Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) (59178 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Drinokrane: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has taken a swipe at naysayers who labeled her a ‘blockhead academically’, Igbere TV reports.

In a lengthy Instagram post on Thursday, the 42-year-old revealed she had no regrets despite having only a national diploma certificate.

“I no too go school, I might be a blockhead academically like someone called me. But trust me, God blessed me with abundant wisdom, knowledge & grace,” she wrote.

“…When you carry a special grace people will want to talk you down or just dislike you for no reason. Today I employ graduates, today my kids are all doing great. Thank you, lord.

“Na who come be blockhead? Na only ND I get o. I gave up education for my kids. But today I have no regrets, Anyways I’m going back to school soon to complete my dreams. E go shock you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyzbXpnTx9/?igshid=1gstfxi86z9l

Iyabo, 42, urged her followers not to allow others talk them down or look down on them.

Igbere TV recall that in July, the actress bought herself a multi-million naira mansion in Lekki, Lagos.

Her first goddaughter recently handed her a Range Rover Evoque.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Omihanifa: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Idi dowo cheesy Idi dola grin

321 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by timibare(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lo jen waa dupe oooh

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
It's well, she's not the only woman that gave up education for her kids,my mom did too but it surprises me how she picked up so fast, helping me with my chemistry and physics assignments then, she's also a good orator and writer..God bless you Mom.

450 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Is she married?

As I saw her slay, I remember mercy "winner" pyjamas grin grin

She boldly wrote it there, "Winner" grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
However, she's still a blockhead.....

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nice
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Such is life.
Entrepreneurship makes the difference but a lot of people are still looking the way of salaries.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Meedon: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2020

Who gives ffuck tongue

<><><><>

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Real niggas don't give a flying f.uck about you. cool

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
If you are blockhead....you are not blockwaist...that's where world bank is located.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by YModulosGodSon: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oya tell us more ... how did you go about it ?

Where is your office located o

All these motivational speakers that cannot really elaborate and explain

Small girls with big gods

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Slawormir: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..
Block head but not a block pussy

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by updatechange(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Congratulations to her... I love her tongue

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by hustla(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Obviously still a blockhead

Just a blockhead with low self esteem

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Ghost231(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Don't mind them jare! Those calling you block head didn't know your toto was unblocked! When you don't have one, you have no choice but to use the other! #TagTheSponsor #ShowWorking

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:

omo ake grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by dapsoneh: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Its quite surprising why its female nollywood are the ones making it. They wont tell us how Alhaji, senators, pastors, yahoo boys, Hushpuppy and the rest use to ehmmm.. Clear throats. All the nasty things they do, they wont tell anyone
To all the ladies, go to school oooo! Dont let anyone be forming motivational speaker ontop runs for u

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Okay. Nice one. But, swear say no be your coochie pave way for you

18 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by KBdownloads(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Her head block at least her toto no block

14 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Casan0va: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
To whoever is reading, I'm giving you a message of hope, there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Keep hustling legit..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by gungab(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Common Meeeenh

Whatever rock your boat
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by fatymore(f): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ok

I don't like the way she is grooming her daughter.

Both mother and daughter are dancers on tiktok angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Shout out to everyone out there trying to make ends meet, you all are the real MVPs , don't stop, keep grinding, God is still on the throne he's never too late!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by fatymore(f): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
gbenulo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by pickatyou2: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
That one no be talk
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by mightyhazel: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
So she no go school

chai
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Hedonisco: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yeah. Because of the skewed socioeconomic framework in Nigeria any blockhead can find validation from employing hungry 'graduates' with the proceeds of illicitly acquired money.

You do ashawo/runs (which does not require any brain work) and extract millions from corrupt politicians, drug dealers or fraudsters, and then you set up any wash wash 'business' in which you employ hungry graduates to work for a pittance, and then you rush to the social media to brag, console yourself and form 'winner'. Only in Nigeria.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by BlackfireX: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Shekarau of boko haram is also an employer of labour..

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Na so Mrs motivational speaker grin
How's employing graduates an achievement. Are you not paying them for their services?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.