Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Supernatural Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Supernatural Experience (5056 Views)

Have You Ever PERSONALLY And CLEARLY Had A Supernatural Experience? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
For one to become a true student of the esoteric sciences, we need to look inwards to our meditations, until we come to the point where our innate consciousness which opens momentarily in vision becomes a part of our normal equipment and we are so used to it that we are able to assess its value and use it at will. This is why I have always advocated that beginners start their spiritual journey by learning superior meditative techniques.

But, on the other hand, we should be cognizant that there is no such thing as a “revelation” to the brain or immediate consciousness the revelation is always given to the Higher Self, and then has to be translated through into brain-consciousness, in that translation discrepancies may occur, and therefore all revelation and inspiration, even the clearest, requires validation.

It is therefore left to a good student to devise a method of validation that effectively tests the truth of the fruits of meditation or inspiration, whilst at the same time leaving room for new discoveries. For a beginner the methods of validation are perhaps beyond the scope of our discourse except to state that the maxim of the practitioner: “As it is above. So below” is the key that will help one navigate safely through the labyrinth, and we must hold on to that maxim for now. Anything which is true on any plane of the universe is true through the whole of its system of correspondences.

There is no religion higher than the truth, not even personal loyalty to a deity.

In furtherance of our study of the supernatural. Next we will take a look at the phenomenon of Past Lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by geezyk(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
looking forward to that.
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
The esoteric science of piecing together Past Lives is one of the most interesting contributions that esoteric science has made to human thought. It allows humanity to paint a picture of the broad outlines of the future with a great degree of accuracy. It is not as detailed as a cast horoscope but generally if the line of development pursued by the soul in the past is discerned then it is often possible to draw conclusions as to possible direction of developments of a life in the future.

The memory of past lives is mercifully hidden from the average man, and experience tells us that it is well that it is so, for the simple reason that a soul needs to have reached a certain degree of enlightenment before it is able to make the right use of the knowledge. Simply put, what is the use of knowing the past if we use our knowledge of the past only as a justification for repeating our mistakes instead of learning from them?

The record of every action performed, every feeling felt, or thought conceived is preserved as an image in the consciousness of the world.

Imagine that a mirror retained impressions like an old style film negative, and that these images are not stored haphazardly, they obey the same law of association of ideas that is similar to our own subconscious memories i.e those things which occur in sequence are linked together so that if one thing is recovered through conscious memory, all those connected with it tend to be drawn into consciousness also.
But it is not only that those incidents which occur in sequence become linked together, but also those incidents that occur simultaneously, or at the same place dealing with the same subject. If a single image from a particular cluster of ideas can be brought into consciousness, it is a comparatively simple matter to recover the rest of the ideas connected with it by inhibiting other thoughts and allowing them to rise spontaneously into consciousness.

This is the occult science upon which the rendering of past lives by a practitioner can be achieved.

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Memories of past lives can be recovered from the interconnected subconscious mind of the world, provided we can get any single idea which shall serve as a starting-point. In the same way that one can remember a poem which we have once memorised but forgotten provided, that we are reminded of the first line. It is the absence of this first line that presents the difficulty for the untrained.

Many things can serve as a starting-point. Sometimes fragments of memory are retained in childhood and can be recalled later. Sometimes fragments come through in dreams or are awakened by the sight of a place, or even the reading of a book that deals with the period in question.

In the deepest subconscious memory of each of us, all our personal records are stored, we can only rely on indirect methods of approach. Any effort of will or attention devoted to trying to obtain this knowledge usually defeats its own ends by leading us into fantasy-land.
When we seek to remember our own lives past lives, we are faced realistically with two or three main options to accomplish this. In the first instance we can depend on pure chance of circumstance, perhaps obtain a starting clue through meditation for instance and then embarking on the slow, and painstaking method of constructing the past life through free association of ideas.

Another method is through a psychic, a psychic can read the past records of another, by taking such information from the sub-conscious of the client, but He/She has to find a point in his own past life records where the paths cross with the person being investigated, all that is required is a minor detail that is within the range of both memories, and the contact is through.

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by narrowpathy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Following... thank you Mr Sarassin for this thread

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Another useful method for discerning a past life is through a communicating spirit. It sometimes happens that a spirit communicating through a trance medium will give records of the past lives of a client, basically using the same methods to read or obtain the information as a physical person.

