Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Sergio Ramos Joke About Neymar’s Sister - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Joke About Neymar’s Sister (1490 Views)

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Twitter Reacts To Sergio Ramos Challenge On Salah / Omg... Messi Speak Yoruba Out Of Frustration Vs Sergio Ramos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Joke About Neymar’s Sister by Benedictgift(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Sergio Ramos on Real Madrid signing Neymar

In recent days, there has been plenty of speculation regarding how happy Neymar is at PSG.

And, it has been continually mentioned that Florentino Perez, the Real Madrid president, still sees Neymar as the one that got away.

Barcelona signed Neymar from Santos despite Real Madrid’s interest in the Brazilian superstar.

And, it now seems likely that whenever Neymar does leave PSG, it will be for Real Madrid.

Sergio Ramos jokes about Neymar’s sister

Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has appeared on Spanish radio and was quizzed about signing Neymar.

Ramos told Cadena SER: “I like to play with the best and Neymar is one of them, I hope. What we would have to negotiate is his sister’s birthday [laughs].”

Ramos continued: “It’s easier to come via Paris than direct from Barcelona. I would sign him without any doubt, he is a different player that makes a difference. I already have the door open for him if he wants to come in December.”

Explaining the Sergio Ramos joke about Neymar’s sister

Neymar’s sister, Rafaella Beckran, is extraordinarily famous in Brazil. Commanding over 3.5 million followers on Instagram.

And, Rafaella and Neymar are very close siblings. Neymar even has a tattoo of Rafaella.

In May of this year, Rafaella revealed that she was dating Gabriel “Gabigol” Barbosa.

So close are Neymar and Rafaella that incredibly, the Brazil superstar has not played on her birthday for the last three seasons.

Neymar never plays on March 11!

In both 2014/15 and 2015/2016, Neymar luckily found himself suspended on March 11.

Whilst in 2016/2017, Neymar was injured on March 11, so he could take part in Rafaella’s 21st birthday celebrations.

PSG host Metz on March 10, 2018, it will be fascinating to see if Neymar is available for that game.

Whilst many on social media have wondered what is up with Neymar’s relationship with his sister Rafaella.

Judging by Sergio Ramos’ joke, this has also been a topic of conversation in the Real Madrid dressing room.

Source : FolowNow

Re: Sergio Ramos Joke About Neymar’s Sister by Mexzy4sho(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
I didn't say anything ooooo but hmmmn.
Re: Sergio Ramos Joke About Neymar’s Sister by mazimee(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is not uncomon for siblings who are born One male and one female. I have that kind of close relationship with my only sister. I discuss almost every thing with her. She is the closest person in my entire life.

(1) (Reply)

Return Of The King: Pogba Can Reign The United For The Next 10 Years / New Year: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 15 Individual Trophies / Bet9ja New Betzero Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.