Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

All These Funny Student Teachers By Omigie Oshor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All These Funny Student Teachers By Omigie Oshor (454 Views)

SS2 Nigerian Student Stuns Her Teachers By Writing Upside Down / 8 Very Funny Student Experiences In Nigerian Universities / Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All These Funny Student Teachers By Omigie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone, I really have been coping with discrepancies which am not used to, but I get hooked in my heart n it hurts me greatly. Education is the act of learning and impacting especially by the most learned to the privileged, that's my opinion sha ooo... We have seen half baked poor taught teachers just like the one Baba oshoimhole asked to read her age declaration n she was muttering gibberish. My vexations goes out to some dull student teachers who were posted to my ppa during my nysc compulsory service... The one that I was heading , An escape Albino who prides herself over me simply because She's a Yoruba and thinks she has edges... but alas she was damned disappointed with how I blew her away with my verbose nature.. This girl is a disaster to Education, created problems for herself , to d extent students would bark at her to leave and would beg me to teach, Hmmm trust women envy brew.. she hated them more n derives pleayor like the Yoruba folks would say.. hahahaahahahaahahah... This panyan said Biology can be used for construction, transportation and communications... I will display her note for you to see.. Her school is in Kogi state , in affiliations to University of Ibadan.

Re: All These Funny Student Teachers By Omigie Oshor by oyonu(m): 5:55am On Nov 10, 2017
loolz! Not everyone is born a teacher and an intellect some are just in the profession because thats where they find themselves. they don't have passion for the job because there's no motivation. That's why we have the principal and other teachers to put them through. Btw, education is a process of acquiring knowledge not an act.
Re: All These Funny Student Teachers By Omigie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 5:13am On May 17, 2018
oyonu:
loolz! Not everyone is born a teacher and an intellect some are just in the profession because thats where they find themselves. they don't have passion for the job because there's no motivation. That's why we have the principal and other teachers to put them through. Btw, education is a process of acquiring knowledge not an act.

such a shame

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have Your Attention Plz / The Best Topic For Research About Pharmaceutics For Degree In Bachelor Of Pharm / Interesting Word Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.