Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,367 members, 7,957,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Supernatural Experience - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Supernatural Experience (5200 Views)

Have You Ever PERSONALLY And CLEARLY Had A Supernatural Experience? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Dcholeric: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello there, it depends on the context in which you are doing the practice, essentially it is the "Middle Pillar Ritual" and there are divine names to resonate with it. Are you doing the grounding exercise prior to beginning meditation? or as a gateway to other rituals? and are you sitting or standing? If you can give me more information on the context of your practice then I can give you coherent feedback. The exercise seems to be working for you.
thanks for your kindness .

though my intention to all spiritual practices is to break through into more truth hence as a gateway to other rituals, but grounding practices for me at the moment is basically an exercise prior to beginning meditation which to my little understanding is a way to protect oneself against possible harm by malevolent entities or spirits ....(But then again I mostly get lost in the act of grounding which when this happens serves as my meditation for the day due to too much amount of my time been spent on it/grounding).

my position is sitting, same as in my meditating position (sometimes I clinch my fingers together and "cross-fold" my legs as in "Buddha" )

one time I tried picturing the light cleansing negative energy within my vicinity and that was when the whole mild electric like sensation became stronger .

thanks
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dcholeric:

thanks for your kindness .

though my intention to all spiritual practices is to break through into more truth hence as a gateway to other rituals but grounding practices for me at the moment is basically an exercise prior to beginning meditation which to my little understanding is a way to protect oneself against possible harm by malevolent entities or spirits ....(But then again I mostly get lost in the act of grounding which when this happens serves as my meditation for the day due to too much amount of my time been spent on it/grounding).

my position is sitting, same as in my meditating position (sometimes I clinch my fingers together and "cross-fold" my legs as in "Buddha" )

one time I tried picturing the light cleansing negative energy within my vicinity and that was when the whole mild electric like sensation became stronger .

thanks

My advice is that you focus on your breathing pattern to lead you into your meditation as well as on the Mantras I gave for the activation of your Chakras. The grounding exercises are designed to increase your powers of focus and to build up energy, at this stage it is a little too much for you, besides it seems you have very good powers of focus.

Cleansing your meditative area is an altogether different matter, a short invocation or prayer to Archangel Michael will do the trick, you can also do the Qabalah cross ritual which is highly recommended.

Please start with the basics first, you should not be getting lost in the grounding exercise, your short term goal should be to master the art of meditation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by kkins25(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2017
I have started meditating like you adviced @middle path thread. You did mention we take precautions before meditating and you suggested prayer to archangels and i think banishing rituals.
My problem is how do i pray or invoke an archangel or perform the banishing ritual?
I tried using google but ive gotten different formats of prayers and invocation(i saw something imagining the preaence of the archangel energy which of course gets me worried. Couldnt one attract demons or elementalbeings?)

Is there a book (i could easily download for free of course Hahaha) you could recommend that can serve as a guide?

Something about me has changed. I used to be this empathetic type who feels sorry for those who arent privileged to live normal lives because they are physical deformed or are caught up in chronic poverty. I was walking pass a beggar once and the thought that came cross my mind was "where the Bleep is your allah"... This is so unlike me. Seeing such people always made me realize how lucky i am, it also fired my zeal to make the world a better place.

Sarassin(still hoping you havent forgotten my mssg to your mail) , Billyonaire, loj, sorry to bother you but i was wondering if you had any idea about developing a good memory. I happen to forget stuff i read too quick(hardly remember anything i read unless i read it over over nd over again). Contributions would be deeply appreciated.

Modified
Are they certain requirements i must meet before praying to an angel? Could i get a minor angel that i could communicate with as a guide?

Muttleylaff would be interested in this questions i have.

Why is it that the top ranking Angels or divine beings are those of judaism. Lets not forget that this archangels according(based on deductions) to the bible are inferior to Jehovah(whom you claim to be an entity that is not GOD.)or even jesus. Furthermore, the book of enoch potrays this angels to be messengers of jehovah(supposedly) and clearly explains the origin of demons as the spirits of diseased nephilim, if i may ask what are elementals and how do they differ from demons? . Is judiasm the only religion with affiliation with these particular archangels?
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2017
kkins25:
I have started meditating like you adviced @middle path thread. You did mention we take precautions before meditating and you suggested prayer to archangels and i think banishing rituals.
My problem is how do i pray or invoke an archangel or perform the banishing ritual?
I tried using google but ive gotten different formats of prayers and invocation(i saw something imagining the preaence of the archangel energy which of course gets me worried. Couldnt one attract demons or elementalbeings?)

