Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Union Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2018 | Application Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2018 | Application Portal (1463 Views)

KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2018 | Application Portal by Nissando(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, established in 1917, is a full-service commercial bank that caters to the retail and commercial needs of individuals, small and medium sized companies, and major corporations. Worthy of note is that the bank is owned by Minister Of Budget And National Planning who also served as a Senator Of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma and so their pay is quite sumptuous.

Applications are invited from fresh graduate for the positions below:

1. Title: Management Trainee Programme

Summary:
Union Bank, Nigeria’s Simpler & Smarter Bank is looking for the best talents for our Management Trainee Programme. These are talents who can thrive in a diverse workplace that drives innovation and collaboration.
At Union Bank, we work with you to build an exciting professional career that matches prospects for our mutual prosperity. We are relentless in the drive to maintain an environment which gives you the freedom to own your work, generate ground-breaking ideas and collaborate with like-minded partners to challenge the status quo and transform our business, operations, culture and productivity.

Requirements:
If you are not more than 26 years old by January 2018 with a 2:1 degree in any course from an accredited University and have completed NYSC, apply below. ...........

SEE HOW TO APPLY AND READ MORE
HERE ;:;
https://eduandgist.com/blog/2017/11/09/union-bank-recruitment-portal-2/

Re: Union Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2018 | Application Portal by ToluwalopeM(f): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
I also received an email asking me to do an online test and the deadline is 11/11/17, however PushCv is legit cause i am registered with it. We can only hope for the best . God help us.
Re: Union Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2018 | Application Portal by lolablacq: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2017
ToluwalopeM:
I also received an email asking me to do an online test and the deadline is 11/11/17, however PushCv is legit cause i am registered with it. We can only hope for the best . God help us.

Hi dear, please have you done the text? How was it? Is it verbal, numerical, psychometric etc?
Re: Union Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2018 | Application Portal by martobi: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program / Massive Recruitment Of Graduates Nationwide By Phillips Outsourcing Ltd / Data Entry Team Lead At HUGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.