When a communicating spirit from the Inner Planes gives the records, it will usually be in blocks,essentially a series of brief records.

It is not often, however, that communicating spirits can give this information, because unless they are themselves of a certain degree of development the spirit will not be able to rise to the plane beyond which the Second Death has no effect. That is to say that as long as consciousness is still focused on the non-material aspects of the personality, the entity or spirit will have no memory or knowledge of those things which pertain to the individuality. It is not until consciousness rises to the level of the higher self that past lives are remembered.
Therefore the average communicating spirit has no more knowledge of past lives than the average incarnated spirit, or common man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 19, 2017
We have available all the above different methods of obtaining access to Past Life records but we can also see that the problem is not so much to obtain the records as much as it is about preventing false images and fantasies in the subconscious minds of both the subject and the psychic from intruding upon the internal screen. Suppressed or even thwarted desires are a potent and prolific source of such intrusions into our subconscious.

During our impressionable adolescence we may have identified ourselves with a hero or heroine of some story that we read about, and later, when we begin to investigate our karmic records, it is conceivable that one reproduces fragments of such story-lines as a fantasy of a past life. Hence we see an endless procession of reincarnations of famous and popular historical figures.

The psychic has to follow a very tenuous thread of events, and it is extremely easy to go off on a wrong scent after following the right one for some time.

The seeker of knowledge obtains proper and valid knowledge of Past Lives only when it is sought under the auspices of an esoteric school, it is under those circumstances that we begin to touch the spirits that have the higher consciousness I referred to earlier In the heavenly and the earthly planes, and then they will tell us of past ages. They will also read the Records for us if permission can be obtained, but for such a reading, permission always has to be obtained from the Master who has the pupil under tutelage, for this knowledge is never lightly given and if given indiscriminately may do more harm than good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by LotusFan: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Sarassin:
We have available all the above different methods of obtaining access to Past Life records but we can also see that the problem is not so much to obtain the records as much as it is about preventing false images and fantasies in the subconscious minds of both the subject and the psychic from intruding upon the internal screen. Suppressed or even thwarted desires are a potent and prolific source of such intrusions into our subconscious.

During our impressionable adolescence we may have identified ourselves with a hero or heroine of some story that we read about, and later, when we begin to investigate our karmic records, it is conceivable that one reproduces fragments of such story-lines as a fantasy of a past life. Hence we see an endless procession of reincarnations of famous and popular historical figures.

The psychic has to follow a very tenuous thread of events, and it is extremely easy to go off on a wrong scent after following the right one for some time.

The seeker of knowledge obtains proper and valid knowledge of Past Lives only when it is sought under the auspices of an esoteric school, it is under those circumstances that we begin to touch the spirits that have the higher consciousness I referred to earlier In the heavenly and the earthly planes, and then they will tell us of past ages. They will also read the Records for us if permission can be obtained, but for such a reading, permission always has to be obtained from the Master who has the pupil under tutelage, for this knowledge is never lightly given and if given indiscriminately may do more harm than good.

Hi Sarassin, when you say esotorical school,
are you referring to a school in this realm or...?
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
LotusFan:

Hi Sarassin, when you say esotorical school,
are you referring to a school in this realm or...?

Hi LotusFan, I was referring to a physical school of Esoteric teaching.

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Having obtained a record of our Past Lives, it becomes incumbent on the seeker to obtain validation of the information possessed. The best and simplest methods of validating records of past incarnations is to get several different psychics to read the Records without prior disclosure of what is already known, a high degree of confirmation can usually be obtained in this manner. Those things in which they confirm each other may be taken as established by the testimony of independent witnesses, and those in which they contradict each other may be taken as inaccurately observed. We should keep in mind though that different psychics will report things which may remain unconfirmed, one psychic may see one thing and another psychic may very well miss it or see something else altogether, what we look for are points of congruence.

The next method of verification is by examining the known facts of the present life in the light of the details of the Past Life. We should see a clear line of causation if the Records have been correctly read for a series of incarnations. Moreover, if we are able to see the hand of the remote past showing itself in the immediate past, we should then be able to see it showing itself in the future and this is the most satisfying test of the accurate reading of past incarnations.

To illustrate this, let us suppose that A, B, and C have been associated together repeatedly in past lives, if A and B have already met, it is likely that C is not far off, and will in due course appear upon the scene to play his old part. If this should occur, then that is proof positive.

