Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Benue Monkeypox Victim Impregnated By Corps Member, Loses Pregnancy (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benue Monkeypox Victim Impregnated By Corps Member, Loses Pregnancy (photo) (766 Views)

Botched Surgery Leaves 22-year-old Man With Alleged Pregnancy (photo) / Female Corper Quarantined For Monkeypox In Benue / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Monkeypox Victim Impregnated By Corps Member, Loses Pregnancy (photo) by axcer: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
@GISTMORE

Miss Wuese Aloo, the suspected monkey pox victim in Gboko, Benue State, has lost her four-month-old pregnancy. The victim said she contracted the disease from her lorry-driver boyfriend, who is nowhere to be found. .

He occasionally bring goods to Gboko. A youth corps member, from Cross River State, is allegedly responsible for the pregnancy. He has been quarantined at BSUTH while tests are being conducted.

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/benue-monkeypox-victim-impregnated-corps-member-loses-pregnancy

Re: Benue Monkeypox Victim Impregnated By Corps Member, Loses Pregnancy (photo) by greatnaija01: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
MONKEY STYLE..... chai... this is a ONE CORNER disease o...
Re: Benue Monkeypox Victim Impregnated By Corps Member, Loses Pregnancy (photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
I am not understanding
Re: Benue Monkeypox Victim Impregnated By Corps Member, Loses Pregnancy (photo) by Racing(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Can someone explain this because I don't understand. Does it mean that the lorry driver lover is a corps member or they are two different people? She has a lorry driver lover who she contracted the disease from and a corps member from Cross Rivers who impregnated her. Whatever the case may be, the health authorities should ensure that the so called boyfriend is quarantined as well to stop further spread of the disease.
Re: Benue Monkeypox Victim Impregnated By Corps Member, Loses Pregnancy (photo) by AK6464(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Racing:
Can someone explain this because I don't understand. Does it mean that the lorry driver lover is a corps member or they are two different people? She has a lorry driver lover who she contracted the disease from and a corps member from Cross Rivers who impregnated her. Whatever the case may be, the health authorities should ensure that the so called boyfriend is quarantined as well to stop further spread of the disease.

I follow confuse too
Re: Benue Monkeypox Victim Impregnated By Corps Member, Loses Pregnancy (photo) by gozzlin: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
The geh na konfam Olosho. She was giving the puna to two different men, the lorry driver and the corper. Now she don get monkey pox. I'm sure that's not the only disease she contracted, her sex organs are prolly ridden with syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes, etc.

Serves her right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Doctor Said Lymphocytes Is A Bacteria / 6 More Ways Green Tea Could Turn Back Time / Chitosan Capsule For Ulcer Patients... (6500)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.