Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man (28025 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / How I Fell Victim Of Scam Dating Site In Kenya / Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
A Nigerian man with the username @aduks_ on instagram, took to his instagram page to narrated how he fell victim to “one chance” operators and lost N150,000 To fraudsters within two weeks.

Below Is What He Wrote On His Instagram Page:

How I got involved in one chance bus and how 150,000k turned to paper in my pocket within 2weeks. I'm posting this so that y'll will learn one or two things from my horrible experience. It all started on the 3rd of November. It was around 8pm that I entered a bus that was going to iyanaipaja from oshodi I never knew that have enter one chance bus, the bus have 7 passages on board with a man wearing military uniform sitting in front of the bus. Just before we got to cement bus stop two of the guys inside the bus pointed gun at us,they asked for money when they collected it they demand for our ATM card, they told us not to scream or else they will kill us.. The driver drove to the near by ATM point and asked us to withdrew all our money. They later let us go myself and two other woman. I had to trek home that night but thanks to God for my life. As if that is not enough, yesterday 10th Nov I got another shocking experience of my life in Lagos. Because of the incident that happened the last time which made me run out of cash and I have allot of pending job so this took me to the point of selling some of my garget just to meet up with my client. I put a call through to my friend for some money in which he gave me. So yesterday I packed my system and some other stuff took it to computer village in Ikeja because that's the only place in Lagos that I know I can sell it. On getting there I went inside a shop after several bagging I sold the gadget. After everything I was having 150,000k with me so I got a bus that's going to abulebegba and it was inside the bus that I notice that the money inside my pocket have reduce this made me brought the money out and to my greatest surprise the money had turn to a paper shaped in size of money and covered with 1k... I could not cry non scream i was just laughing. This is my sixth years in Lagos have never experience such horrible experience in my entire life not to talk of going through it twice in 2weeks. I'm presently distabilize both physical and mentally but I believe in God that he will see me through.

Check It On His Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbRwIQbBtnD/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/man-narrates-how-he-lost-n150000-to.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by swazpedro(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai sorry man

4 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by DanseMacabre(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Them just do you 'Welcome to Lagos'.

11 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by delugajackson: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is an old method na.

This one is called "the more you look, the less you see"

Be careful next time.

grin grin

21 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by internationalman(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sorry bro.
Meanwhile a friend of mind just saw blackfaze at one bet9ja shop.
What he went there to do is not yet known as at this time.

Keep ur ear glue to d radio or better still read every thread here so as not to miss out on d latest developments about the visit to bet9ja shop.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Khd95(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
baba ur village people are stylishly calling to come back homegrin

walahi that computer village na terrible zone oo.....shey be naso my guy wan go exchange him Samsung phone take collect iPhone 5 that year...after he had successfully struck a deal with some one..a third party came from nowhere to tell my guy that the person he wants to do deal with is a criminal that my guy should collect his money back...lo and behold na set up

...his money had already been swapped with a money size old news paper covered with 1k

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by BruncleZuma: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by joystickextend1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oops sorry bro

1 Like

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Naijacost22: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oga you are greedy. there is no way you can receive 150 k and not count it. Please tell us the full story.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Boyooosa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Put in all your weight, u r muscular.
Hustle continues bro, rule no 8.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mehn!
I feel for you bro....
You'll find favour asap

2 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by itsandi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmm sad
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by emperordelis(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Upon all this your chest undecided

12 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by delishpot: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Khd95:
baba ur village people are stylishly calling to come back homegrin

walahi that computer village na terrible zone oo.....shey be naso my guy wan go exchange him Samsung phone take collect iPhone 5 that year...after he had successfully struck a deal with some one..a third party came from nowhere to tell my guy that the person he wants to do deal with is a criminal that my guy should collect his money back...lo and behold na set up

...his money had already been swapped with a money size old news paper covered with 1k

Don't they count the money to be sure? I believe they will notice it if they count it first.

4 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by sped1oro(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Monitoring spirit@ work shocked
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
omo see as u fit .....baba leave naija come this side babes go pay ur bills and u go get better job....free dem asap unless na worse u go see

1 Like

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by consultancy: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
ur 150k didnt transform into papers, rather it was given to u at the shop that way. either u were under their spell, or they distracted u while the scheme was going on. and i wonder why u didn't go back to the shop since u said u sold ur stuffs in a shop, not on the streets of computer village

as long as u bought or sold in a shop(not dos street boys without address) my broda, der are a thousand measures u can take to recover ur money

14 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by okonja(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Take heart

1 Like

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is a lie from the deepest part of hell...

Thisfool is a liar!!

2 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by apesinola001: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
See your life
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Monaco2(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
How is it 10th of November if today is 9th..... Did he travel to the future abi d incident happened last year

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by femixyz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
This story is an interesting read, but we have not even gotten to the 10th day in November. maybe my own calender is not correct oooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
with all your chest and abs

anyway sorry

but this is why I don't go out anymore indoors season with the situation of fhe country this mber months will be hard.

But we will be alright

2 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by apesinola001: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
M. M. M. things
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by symbianDON(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
eeeyah!! ndo o...kpele
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by raphy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lagos is just the hottest place to hustle. You need to shine ur eyes very well. If u want to make it in Lagos. 150kno. Be beans. One chance now work wt fake soldier be wise ppl.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by calcus(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
This one weak me o ;DThis one weak me o
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by autotrader014(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by meezynetwork(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Shoo
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by just2endowed: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Omo computer Village Na dead zone. Even if u spent 10 decades in Lagos, does guys waving phones are demons

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) / Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle / Oluwapelumi Orungbe 'Pelumi' Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.