Is there a book (i could easily download for free of course Hahaha) you could recommend that can serve as a guide?

Something about me has changed. I used to be this empathetic type who feels sorry for those who arent privileged to live normal lives because they are physical deformed or are caught up in chronic poverty. I was walking pass a beggar once and the thought that came cross my mind was "where the Bleep is your allah"... This is so unlike me. Seeing such people always made me realize how lucky i am, it also fired my zeal to make the world a better place.

Sarassin(still hoping you havent forgotten my mssg to your mail) , Billyonaire, loj, sorry to bother you but i was wondering if you had any idea about developing a good memory. I happen to forget stuff i read too quick(hardly remember anything i read unless i read it over over nd over again). Contributions would be deeply appreciated.

Modified
Are they certain requirements i must meet before praying to an angel? Could i get a minor angel that i could communicate with as a guide?

Why is it that the top ranking Angels or divine beings are those of judaism. Lets not forget that this archangels according(based on deductions) to the bible are inferior to Jehovah(whom you claim to be an entity that is not GOD.)or even jesus. Furthermore, the book of enoch potrays this angels to be messengers of jehovah(supposedly) and clearly explains the origin of demons as the spirits of diseased nephilim, if i may ask what are elementals and how do they differ from demons? . Is judiasm the only religion with affiliation with these particular archangels?

Something has happened to you, which I believe you will have no explanations from those who asked you to conjure ET Angels and ET demons on the on meditation. I am not saying meditation is not good, but there are certain energy centers in the body that must be activated alongside the corresponding DNA relevant to enable you become aware of certain strata of cosmic data.

What has happened here to you has been that your chant to the entities (which can be blue or red groups) has not only activated certain DNA codecs in you, but also certain neurotransmitters in your brain has been re-wired differently and now your thoughts and mind system has been re-programmed.

You have the reptilian brain, the mammalian brain and the Primate brain. The mammalian brain makes one emphatic, the reptilian brain lacks emotion and the primate brain at the frontal lobe is what makes you rational human as that is the location you use to change your mind and thought.

Now what happened is that these guys have made you chant and conjour Angels, who could be reptilians masquerading as angels of light and now your consciousness tunes and aligns towards the reptilian brain and now you are a functional ally of the Reptilian ETs, this is not so bad, because these guys are part of the groups of ETs that created us, so I need you to start to read about the red and blue vibrations as energy levels and see how you can become green or neutral and divine. I am at the moment so lucky to be alive. I virtually almost researched myself out of the matrix, now the Angels are my daily companions. I didnt invite them, but at a point in the research, your aura clears up and they can locate your light. So, Yes I am born again. Not the Christian nonsense.

Let me know if you see number sequences, so I can guide you on how to get your balances.

Do not conjour angels or demons, just keep reading and praying to the Universe. There is no reason to conjour the angels at all. Because they are always with you, they will show up physically when your level of consciousness can accommodate their vibratory energy levels, outside that, you aura might get fried.

Thanks for your bravery, but you will likely never get back to your old self, your Soul functionality has been upgraded and your brainwaves are now generated at the reptilian side of your brain, the left brain.

You will be fine, but if you had done this properly, the angels will also send you confirmations before you go into any venture and success will be at your command.

My own life is magic now as Angels are constantly guiding my every step, in fact I know things before they happen in my life now. This is what I wanted.

Welcome to the journey.

4 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by kkins25(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

Something has happened to you, which I believe you will have no explanations from those who asked you to conjure ET Angels and ET demons on the on meditation. I am not saying meditation is not good, but there are certain energy centers in the body that must be activated alongside the corresponding DNA relevant to enable you become aware of certain strata of cosmic data.

What has happened here to you has been that your chant to the entities (which can be blue or red groups) has not only activated certain DNA codecs in you, but also certain neurotransmitters in your brain has been re-wired differently and now your thoughts and mind system has been re-programmed.

You have the reptilian brain, the mammalian brain and the Primate brain. The mammalian brain makes one emphatic, the reptilian brain lacks emotion and the primate brain at the frontal lobe is what makes you rational human as that is the location you use to change your mind and thought.

