Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (46253 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by casnido2: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
the name is snake... simple
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by mrpeps(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nairalanders and snake post
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by bizhop01: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Snake
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
purpledandelion:

100% mamba, faster than Usain Bolt this one and a bite will shut down your respiratory systems within 20 minutes
There are no mambas in Nigeria, that's a viper.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by BetaThings: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

At the rate u people kill snakes, we will soon get to the point where there will be no snakes to control rodent population.......... Excessive upsurge in rodent population will result in massive food losses because these rodents will have the number needed to eat up everything we plant.

Lalasticlala take note.

http://punchng.com/snakes-kill-250-in-plateau-in-three-weeks/

Rodents, welcome
Snake - death to you
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by luckingto50: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na black Mamba
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by kunkeracid: 1:55am On Nov 10, 2017
thats a non poisonous one , goint by the pattern underneath it
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by ayojohn4real: 3:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Yes you're right and he should thank his Star cause it's very very very venomous and dangerous
figure007:
Yoruba call it paramole... Am sorry I don't know the English cos not everything Yoruba can be translated... Lol
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Mysselff2: 4:01am On Nov 10, 2017
AH AHHH
AT LONG LAST
LALA COULD NOT HELP IT,EVEN THOUGH HE WAS SWIMMING,HE HAD TO JUMP OUT OF THE POOL AND DO THIS

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
That's a mamba snake I guess.Very poisonous, kills within 20 minutes.

You win the free weekend at Disneyland, since you are the only respondent who correctly identified the legendary Black Mamba, which is actually brown in color, with a mouth that is black, inside, where the deadly payload is stored.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by elisha820(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Mysselff2:
AH AHHH
AT LONG LAST
LALA COULD NOT HELP IT,EVEN THOUGH HE WAS SWIMMING,HE HAD TO JUMP OUT OF THE POOL AND DO THIS

Lol
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by diegwu01: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2017
purpledandelion:

Boomslang and viper are totally different species. Boomslang don't have that much venom and their head houses some big eyes
Yes, many in the family colubridae. but the boomslang kills humans. please check again, Google, Wikipedia. the info is there
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Snake na snake and if e bite you eh
Seun can xplain the rest!
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2017
lala right now.......................

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
BetaThings:

http://punchng.com/snakes-kill-250-in-plateau-in-three-weeks/

Rodents, welcome
Snake - death to you

2.5 million people will die of starvation If the population of rodents in nigeria grows unchekced.

Not just that, it will alter or destroy our ecosystem.

Please read up on this topic.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
LoRdCaT:
There are no mambas in Nigeria, that's a viper.

Yes.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jakumo:

You win the free weekend at Disneyland, since you are the only respondent who correctly identified the legendary Black Mamba, which is actually brown in color, with a mouth that is black, inside, where the deadly payload is stored.

Oga pls kindly convert the weekend bonanza to money mbok.Who Disneyland EPP. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) / Huge Python Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.