If a person of very ordinary attainments in this life claims to have been someone of very extra ordinary attainments in the past, we should inquire about one of two things; whether the record is true, or, if true what the subject has been doing in the interim lives to have come down in the world of spiritual development? To claim greatness in the past does not cast a reflected glory on a mediocre present life, only suspicion on the intervening lives.

5 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Kelblaq(m): 12:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Following
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sarassin:
Having obtained a record of our Past Lives
Hello dear one,

I wish to comment on this, and ask a question. Contrarily to many, I have gotten the conviction of the truth behind reincarnation and past lives, without reading a book or hearing it from any. The conviction just down upon me as I began to learn meditation some 10 years ago, even while I was still a hardcore pentecostal minister. I just could not explain it, but I was very very convinced of me having being on earth many times, and that most people also did. Then I had no recollection of past life experiences.

Then much later, while meditating, I had a most unusual experience, which never repeated itself again. I saw myself some hundred of years ago. I had like a flash, I could see who I was, what I was doing, and what happened at that period in time. And I found out to be what I least expected...

From what I could see, I was crippled and a beggar. I shall never forget this experience. Then I saw an overview of how life unfolded from that time till the time of death, then I understood much, very much, my present character. There was this sweet lady that came to my rescue and healed my heart through compassion. It was the last thing I could remember before "passing on".

I have never had a past life recollection aside that one. I have even tried to have another one, albeit unsuccessfully. But that experience was as dramatic, as unexpected.

I regularly have flashes about the future however. These are usually images, describing circumstances, perhaps me drinking "Ogogoro" with an unknown individual. 4 years later the image happens exactly as I saw it, and I find out that the individual in question was, say Sarassin grin, which I did not know at the time of the flash. It happens again and again, and in certain periods, I have tens of such flashes.

But since I usually dont know or understand what I see, I can only write it down, but do nothing to anticipate or even prepare for it. It is usually things I may find unsignificant to pay any particular attention. But I have always wondered why and how it happens to me although unconsciously, and how it may help me or others. To no avail. Still, it is one of the reasons I could not turn atheists/materialist because, when all your life since childhood, you see images that materialize after 4 to 5 years, you have no room to doubt that there is more to life than meets the eyes. Perhaps you may shed more light on this and help me tap into this for greater benefit.

On another note, I recently experience a more intense reaction of the heart chakra. It has always been very active, but nowadays it is very very sensitive, and warming. Immediately i start my routine, it just reacts. and I love the sensation. Other chakras are quite active too, especially all those of the upper body till Ajna. Is there anything attached to that?

Should I also mention that I miss you? kiss smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by MizMyColi(f): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
^^I'm just passing by.

*rolls eyes*

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
MizMyColi:
^^I'm just passing by.

*rolls eyes*
Is there some jealousy here? angry

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by MizMyColi(f): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
LoJ:

Is there some jealousy here? angry

grin grin grin

Let me comment my reserve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
LoJ:

Hello dear one,

I wish to comment on this, and ask a question. Contrarily to many, I have gotten the conviction of the truth behind reincarnation and past lives, without reading a book or hearing it from any. The conviction just down upon me as I began to learn meditation some 10 years ago, even while I was still a hardcore pentecostal minister. I just could not explain it, but I was very very convinced of me having being on earth many times, and that most people also did. Then I had no recollection of past life experiences.......

Hi LoJ, this is a most interesting post, I wish I could have replied sooner. Many people do get snippets or fragmentary snapshots of past-life events but most will retain no awareness of these events or these images could be buried in a jumble of other events thereby obscuring the view. A few very gifted will have impassive observances of past-life events such as you have just narrated here. So, this means you have the ability to receive such an observance but have no control over it because it is not given to you to know.

What is given is what is necessary for us to learn from. Essentially what you have is the ability to flit between the realms, but as we know, in the astral, time is neither linear nor sequential so you may see events in the so-called ‘future’ that come to pass and other events may not come to pass because they have already occurred in your past earthly timeline. I think we both know who this ‘sweet lady’ really is.

Of course there is more to life than live, struggle and die but the majority of humanity live their lives in a form of a sleepwalk just as Gurdjieff supposed. You can deepen your clairvoyant abilities with practice, but it has to be to the exclusion of everything else because it is demanding.