Now what happened is that these guys have made you chant and conjour Angels, who could be reptilians masquerading as angels of light and now your consciousness tunes and aligns towards the reptilian brain and now you are a functional ally of the Reptilian ETs, this is not so bad, because these guys are part of the groups of ETs that created us, so I need you to start to read about the red and blue vibrations as energy levels and see how you can become green or neutral and divine. I am at the moment so lucky to be alive. I virtually almost researched myself out of the matrix, now the Angels are my daily companions. I didnt invite them, but at a point in the research, your aura clears up and they can locate your light. So, Yes I am born again. Not the Christian nonsense.

Let me know if you see number sequences, so I can guide you on how to get your balances.

Do not conjour angels or demons, just keep reading and praying to the Universe. There is no reason to conjour the angels at all. Because they are always with you, they will show up physically when your level of consciousness can accommodate their vibratory energy levels, outside that, you aura might get fried.

Thanks for your bravery, but you will likely never get back to your old self, your Soul functionality has been upgraded and your brainwaves are now generated at the reptilian side of your brain, the left brain.

You will be fine, but if you had done this properly, the angels will also send you confirmations before you go into any venture and success will be at your command.

My own life is magic now as Angels are constantly guiding my every step, in fact I know things before they happen in my life now. This is what I wanted.

Welcome to the journey.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by kkins25(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

How do achieve @bolded?
I must confess, your approach to esoteric practices are completely "out of the box" but being one with a scientific background I understand that the DNA is our program codec. Every single activity is programed for in the DNA. So those who have some of psychic capabilities must have a altered/mutated or activation of some dormant genes. Definitely there must be some relationship between the physical parameters of existence and the "spiritual" parameters of existence.
Do not think that no one acknowledges your philosophy because I do. My search for truth actually sprung up once again after I read your thread on the anunaki.

However like every other ideology I must subject it to scrutiny. Youve made a lot of claims sir, and they are ones that pack magnitude.

Thanks for your bravery, but you will likely never get back to your old self, your Soul functionality has been upgraded and [b]your brainwaves are now generated at the reptilian side of your brain, the left brain.[b]

Once again sir, like I mentioned previously you are not alone in your scientific search for truth. I came across some books written by some Pythagorean illuminati sect under the pseudonym mike hockery and I can guarantee you It was this(ese) books that shifted my brain from right to left in order words from mythos to logos. The writer(s) analyzed every religious philosophy,logic et cetera.(muttleylaff get those books and let your eyes be opened sir)
if you havent already read this books then sir I highly recommend you do.

Welcome to the journey

how do you discern the difference between angels and ETs who mimic angels? I want to ask sarassin this:
Why is it that there are hundreds of people who claim to have made contact with angels or demons and nobody seems to ask the angels vital questions such as:
1) how did life come to be?
2) who are the people/entities that are responsible for the evil in the world?
3) how can one achieved brahma?
4) are there life on other planets and which planets?
This are just a fraction of the thousands of questions that anyone could ask or should have asked this divine beings.

PS: I came across a video on YouTube by a researcher who claims that our bodies (I mean cell) are indeed built or evolved with receptors for CANNABIS SATIVA. Yes yes yes. What he means is that at our early stage of evotionary development we probably ate cannabis plant for medicinal properties.
He further makes an momentous claim: cannabis can cure cancer(I am yet to look for journals on this though). Another interesting statement he made is that the government is deliberately stereotyping this plant as evil for fear of a collapse of the pharmaceutical industries. I belive him. Why? Because a lecturer of mine(former commissioner of education) once told us that the medical society are also politicians. He gave an example with malaria vaccine which he said could be produced but deliberately ignored. I think you and I both know what he meant.
Re: The Supernatural Experience by FlipGamBino: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2018
Hello kkins. Happy New year. Precausions before meditation is essential. This helps you protect yourself and space of meditation. Using a simple banishing ritual like the LBRP with the middle pillar ritual is enough for now. You can get this rituals online to the best of my knowledge but if you can't, there are a few people here who can give you this rituals. Reach out to Sarassin or LoJ for help. Or pm me and I will make a detailed document you can follow. Take care.
kkins25:

Modified

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Let us talk about prophecy. The effect of prophecy throughout the ages has been to paralyse all effort and to remove the impetus for self-discovery. In the face of adversity the human soul is meant to rise up in its strength and wrestle with such adversity but if we meekly accept our supposedly impending fate solely as the outcome of prophecy then we surrender our destiny. It is extremely easy to ignore the fact that the power of the will, backed by courage and tenacity, is tremendous.

