Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher (2907 Views)

SS2 Nigerian student stuns her teachers by writing upside down / SS2 Nigerian Student Stuns Her Teachers By Writing Upside Down / All These Funny Student Teachers By Omigie Oshor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher by endie44: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Made by a Teacher for fellow Teachers..

To School Teachers in the House.

Dear Teachers.

If preparing end of term school reports and broadsheets is still much of an headache or pain in the ass.. I think it's time to try CHECKMATE 1.0.

Have we not all been there.

I remember when I first got into the school system. When I got sick and could not continue working at the time andI had bills to pay, I had to get a teaching job. That's how I became a teacher.

I remember vividly how my colleagues (teachers) shyed away from being class teachers.. I didn't understand why at the time but I got to know later.

You see at the end of term, a lot of activities happen simultaneously. We have to mark all the exam scripts, collate results, prepare broadsheets and report cards, also prepare the students for party, Carol or any other presentation that usually come up at the terms end.. all this is expected to happen and be delivered sometimes you n less than 2 weeks and while we still attend to family issues..

Boy, a teacher is usually overstretched at such periods expecially class teachers. It was when it got to the end of term that I under what's up..

I had reasonable excel skill sets and I developed a software that can help automated most of the report preparation at that period of time. Report cards, Broadsheets, attendance and Students data profile are some of the things added to it to give it broadscale functionality.. it is software created by a teacher for fellow teachers. It takes away some of the stress and frees up time to get other relevant things done whether at home or in school.

At a little below N1,001 every teacher needs CHECKMATE as a reliable companion for life. I think you would like it.. I promise. You could request a Demo to try it out first..

CHECKMATE.. making teachers worklife a lot more technology driven, easier, and better.

Cheers.
Endie44.

Re: Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher by endie44: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Here are more pictures of CHECKMATE in action..

Re: Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher by endie44: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
More..

Re: Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher by endie44: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
More pictures..

Re: Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher by endie44: 2:12am On Feb 16, 2019
We've modified Checkmate..

It's in version 1.06

Has better outlook..
Better capabilities..

We've added graph to the report card..
We've added class Performance analysis per subject.

We've included editable grading systems

More flexible. Better functionality. Ease of use

Our prices has increased significantly though.. smiley
Contact us today...

Endie44..
O 815 414 915
Re: Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher by endie44: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Checkmate is now in version 1.16

It's completely Lit!!
Re: Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher by MizCharm: 3:00am On Mar 23, 2019
Hi. how do I get it? I'm in warri. what's the cost?
Re: Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher by GreatArchy: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2019
endie44:
Checkmate is now in version 1.16
It's completely Lit!!
please how much does it cost?
Re: Automated Excel Based Broadsheets created For Teachers by a Teacher by endie44: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
MizCharm:
Hi. how do I get it? I'm in warri. what's the cost?

O7O 6485 ZZ56 WhatsApp for more details please.

GreatArchy:
please how much does it cost?

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Vehicle Called / Nigerian Medical Student In Ukraine Commits Suicide After School Expelled Her / How Can I Combine Apply For Admission In Canada Using Waec And Neco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.