Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 (7803 Views)

Npower Commences NEXIT Soft Loan Process For Npower N-agro Beneficiaries / Any Npower Applicant Shortlisted For N-agro / N-power Speaks On Beneficiaries Absorption Into Nigeria Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by npowerng: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
If your device is on hold and you are not N-Agro, it means we have received reports that you do not attend your Place of Primary Assignment regularly.
Have the Head of your PPA write an letter to the Focal Person and send to N-Power and apologize.
Please note that some people who sent in Fake letters have been disqualified entirely from the programme.
#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by ekoyo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pls what is holding October stipend
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by Chibabi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
#PayUsOctoberStipend.
Happy Birthday to me. Show me love Nairalanders

6 Likes

Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by jospepper(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Good afternoon npower, I have never received SMS from Npower, even during the test I was not notified. How do I know if my device is ready? I am an Nagro volunteer serving in Makurdi, Benue state.
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by npowerng: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
jospepper:
Good afternoon npower, I have never received SMS from Npower, even during the test I was not notified. How do I know if my device is ready? I am an Nagro volunteer serving in Makurdi, Benue state.

Did you attend the training for N-agro ?
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by jospepper(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:

Yes I attended the training, I didn't even miss one day.
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by jerflakes(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
How does this npower thing work?

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by trusted(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
When will the name of the 2017 successful applicant be release?
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by africanman85: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:

I attended my training too but did not receive SMS for device collection.
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by zyphr(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

My device and that of all batch A volunteers in my PPA including my local government representative is on hold and we are not defaulters in any way as we all reported and have been consistent since. Could you please give a plausible explanation for that?
N-teach, Kosofe Local Government of Lagos.
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by MrBONE2(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:
If your device is on hold and you are not N-Agro, it means we have received reports that you do not attend your Place of Primary Assignment regularly.
Have the Head of your PPA write an letter to the Focal Person and send to N-Power and apologize.
Please note that some people who sent in Fake letters have been disqualified entirely from the programme.
#NPowerNG
Seconded and Noted grin
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by Pinkybush: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
@Npower what is delaying the release of 2017 successful applicants. Stop giving us false hope if government can't handle the second phase anymore.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
For your air freight consultancy, freight forwarding, cargo packaging and export..
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by tonguengineer(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2017
npowerng:

Pls how can I know if am among the chosen few that has just been selected?
I applied for n agro
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by taiwomikeo: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

Pls, when will batch B device delivery start?
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by Jilo83(m): 5:20am On Nov 12, 2017
I received sms on monday 01/11/17 evening to pick my mine on tue 02/11/17. I went to the address in the sms but on getting there, they said its not available, i should put down my name and phone number that they will call me when available. Since then no call or sms. Is the problem with npower or mtn? I am n-agro, not default in anyway.
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by okenna(m): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2017
What is happening to Npower beneficiary in Ebonyi State, nobody has collected Samsung device here and many of us actually picked Samsung. Others that selected others devices have been using for the past three months. pls this matter should treated urgent
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by Akuchin: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2017
How do I know that my Device is on Hold? It is on record that some selected Device such as SPEED STAR Device are still nonavailable and those selected for Batch A are still collecting theirs. How then do we know when a beneficiary Device is on hold?
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by oxiide22(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by aishatab(f): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
But why is Nagro device on hold, in fct all the other area councils have collected but we nagro in Kuje area council is yet to collect. For 3month now still on hold, pls they should do something about it.
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by npowerng: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
taiwomikeo:

Pls, when will batch B device delivery start?

As soon as the distribution for batch A is concluded.
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by kingjosephat(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please when are we getting our backlogs, each time we ask we keep hearing backlogs are paid in batches. But the last time backlogs were paid was around the month of July/August.
Please some of us need it for our SME.
Thanks
Re: Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 by Pathman(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
When will batch b be given their device?

npowerng:
#NPowerNG

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email / Blasting/painting Foreman, Rigger Foreman,spray Painter,mate,painting Inspector, / Workforce Academy Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.