The coming of the Avatars or Christs, the birth and break-up of civilisations were things known to the adepts but it is extremely doubtful whether the affairs of nations are revealed except in so far as they are incidental to the Divine plan.

We can learn many things about the effectiveness of a doctrine by observing its effect during when it was widely believed. The heyday of prophets, soothsayers and necromancers has always coincided with darkness and degeneracy of national life, whereas the great epochs of national achievement has always been characterised by confidence in the power of human enterprise. Still, mankind possesses an innate yearning and longing for a glimpse into the future as it concerns him, however tenuous.

There are two ways of penetrating the future. The only legitimate method consists in observing and studying the causes at work in the past and present, and trying to deduce an outcome. The more insight we have into underlying and remote causes, the more likely we are able to draw true conclusions. Esoteric science is of great value in such a process because it reveals more of underlying and remote causes than appears on the surface. Therefore it can often produce the effect of pre-vision or fore-knowledge by supernatural means, yet in actuality its methods are entirely natural and logical, Esoterica merely has certain additional data available for its consideration.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
The illegitimate method of penetrating the future consists of trying to put the clock forward to see events as if they had already happened. The seer using this method is seeking for effects where he should be looking for causes.

Events shape and take form on the Inner Planes long before they appear as actual happenings on the physical plane. A seer who can function on these subtler planes can see them brewing there and report what he sees as prophecy. There is one thing which is forgotten, however, it is that up to the very moment of occurrence fresh forces may come to bear and fresh factors become introduced into the case on the Inner Planes, with the result that the final outcome is largely modified. In any event any seer who is capable of discerning the development of events as a thought-form will be able to prophesy accurately on the nature of manifestation on the physical plane.

Prayer and invocation are also potent alternatives. The prophet may announce what will happen if nothing occurs to prevent it, but out of such a multiplicity of factors, anything may occur to modify the course of events.

For the seer, the mystical temple used for meditative ritual purposes, is constructed to symbolise the macrocosm, and the microcosm of the soul itself, in order that the special prayers, rituals and invocations performed there may be related to the whole. If we study the structures used for religious purposes by the different traditions, we shall see that this principle prevails. The Christian church has in general the crucifix in reference to the sacrifice of its Founder. The sun temples, such, as Stonehenge for instance, are circular, referring to the Zodiac. The Sphinx is a symbol of the four elements and also androgynous. There is certainty to assert that the pyramid form was used in the same spirit and for the same purpose, as a symbol enshrining great cosmic truths to be used in the raising of consciousness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Supernatural Experience by LotusFan: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
smiley smiley smiley

“The effect of prophecy throughout the ages has been to paralyse all effort and to remove the impetus for self-discovery. In the face of adversity the human soul is meant to rise up in its strength and wrestle with such adversity but if we meekly accept our supposedly impending fate solely as the outcome of prophecy then we surrender our destiny. It is extremely easy to ignore the fact that the power of the will, backed by courage and tenacity, is tremendous.”

...Sarassin this is so deeeep...

Thank you for always taking the time to share your wisdom with us...

The thing is, a lot of people would rather not dissipate energy on something that invariably will not work. What’s the point in spending years tenaciously trying to achieve a certain goal if on the balance of probabilities it would be a mere chasing after the wind?

You might say our destinies are in our own hands...but are they really? Upon observation, it’s obvious that some things are just written in the stars...

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by kkins25(m): 4:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Ahhhh!!! Finally.
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
LotusFan:
smiley smiley smiley

...Sarassin this is so deeeep...

Thank you for always taking the time to share your wisdom with us...

The thing is, a lot of people would rather not dissipate energy on something that invariably will not work. What’s the point in spending years tenaciously trying to achieve a certain goal if on the balance of probabilities it would be a mere chasing after the wind?

You might say our destinies are in our own hands...but are they really? Upon observation, it’s obvious that some things are just written in the stars...

Thank you Lotusfan, I do agree that certain things are written in the stars.

