Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

We Are All Maga's - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / We Are All Maga's (723 Views)

Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* / Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith / New: Wande Cole - Who Born The Maga & Kiss Your Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Maga's by kanayo74(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2010
i was opportunity to listen to the song MAGA NO NEED PAY
Though the song was a nice one, it now prompted to me to

define who is a MAGA.

from the various usage of the word MAGA by musician and other people

i then came out with my own definition of a MAGA

a MAGA is someone that pays for a service that he thinks he will get but does not get it.

by this definition, it means that we all are MAGA's.

the places we are MAGA are

i) to PHCN,we pay for NEPA service which we dont enjoy

ii) to the Inland revenue we pay our taxes expecting the money

to be used in our favor for amenities but we don't get it.

ii) water board, we don't get water but we pay for the services which is not rendered

So in the long run MAGA need pay for people to enjoy.

if you have a different opinion the floor is open

(1) (Reply)

General Pype Ft Luther Vandross (rip) - I Need You | Wetin-dey.com / New Music: T-flava Feat. Zara, Pope And Sammi – Think You Know / Video - Tiwa Savage - Love Me, Love Me, Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.