Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt (811 Views)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt by streets2empire: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2017
According to the news making the round, a young Hausa man reportedly returned a penis he Stole from a man in portharcourt through the help of sars. The news was shared on instablog9ja. See the screenshot below and reactions from nigerans;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/hausa-man-allegedly-returns-penis-he-stole-in-portharcourt

Re: Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt by streets2empire: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Na wa
Re: Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2017
I used to doubt such stories 'till a lady's pussy disappeared by coming in body contact with a Mallam. It happened right before my eyes. The woman was checked by other three elderly women and the news was the same. Funny enough, she was married and her husband was contacted.
Re: Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt by NwaAmaikpe: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2017
shocked

Na wa!!!!!

Because of such evils around town;
I dont fail to anoint my preek with anointing oil or tie a mantle around it before I leave the house.

You never can tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt by Evablizin(f): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2017
shocked

This is serious,NL gentlemen Should follow the steps of the OP above for the safety of their manhood because days are evil,my one cent.
tongue

Re: Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt by Mrkumareze(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa!!!!!

Because of such evils around town;
I dont fail to anoint my preek with anointing oil or tie a mantle around it before I leave the house.

You never can tell.

Any picture evidence showing how you do all that? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt by Evablizin(f): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2017
gringringrin

cc mynd44,cc lalasticlala.

Is it true?
Re: Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt by Khd95(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2017
dickks don suffer for this life.. aside sharing space with hairy assho.le.. amidst sweety environment.. somebody still want to kidnap it...
Re: Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt by Eco99(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2017

Abeg free d Aboki jare

Y did you keep ur prick carelessly?
D Hausa guy needs extra.

Can't sumbori have spare prick in peace in dis country?

#Eco99#

(1) (Reply)

Pls Stay Off This Data Reselling Guy / PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Arrested With Fake Money In South Africa / Amnesty International:video Exposing The Murder By Nigerian Airforce Warningshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.