Your heart chakra warms up because it has been stimulated probably slightly more than the others through meditative practice. You should practice "Spinning" your chakras in a "clockwise" direction (never anti-clockwise) once you begin to feel that warmth. You will be amazed at the results.

I hope you are keeping well, I have missed you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by MrMystrO(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Still reading this thread over and over again... just can't stop Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Having looked at the issue of Past Lives, I would like to examine the nature of what I would describe as Spiritual Transference. The principal use of the phenomena is the restoration and the cleansing of the Aura of the subject, the restoration of Kharmic flow, the promoting of self-induced healing and the impartation of spiritual knowledge. It can take place with or without the consent or even the knowledge of the subject.

First it begins with the realisation that the mental power of spiritual thought is far-reaching, and for this reason there are many people who not only carefully avoid doing harm to others by negative spiritual interference, but seek to do active good by their right thinking, and the question therefore arises, how far is one justified in using the intrusive power of concentrated spiritual thought to help another by delivering learning, cleansing or even healing?

On the face of things it may seem an absurd question, who does not want healing and restoration?

Of course one can claim a justification in doing good but the problem is not quite as simple as that. For instance supposing someone, who still adheres to the orthodox religious ways of thinking from which one has broken away from should decide to ‘save your soul’ from damnation by concentrating on you and giving you telepathic spiritual suggestion to the effect that you could no longer assimilate your new line of thinking, would you welcome this interference? Would you not rather consider it a most unwarranted intrusion on your freedom of action and the integrity of your soul? How, then, do you suppose it might appear to other people if one, even with the best of intentions, sent mental spiritual messages to the subconscious mind of another designed to bring about a change in their condition?

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
It is a laid down principle in spiritual matters that no one has the right to apply Kharmic altering procedures to another without that person's consent. However special circumstances may apply. Also if as I often find, one has any reason to suspect that such consent might not be forthcoming, does that constitute justification for action without the knowledge of the subject? Or let us suppose that we were engaged in some delicate and difficult process of training in order to obtain a higher consciousness, and it was necessary for spiritual transference of knowledge to take place even without the knowledge of the subject, what then? These are some of the ethical questions faced by the practitioner.

Many people have profound convictions, and could conceivably consider such interference as problematic. Even if we do not agree with them for reasons we best know, their wishes and opinions are to be respected.

When a Right Hand Path or a practitioner of the Middle Path concentrates upon another person thereby effecting an etheric method of communication, such a rapport continues even after impartation of knowledge and subsequently access becomes easier. An interchange of mental content has taken place between mind and mind, and this continues to flow backwards and forwards and there must be sufficient understanding of the technique of the operation to know how to shut down at the conclusion of a transference or treatment. The bond between the practitioner and the subject is one of implicit trust, it is inviolate and of the deepest transcendent love, else no such communication can take place.

A person who has once had such a rapport established between his subconscious mind and the mind of another will have undergone an increase of sensitivity and will begin to obtain a state of heightened awareness. The practitioner requires sufficient wisdom to discern the needs of another soul. A judgement has to me made by the practitioner about the evolutionary development and the particular kharmic debt that subject soul is working out at the moment.

That is to say that the general kharmic position of the subject which is derived from the aggregate causes going back numberless past lives, all interacting among themselves, reinforcing and counteracting each other, some coming into action at one moment, some at another as the planetary conditions influence the individual...... must be carefully considered.

The practitioner begins the process with the only fail-safe way to apply the spiritual forces of transference, and that is to invoke Divine Love and commit both souls to the Divine.

5 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by LotusFan: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=Sarassin post=62951259]...Whoops...

.So sorry didn’t see your second post before I responded
Re: The Supernatural Experience by MizMyColi(f): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
*sprays insecticides on ants and roaches*

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
It is one of the basic beliefs of Esoteric studies that the Universe is inhabited by a hierarchy of intelligent entities in addition to those that are materially visible in the human and animal realms.

These entities range in descendancy from the Divine. Human-kind is by no means the lowest form of entities in the developmental stage, even if we exclude the animals. More primitive than man in their stage of development are the elementary, or nature, spirits.

This concept of a hierarchy of beings operating on the spiritual, mental and astral levels, which is shared in one form or another by all religions, is of course rejected by the materialist but even to him we point out that, as a working hypothesis, it gets us results.