Shakespeare wrote in Julius Caesar: “I am constant as the northern star, of whose true-fixed and resting quality. There is no fellow in the firmament

In other words, our Divine essence is fixed, but everything else is up for grabs. By and large Prophecy has little to do with us individually, it is a snapshot of the universe under certain conditions and all the great prophetic pronouncements of the world reflect this, whether it is the Sybilline Oracles or Pythia, the Priestess at the Temple of Apollo at Delphi or even much closer to our current awareness, The Book of Revelation.

Let us stick with the Book of Revelations for this discussion. We can be certain that the book was written by a Christian Qabbalist well read in the esoteric doctrines of the day, probably a high initiate therefore a study of the Qabbalah is necessary to understand the prophetic mysteries contained there but I will simplify matters by stating that prophecy is fluid.

For instance, let’s consider the imagery of the Beast in Revelations who has variously been identified as Nero, Napoleon, the Kaiser, Donald Trump or whoever happens to be the national bogey-man of the moment. Napoleon of course is a national hero to the French, so it depends upon which side of the Channel you live as to whether he appears as the Beast or as an Angel just as Queen Elizabeth I must have appeared very much of a Beast to the Spanish of her day. So, the question remains which of these identifications would be correct? My answer would be, All of them.

Wherever a man (or a woman- gender equality) acts as the instrument of destruction, he/she is functioning with the force of the Beast. Meaning that the destructive forces, which are just as much a part of the universe as are the constructive forces, have found a channel through such a person and are using him or her for their purposes. But we forget that destruction is always the first phase of construction and that both are part of the Divine plan and that universal truths are distinguished by its universal applicability.

My point is this, Prophecy is Divine plan for humanity delivered by Divine means to man, whether such prophecy is expressed in words or stone, they do not concern the individual, they concern only Divine spiritual principles and the specific actions required to bring about that Divine plan, therefore when we seek prophecy for ourselves the implications are clear that we pervert Divine order.

It is our collective action as well as the fate of nations that express Divine principles, and to that extent these actions may come to be considered as the fulfilment of prophecy, but the promises of Divine revelations have been fulfilled many times, and will be fulfilled again and again whenever the conditions to which they describe apply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by LotusFan: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sarassin:

It is our collective action as well as the fate of nations that express Divine principles, and to that extent these actions may come to be considered as the fulfilment of prophecy, but the promises of Divine revelations have been fulfilled many times, and will be fulfilled again and again whenever the conditions to which they describe apply.

Wow!!! This resonates with me on so many levels...Thank you for taking the time to respond smiley

Hahahahaha @the national bogey-man of the moment.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Sarassin:
The methodology for projecting into the world of the “water elements” is not for the faint-hearted or the idly-curious, a degree of initiation is required therefore I include the proviso; dabble at your own peril. The technique is quite simple but requires steady and constant practice.

Sit in a comfortable asana where you will not be disturbed, close your eyes and settle into a regular breathing pattern.

Imagine your body is hollow, and surrounded by all the water in the universe. When this visualisation is clearly achieved, bring in the surrounding water into your hollow body by breathing it into your lungs and absorbing it through every pore in your skin. As the water fills you, imagine yourself sinking gradually to the bottom of the ocean.

What you are really doing is neither sinking in a material ocean, nor inventing an illusory one. You are seeking out, isolating, and submerging yourself in the water aspect of your own nature - which is real. And on the astral level of consciousness, this water-element part of yourself can become aware of, and communicate with, the entities which populate the water element.

The introductory part requires steady and constant practice, and the experience has to be developed into a vivid reality over time before you make conscious contact with the water elementals. They are very elusive, in the early stages, but gradually they become clearer to you and more substantive. They are difficult to understand, because they are flowing creatures, but you can communicate with them.

It is important that you are very courteous towards them as you wander through their place of abode and watch their ‘comings’ and ‘goings’. You’re not there to subdue them, but to learn from them about the element they live in, and the uses to which you as a practitioner can put it. By magical ritual these elemental spirits can brought to visibility with a human being as a conduit. Be aware that they can sometimes enter the body of a human being and inhabit it, they are in fact incredibly jealous and very clingy, and they can kill...
I've always suspected water to be/ have an evil spirit angry

When a person, in his dreams sees masses of water as an adversery, that is, getting the feeling that the water is "coming to get them" or the water is disobeying laws of nature like flowing uphill, what would you say is the reason?

