Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,201 members, 7,839,097 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

See The Restaurant Where Everyone Has HIV And They Only Employ HIV Employees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Restaurant Where Everyone Has HIV And They Only Employ HIV Employees (673 Views)

Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke New Looks Got Fans Asking If She Has HIV (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Restaurant Where Everyone Has HIV And They Only Employ HIV Employees by Ghidihawn: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
These photos of a restaurant where everyone has HIV and only employs HIV-positive Chefs in Toronto has gone viral on social media, and has been met with mixed reactions.

Toronto is home to a new, first-of-its-kind pop-up — the world’s only restaurant where every piece of food is made by someone with HIV.

Organizers say the impetus was a recent poll that found that the thought of dining with somebody who’s HIV-positive still paralyzes them with fear.

The survey by Casey House, Canada’s only hospital dedicated to people living with HIV/AIDS, found that nearly half of Canadians wouldn’t eat a meal prepared by someone with the disease, even though health experts say the infection can’t be transmitted that way.

See pictures of the restaurant below:

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/11/see-restaurant-everyone-hiv.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Mode 9 Loses Dad / Video:banky W,toke Makinwa,dj Spinall & D.jcuppy On Luxury Boat Party For Ciroc / How I Wanna Be Buried So That My Girls Won’t Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.