There are four elements plus the greater spirit element that permeates all four and from which they all arise from. A practitioner works with these elements to balance his own nature. When he casts a spell, he ritually involves the appropriate element or elements. When he consecrates any object, he places it on the pentacle, touches it with water, and passes over the censer (for air) and the candle (for fire).

But we also develop techniques for entering directly into the ‘worlds’ of these elements, to experience each in its undiluted form and to become aware of the entities that inhabit it - indeed, to communicate with them. In a sense this is a form of astral projection, one remains fully conscious all the time, but out of the physical body.

I would like to take a brief and concise look at each of the elements, the methodology of "entering" into their 'worlds' and uses. I have received a number of inquiries relating to issues dealing with Marine spirits therefore accordingly I will start with the Undines, also known as the Nereides, the attendants of Poseidon, some refer to them as Mermaids, quite simply they are the water spirits. The names have been popularised by fairy-tales and old-folks tales, but to the practitioner they are specific entities and real beings, and their reality is underlined by the general agreement as to their natures between people who have contacted them.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
The methodology for projecting into the world of the “water elements” is not for the faint-hearted or the idly-curious, a degree of initiation is required therefore I include the proviso; dabble at your own peril. The technique is quite simple but requires steady and constant practice.

Sit in a comfortable asana where you will not be disturbed, close your eyes and settle into a regular breathing pattern.

Imagine your body is hollow, and surrounded by all the water in the universe. When this visualisation is clearly achieved, bring in the surrounding water into your hollow body by breathing it into your lungs and absorbing it through every pore in your skin. As the water fills you, imagine yourself sinking gradually to the bottom of the ocean.

What you are really doing is neither sinking in a material ocean, nor inventing an illusory one. You are seeking out, isolating, and submerging yourself in the water aspect of your own nature - which is real. And on the astral level of consciousness, this water-element part of yourself can become aware of, and communicate with, the entities which populate the water element.

The introductory part requires steady and constant practice, and the experience has to be developed into a vivid reality over time before you make conscious contact with the water elementals. They are very elusive, in the early stages, but gradually they become clearer to you and more substantive. They are difficult to understand, because they are flowing creatures, but you can communicate with them.

It is important that you are very courteous towards them as you wander through their place of abode and watch their ‘comings’ and ‘goings’. You’re not there to subdue them, but to learn from them about the element they live in, and the uses to which you as a practitioner can put it. By magical ritual these elemental spirits can brought to visibility with a human being as a conduit. Be aware that they can sometimes enter the body of a human being and inhabit it, they are in fact incredibly jealous and very clingy, and they can kill...

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by LightSpirit: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sarassin:
There are four elements plus the greater spirit element that permeates all four and from which they all arise from. A practitioner works with these elements to balance his own nature. When he casts a spell, he ritually involves the appropriate element or elements. When he consecrates any object, he places it on the pentacle, touches it with water, and passes over the censer (for air) and the candle (for fire).

But we also develop techniques for entering directly into the ‘worlds’ of these elements, to experience each in its undiluted form and to become aware of the entities that inhabit it - indeed, to communicate with them. In a sense this is a form of astral projection, one remains fully conscious all the time, but out of the physical body.

I would like to take a brief and concise look at each of the elements, the methodology of "entering" into their 'worlds' and uses. I have received a number of inquiries relating to issues dealing with Marine spirits therefore accordingly I will start with the Undines
Those who know the great value of your posts won't rate u less than a Master. Here you freely serve life's elixir from the deep well of wisdom. Sir, I suspect that in your ascent up the mystic "ladder", you have read works of Franz B. (especially IIH).

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by LotusFan: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
So, so, so deep... smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
LightSpirit:

Those who know the great value of your posts won't rate u less than a Master. Here you freely serve life's elixir from the deep well of wisdom. Sir, I suspect that in your ascent up the mystic "ladder", you have read works of Franz B. (especially IIH).

Thank you sir. I remember reading Bardon years ago, the IIH is good as well as his work on Qabalah, my criticism would be of his structured and rigid approach. We are of different "schools" but a good read nonetheless. Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
The second element we will explore is Fire. I would demonstrate the “flame trick” to my father thus; he would pose a question directed at a candle flame, questions to which we both knew the answers then I would direct the flame to “bob” up and down rapidly, twice for No and Thrice for Yes, the look of incredulity on his face was priceless.

