evidence.

It is just like writing an epsitle about "a Nigerian president", the right
question to ask in such instance is: "which one?"
One simple question.. Are they mummified naturally, for how ling and in which conditions has their mummification started

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by Asidiq23(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2017
NaijaTalkTown:
You could have asked without being rude and harsh. Peace.
Don't mind him.he is an idiot.. He hasn't come to learn.. He put his mouth and fingers after his brain
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by personal59: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2017
UrWorstNightmare:

I see goodness of allah every time I read about the latest suicide bombing, latest child marriage and pedophilia etc

ehyaaa

may be u need to pick up d Quran and read about Allah
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by UrWorstNightmare: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Asidiq23:

Please do not reply this guy again.
I'm sure I'll be devastated by that undecided
But I would advise you
let's hear it

just watch what you say. Blasphemy would ruin you
the only way blasphemy can ruin me is if muslins get "peaceful" with me like they're peaceful in the north when they behead people and bomb them

If Allah wills, He can command the angels to slap you and you would never hear again till eternity.
bullshit! I'm as scared of your allah slapping me deaf as much as you're scared of Freddy Krueger killing you in your dreams Or Chucky or ghostface killing you

your allah and them have the same thing in common, they're all imaginary

be warned
keep your useless warning to yourself or serve it to other gullible homos

you aren't the only non Muslim, you don't have to be this stupid to be saying nonsense from your mouth.
I'm talking fact, deal with it

The one who created you is the one you are referring not great. In fact
allah did not create me, imaginary entities can't create real ones

its like saying Jack Bauer (not Kiefer Sutherland) is my father

it's just as saying your parents are stupid and not worthy of honour and respect..
Oponu
False equivalence! my parents are real, allah isn't!

if your god is real and as powerful as you say, you won't need to get so worked up for him

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by Koolcat01(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Most of d christian youth dnt Av manners, I dnt know if ur pastors teach u guys manners, teach u to respect other people religion. Pls respective bro and sis in Islam lets not reply any insult with insult ,dis people are lost in ignorance ... May Allah grant us d ability to tolerate dis manner less christians... We bliv dir are good xtians out dir

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by UrWorstNightmare: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Koolcat01:
Most of d christian youth dnt Av manners, I dnt know if ur pastors teach u guys manners, teach u to respect other people religion. Pls respective bro and sis in Islam lets not reply any insult with insult ,dis people are lost in ignorance ... May Allah grant us d ability to tolerate dis manner less christians... We bliv dir are good xtians out dir

No religion should be respected, all religions should be questioned and ridiculed if found wanting

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by neweraomo: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Allah akbar
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by nisai: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
yemaldo:

Why u dey reply d mumu
I was wondering also.
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by juman(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2017
The powerful God.

"Yea, verily He has power over all things."

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2017
are you finished lying?

I mean....

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by juman(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Peace be upon muhammad and his holy household.

Allahumma salli ala muhammad wa ala ali muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by dehmmorlarh4: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2017
ar u a muslim
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by Lightening: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Koolcat01:

You preach tolerance? What a bigoted hypocrite! Go to your mosques and preach it there; perhaps those planning suicide bombing this weekend might change their minds.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by bafsonbaf: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Allahu akbar, indeed Allah is great

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by juman(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
The pharaohs of nigeria are the military generals of senseless generation.
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by Asidiq23(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2017
UrWorstNightmare:

I'm sure I'll be devastated by that undecided

let's hear it

the only way blasphemy can ruin me is if muslins get "peaceful" with me like they're peaceful in the north when they behead people and bomb them

bullshit! I'm as scared of your allah slapping me deaf as much as you're scared of Freddy Krueger killing you in your dreams Or Chucky or ghostface killing you

your allah and them have the same thing in common, they're all imaginary
keep your useless warning to yourself or serve it to other gullible homos

I'm talking fact, deal with it
allah did not create me, imaginary entities can't create real ones

its like saying Jack Bauer (not Kiefer Sutherland) is my father

False equivalence! my parents are real, allah isn't!

if your god is real and as powerful as you say, you won't need to get so worked up for him
Go and even ask your parent who created them.. I am. Sure they would be so ashamed of you.. You didn't know who Allah is....
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by UrWorstNightmare: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Asidiq23:

Go and even ask your parent who created them.. I am. Sure they would be so ashamed of you.. You didn't know who Allah is....

allah is imaginary, deal with it!
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by Zubair123: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
ivolt:

The one during the time of Moses.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by lukasmuyiwa(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
UrWorstNightmare:

allah is not great
that's why you find it difficult to progress . omo ale jati jati
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by lukasmuyiwa(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
ivolt:

Asidiq23:

Oya mention one... One naturally preserved corpses. Tell us their years and also show us images...
he has been disgraced already

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by lukasmuyiwa(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Asidiq23:

he has been disgraced already
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by Saadallah26(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Allah Akbar
Re: Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People by murtaj(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
ivolt:

There are many Egyptian pharaohs whose body was mummified.

It is just like writing an epistle about "a Nigerian president", the right

Am quite sure that the Bible talk abt Pharaoh. Which one is Bible talking abt??
And also can you tell us three Egyptian pharaohs whose body was mummified?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? / Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims / Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.