Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian (2974 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by MrThisandthat(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
@anothernigerian

LETTER TO THE GRUDGEFUL SOUL FROM AnotherNIGERIAN
Hello Dear friend, how are you doing today?
I believe you are doing well. In general, how well has life treated you?

Or should I say how well has the issues of life played according to your rules? Needless to say, life does not play according to anybody's rules, it has its own rules and we have no option than to bend to it. We simply just have to flow along.
I am being very much careful how I address you in this letter especially in this beginning part so you do not have any reasons to grudgingly stop reading. Not just stopping to read but also refusing to forgive me for my mistakes which I will never do on purpose.
You need not wonder why I chose to address a letter to you today because it's long overdue. I should have connected with you a long time ago but I was saving it for the appropriate time. I hope I haven't committed the worse by so doing and I sincerely believe this is the very best of time to write you.
If I must pass my message in this paragraph, I will start by telling you the truth and it has to be because you need to hear it as it is. As raw as it may sound, you cannot move ahead if life if you refuse to forgive your offenders.
You bare grudges? Even after you have been asked to forgive? You are doing yourself more harm. You know why? Grudges are so heavy or should I say weighty to be carried along in this journey of life, it will never let you move at the right pace, aside it being heavy and all, you cannot have the right focus to achieve great goals in life because while you are busy grudging, you don't seem to create space for new ideas, new ideas that will blow you up beyond proportion, new ideas that will change your life completely, new ideas that will set you on a path of greatness. The benefits of a clear and upright mind can not be overeating.

You seem to snap and pin point every offender of yours, not just that, you easily spot their offenses but you carry them along with you deep within you for as long as you alone knows when. You do all these things forgetting that you also are human and like every other human being on this planet you are bound to make mistakes whether knowingly or unknowingly. Funny enough in some cases you seek forgiveness when in your cupboard you have countless issues you have refused to let go. I do not know why you have chosen to live your life that way but trust me you are doing yourself more harm than you can imagine. A pure mind attracts good thoughts and these good thoughts produces unimaginable creativities which are key essentials to excel in life.

Better be informed that your offense becomes worse than that of your Offender when you sternly refuse to forgive and forget. Everybody makes mistakes even you.

I do not need to beg you to help yourself. If you want to move forward in life speedily, then you have to learn how to let go. It is as simple as that. If you can't do that then you solely bare the responsibility of whatever it is that befalls you in life. You cannot carry all the weight of grudges and move forward well in life, it must slow you down, believe it or not. Just learn how to forgive and see how your progress in life will be skyrocketed.

I know it is quite difficult to do especially if you are not used to it but you can start gradually. Firstly by believing we are all in each others lives to make mistakes and be forgiven. This mentality will take you places, it will help you learn to forgive and move ahead, it will help you ignore the little things that will want to hinder you, it will help you forgive even before you are asked to.

I probably might have sounded harsh on you at some point in this letter. Like I have tried to teach you, please start by forgiving me first. Please try to understand, I could not come up with any better way to pass my message. By forgiving me, I will be much convinced we have this journey of letting go started on a very good slate.

Just before I go, let me beg you not to let the spirit of grudge/unforgiving spirit FINISH YOU, clear your mind an THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, you will be excel.

Yours sincerely,
AnotherNIGERIAN.

Source: http://www.anothernigerian.com/2017/11/letter-to-grudgeful-soul-from.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by eezeribe(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2017
I trust Nigerians,it's very easy for us to preach what we don't practice...
Op,u wan tell me say you nor get beef with people for your area...
If so,you really try;tiri gbosạ for you...wehdon sir!

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by baski92(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Yes Sir, oya make una show me love today na my birthday

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by Mobuoy19: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by Fingerprinter(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2017
I didn't read the post sha.
I'm just here to solicit for likes.
Dear people of God, show compassion and help me drop any like you are not using on this post.
Thanks and have a great Tuesday.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by puregrace(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2017
NOT EVERY SIN CAN BE FORGIVEN.YOU CAN FORGIVE WHO STEAL YOUR MONEY,YOU CAN EVEN FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO EAT YOUR FOOD WHEN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY HUNGRY AND HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO EAT.
BUT I DON'T THINK YOU CAN FORGIVE THAT PERSON OR GROUP THAT ACCUSE YOU WRONGLY,OR YOUR SISTERS RAPISTS OR NIGERIA GOVERNMENT NUMEROUS OFFENCES.
I BEG,NOT EVERY OFFENCE IS FORGIVABLE

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by daneni1(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by daneni1(m): 6:18am On Nov 14, 2017
P
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by amazon14: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Mr anotherNigerian, what point are making
Whats the grudge about?
I red tthrough this piece, but the only thing i grab was forgiveness, am i right? If yes then what are we forgiving you for?
Pls anothernigeria go straight to point
It pays to address the root of grudge you know
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by NotNairalandi(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2017
baski92:
na ur birth-day and you come squeeze face like say na ur bad-day undecided

any wey tiri gboosaa for u!
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by deflover(m): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2017
And dis made front page
Seun or mods if una dey look for topic
Do something that will make news
All this send junk to front page don dey make us bored
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by ExpiredNigeria: 6:26am On Nov 14, 2017
puregrace:
NOT EVERY SIN CAN BE FORGIVEN