It is not the purpose of this thread to make assertions without proof of methodology. The steps are provided but the same proviso as above applies.

The technique for entering the world of the fire element is similar to that for water. The rules for relaxing, breathing and concentrating are the same except that this time you imagine yourself as a hollow body in the middle of an infinite universe of fire. Steadily breathe in this fire, and absorb it through every pore, concentrating it within yourself. In some ways this is the most encouraging element for the beginner because most people experience a physical sensation of rising body-heat the very first time they try this process.

Again, the fire you experience is neither actual combustion, nor an illusion. It is the genuine fire-element in your own nature that you are isolating and concentrating upon. This technique is also a very practical device for overcoming the discomfort of chilly surroundings.

The fire entity is the Salamander, they are as elusive as the water entity but infinitely more hostile to Man. They will teach you, but they will not give in. They do not like to do the work for you at all... they can show you how to transfer your consciousness into a flame in order to impose your will, they will teach you their secrets but the unwary will be tricked into harming himself. The teaching for this element is extremely specialised and not self-practise. I cannot over-emphasise that the fire element entities can burn you and you should never take them for granted. I have good first-hand experience of this, I paid dearly for the insouciance of my earlier demonstrations. Just when you begin to believe that you have mastered their world and begin to get sloppy they will give you a gentle reminder, they can cause a spontaneous fire in your home or your car to burn down.

Fire as an element is essential to Man as well as dangerous to him. To come to terms with it, either psychically or physically, Man has to understand its rules and respect them. The same is true of all the other elements but with fire the rules are stricter and the stakes are higher. If you respect the element, it will protect you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by PastorAIO: 5:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Happy Solstice Maestro Sarassin.

Please can you also go into your perspective of what the Wheel/Cycle of Elements is? Do the elements change from one into the other?

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
PastorAIO:
Happy Solstice Maestro Sarassin.

Please can you also go into your perspective of what the Wheel/Cycle of Elements is? Do the elements change from one into the other?

My compliments of the season to you too PastorAIO. The physicality of the Four main elements is transmutable, for instance Water will evaporate into the Air and will later condense and fall to the Earth, Fire will return Ashes to Mother Earth and Mother earth will yield up plants and minerals which in turn purify the Air and so the delicately poised cycle of elements continues.

From the perspective of a practitioner, the abilities of Elemental spirits themselves are sometimes transmutable, a water Elemental Spirit for instance can breathe Air and fly, Fire Elementals thrive on oxygen (as is to be expected) but some are not, an Air Elemental for example will drown in water and burn in fire.

The key for a practitioner is balancing the elements both in ritual and within.

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Dcholeric: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2017
sarassin
well done sir ..
I am grateful ..

welcome back

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Dcholeric: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2017
Sir Sarassin .
I saw one of your post on a thread wherein you mentioned about grounding (to create an imagination of light from above to pass through ones from the head to the center of the earth).

I ventured into it. at first I felt nothing but lately I feel mild but powerful electric like force passing through me and most times I tend to even vibrate physically ....it has now gotten to the point where my imagination pictures this light energy emanating from me and diffusing through out my surrounding encompassing quite a reasonable distance (this situation makes me vibrate more violently).

is this normal?
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dcholeric:
Sir Sarassin .
I saw one of your post on a thread wherein you mentioned about grounding (to create an imagination of light from above to pass through ones from the head to the center of the earth).

I ventured into it. at first I felt nothing but lately I feel mild but powerful electric like force passing through me and most times I tend to even vibrate physically ....it has now gotten to the point where my imagination pictures this light energy emanating from me and diffusing through out my surrounding encompassing quite a reasonable distance (this situation makes me vibrate more violently).

is this normal?

Hello there, it depends on the context in which you are doing the practice, essentially it is the "Middle Pillar Ritual" and there are divine names to resonate with it. Are you doing the grounding exercise prior to beginning meditation? or as a gateway to other rituals? and are you sitting or standing? If you can give me more information on the context of your practice then I can give you coherent feedback. The exercise seems to be working for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Dont Know About Ifah And The Yorubas - A Letter I Got / SERMON JOTTERS: Confronting Your Pharaoh- D.K Olukoya (Sunday Service-29-MARCH-) / Baptism Does Not Wash Away Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.