Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. (22627 Views)

Shell Recruitment 2022, Careers & Job Vacancies / Shell Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form/portal Is Open Apply Now / Shell Recruitment Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by dollyjoy(f): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by MrDKR(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Eyah! Poor you. I have gotten about 2-3 of such SMS but I was very sure its a scam. For diz Naija, who go dey "beg" you to give you job offer even if you won bribe?

Furthermore, my memory no bad reach wey I no go remember the name of the person if we truly meet for NYSC camp...

You have learnt the hard way, but its one of those things, sh*t do happen. I understand what desperation can cause. My little advice for Nairalanders, never you give ANYBODY money in other to get a so called job, most end as scam!

A person that helps you sincerely, you will sure appreciate the person after your first salary if you're reasonble.
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
lol.. i was scammed. d same month i returned frm NYSC.. 35k flat.
D same number sent a message to me yesterday morning. I was happy i poured out my mind. To d so-called scammer.
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
JPENG:
lol.. i was scammed. d same month i returned frm NYSC.. 35k flat.
D same number sent a message to me yesterday morning. I was happy i poured out my mind. To d so-called scammer.
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Orpe7(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Same thing happened to me years back. The idiot called me and gave me his suppose uncles number. Sharp guy like me i tagged along after promising to pay and not paying after some days thd bobo called me begin sharp say i no want job abi. He wants to give me on a plater of gold me dey form that do i know the amount of jobless peps out there. Omo i just burst laughter. Idiot must have been reminiscing of what to spend on my money grin

As for u just report the number and bank details u paid into to the police and hope they are brought to book atleast for other peps not to fall victim. As for ur money, forget it grin
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
solablings:
I got this text that he was my mate in katsina state orientation camp.
And I fell for it.
My God, I just stupidly sent N50, 0000 to these scammers yesterday. It sounded so real that I can't but just to make the payment almost immediately.
All my savings is gone.
Why is this happening to me now.

God have mercy.
The person that claim to be my mate number is 0816 789 3361
And his in-law Dr Paul Lawson number is 08140514297.

I'm having sleepless night right now.

Please beware of these scammers.

I'm just learning from my own mistakes.
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
solablings:
And I fell for it.
My God, I just stupidly sent N50, 0000 to these scammers yesterday. It sounded so real that I can't but just to make the payment almost immediately.
All my savings is gone.

God have mercy.

Haha.. you are a real maga. You are greedy, you aren't street savvy, you are a corrupt person who want to cut corners. I don't pity your type. Lick your wounds.
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Ajixegun: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
You got scammed because you are to desperate and greedy. I also got this same message twice in some months back but I never fell for it.
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by omogerohprecious(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bro, abbeg show me the way for this your hustle . I don they follow you for some while na . abbeg
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by famology(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Antina:

I had same experience almost immediately after my service!! He called me and mentioned my name, that we had our 3weeks orientation camping together. I later asked him the name of the 'our' camp, he couldn't, I knew he is a scam.
Smart guy!
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Omoabike1: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
solablings:
And I fell for it.
All my savings is gone.

God have mercy.

Hahaha funny, you should be flog 24 stroke mehn..

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by lollmaolol(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
solablings:
And I fell for it.
All my savings is gone.

God have mercy.

Am I the only one who think this op is a Scammer. Trying to prey on some people here

Suspicious!!

This scam has gone into extinction

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by guiddoti: 1:13am On Nov 11, 2017
jayloms:

POP Magazine do not carry contact number of Corp members .
It does during my time.
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by solablings(f): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
lollmaolol:

Am I the only one who think this op is a Scammer. Trying to prey on some people here

Suspicious!!

This scam has gone into extinction
You have right to say whatsoever that you wishes.
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by lollmaolol(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2017
solablings:

You have right to say whatsoever that you wishes.

Shior
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Aleora(f): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2017
solablings:
And I fell for it.
All my savings is gone.

God have mercy.

are you a learner?you be Nigerian atall??
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by drphantom: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
jayloms:

POP Magazine do not carry contact number of Corp members .

Mine did
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by sylve11: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
generalmike1759:

Did u talk to anyone about it? NO i guess, because u dont want others to steal ur 'opportunity'

at this point, my intestines nearly cut because of laughter grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by iamawara(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol. A barber who happens to be my neighbor also got scammed. The person called him at around 1:30 am that his uncle work with the ministry of health Kaduna that they are about to send the list of 14 successful candidates whom were interviewed last month by the ministry. He told the barber to quickly send his c.v and documents via an email for him to get a replacement from the 14 successful candidates. He did everything in that night oh. Only for him to receive a call around 6:30 am from the scammer that everything is now ok that he will be contacted on when to pick up the offer.
Lol. My guy was so happy that he didn't tell anybody about it. At around 9:00 am the scammer called him again that he has to settle him the sum of 50,000 since he has assured him that he will get d job. The barber told him he has only 4,000 in cash and can not make it to the bank, hearing that, the scammer told my guy to send him recharge card with the 4k, he sent him, he called again and ask for 5k card again, barber went and borrowed 5k, he sent him recharge card again. He requested d 3rd time which he told the scammer he doesn't have anything left, the scammer just off his phone oh. Nothing nothing.... Be careful guys scammers are just too hungery
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by AdaezeJesus: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
I also received a call one early morning from someone claiming to be my mate at orientation camp and he told me he's working in shell that he wants to help me get a job there through his uncle not in law. They said for me to get applications form online I should pay 25k. Thank God God who helped me not to fall a prey
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by Snowhite91: 8:02am On May 30, 2018
They've changed number...got same message but decided 2 do my homework
I never had anyone nysc mate with such name...

These are the scammers details:

Amadi, Kingsley chiagorom 08132044453

Dr. Paul Lawson 09034205695
Re: I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. by martobi: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates For The Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Recruitment / 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.