Forgive all but, don't forget
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by baski92(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2017
NotNairalandi:
na ur birth-day and you come squeeze face like say na ur bad-day undecided

any wey tiri gboosaa for u!
lol plenty things just going through the guy's head. Tanx
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by NotNairalandi(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2017
MrThisandthat:
@anothernigerian

Or should I say how well has the issues of life played according to your rules? Needless to say, life does not play according to anybody's rules, it has its own rules and we have no option than to bend to it. We simply just have to flow along.
I am being very much careful how I address you in this letter especially in this beginning part so you do not have any reasons to grudgingly stop reading. Not just stopping to read but also refusing to forgive me for my mistakes which I will never do on purpose.
You need not wonder why I chose to address a letter to you today because it's long overdue. I should have connected with you a long time ago but I was saving it for the appropriate time. I hope I haven't committed the worse by so doing and I sincerely believe this is the very best of time to write you.
If I must pass my message in this paragraph, I will start by telling you the truth and it has to be because you need to hear it as it is. As raw as it may sound, you cannot move ahead if life if you refuse to forgive your offenders.
You bare grudges? Even after you have been asked to forgive? You are doing yourself more harm. You know why? Grudges are so heavy or should I say weighty to be carried along in this journey of life, it will never let you move at the right pace, aside it being heavy and all, you cannot have the right focus to achieve great goals in life because while you are busy grudging, you don't seem to create space for new ideas, new ideas that will blow you up beyond proportion, new ideas that will change your life completely, new ideas that will set you on a path of greatness. The benefits of a clear and upright mind can not be overeating.

You seem to snap and pin point every offender of yours, not just that, you easily spot their offenses but you carry them along with you deep within you for as long as you alone knows when. You do all these things forgetting that you also are human and like every other human being on this planet you are bound to make mistakes whether knowingly or unknowingly. Funny enough in some cases you seek forgiveness when in your cupboard you have countless issues you have refused to let go. I do not know why you have chosen to live your life that way but trust me you are doing yourself more harm than you can imagine. A pure mind attracts good thoughts and these good thoughts produces unimaginable creativities which are key essentials to excel in life.

Better be informed that your offense becomes worse than that of your Offender when you sternly refuse to forgive and forget. Everybody makes mistakes even you.

I do not need to beg you to help yourself. If you want to move forward in life speedily, then you have to learn how to let go. It is as simple as that. If you can't do that then you solely bare the responsibility of whatever it is that befalls you in life. You cannot carry all the weight of grudges and move forward well in life, it must slow you down, believe it or not. Just learn how to forgive and see how your progress in life will be skyrocketed.

I know it is quite difficult to do especially if you are not used to it but you can start gradually. Firstly by believing we are all in each others lives to make mistakes and be forgiven. This mentality will take you places, it will help you learn to forgive and move ahead, it will help you ignore the little things that will want to hinder you, it will help you forgive even before you are asked to.

I probably might have sounded harsh on you at some point in this letter. Like I have tried to teach you, please start by forgiving me first. Please try to understand, I could not come up with any better way to pass my message. By forgiving me, I will be much convinced we have this journey of letting go started on a very good slate.

Just before I go, let me beg you not to let the spirit of grudge/unforgiving spirit FINISH YOU, clear your mind an THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, you will be excel.

Yours sincerely,
AnotherNIGERIAN.

Source: http://www.anothernigerian.com/2017/11/letter-to-grudgeful-soul-from.html?m=1
nice one bro!.....now i need to forgive Buhari for putting this country in a mess undecided
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by RapportNaija(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2017
Read this short story on

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by tobechi74: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2017
fayose still harbour grudge for buhari
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by vincent10(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Buhari no get sense
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by MaconAwire(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2017
SO SO THIS N THAT
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by PqsMike: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2017
baski92:

Happy 25th birthday Àbúrò
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by baski92(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2017
PqsMike:

Happy 25th birthday Àbúrò
tanx bro
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by Larrey(f): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2017
MrThisandthat:
@anothernigerian

Yours sincerely,
AnotherNIGERIAN.

You are really on point, but I can only forgive and not forget because sometimes it is very hard. May God give us the heart to forgive.
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2017
forgiveness is a very tricky subject especially when dealing with people who do not see that they have done anything wrong. Also, when dealing with humiliation, deception, emotional abuse and very traumatic situations, its not an easy process at all as flashbacks will occur always. You may need to pray for help from God especially for major offenses. The catch here is to check the state of your emotions whenever you see the offender or remember the offense: do you still get upset or you just shove it away?
Re: Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian by abiolag(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Hmm
Nice write up

(1) (Reply)

how i turned to a smoking addict / THE Suitor..........................a Very Short Story / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.