What does it mean to encounter mermaids in a dream?
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Muafrika2:

I've always suspected water to be/ have an evil spirit angry

When a person, in his dreams sees masses of water as an adversery, that is, getting the feeling that the water is "coming to get them" or the water is disobeying laws of nature like flowing uphill, what would you say is the reason?

What does it mean to encounter mermaids in a dream?

It is an easy assumption to make that water spirits or indeed spirits of other elements are evil but it would be a wrong assumption. I will give you an analogy, if a sublime spirit were to visit our earthly realm, as they often do observing our actions such as our propensity to damage the earth and our environment as well as our lack of empathy for the vulnerable, such an entity could conclude that mankind was indeed evil. But that does not tell the full story of the human spirit, or its ability to rise above adversity.

It is exactly the same with the spirits of the elements. They have their existence and their Divinely appointed tasks to accomplish, occasionally our realms collide and when it does, we should seek only to observe and learn from them. We are superior to these elemental spirits, we have form which these elements do not have but very often we project our fears and ignorance unto these elements whereas they merely hold up a mirror reflecting our fears back at us.

Therefore when you dream of a body of water flowing in the obverse you are faced with the sum of your fears, one should confront it in meditative state and the underlying fears will simply disintegrate.

When a mermaid reveals itself to you in dream-state, it demonstrates your affinity for the water element, that the element of water is a natural ally and not a foe and that should you choose to cast aside your fears you may learn a lot.

I would venture to say that you are very blessed but you should guard your thoughts more carefully, do not whisper to the trees what you do not want the wind to know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sarassin:

It is an easy assumption to make that water spirits or indeed spirits of other elements are evil but it would be a wrong assumption. I will give you an analogy, if a sublime spirit were to visit our earthly realm, as they often do observing our actions such as our propensity to damage the earth and our environment as well as our lack of empathy for the vulnerable, such an entity could conclude that mankind was indeed evil. But that does not tell the full story of the human spirit, or its ability to rise above adversity.

It is exactly the same with the spirits of the elements. They have their existence and their Divinely appointed tasks to accomplish, occasionally our realms collide and when it does, we should seek only to observe and learn from them. We are superior to these elemental spirits, we have form which these elements do not have but very often we project our fears and ignorance unto these elements whereas they merely hold up a mirror reflecting our fears back at us.

Therefore when you dream of a body of water flowing in the obverse you are faced with the sum of your fears, one should confront it in meditative state and the underlying fears will simply disintegrate.

When a mermaid reveals itself to you in dream-state, it demonstrates your affinity for the water element, that the element of water is a natural ally and not a foe and that should you choose to cast aside your fears you may learn a lot.

I would venture to say that you are very blessed but you should guard your thoughts more carefully, do not whisper to the trees what you do not want the wind to know.
Got it.

Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by LotusFan: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2018
Do not whisper to the trees what you do not want the wind to know.

smiley
Re: The Supernatural Experience by princy80(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
what caused this deep river cease to flow? this brings to mind a passage from the christian bible "...out of their belly shall flow rivers of living water". Sir, please give us more. These words truly have been very soothing to me today. Thanks for putting such things down on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Babacele: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
hmmmm....very few understand esoterism. Sarasin you do. I have plenty questions.
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Babacele:
hmmmm....very few understand esoterism. Sarasin you do. I have plenty questions.

Thanks, you missed out an "s". How can I help?

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Babacele: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sarassin:

Thanks, you missed out an "s". How can I help?
does d missing "s" affect d vibration attached. Been interested lately about that. Why Saul to Paul, Sara to Sarah etc and it has been awesome learning some old secrets. Let us start with that....
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Babacele:
does d missing "s" affect d vibration attached. Been interested lately about that. Why Saul to Paul, Sara to Sarah etc and it has been awesome learning some old secrets. Let us start with that....

Interesting @Bolded, for me, yes. We are taught that “Om” is the primordial sound that pervades the entire universe and that from this sound what we call "seed letters" were heard by the ancient Vedic poets.

I cannot speak for Paul or Sarah but all of our activities and the order in the world are said to be generated and harmoniously resonated through the origin of this ever-and-omnipresent subliminal sound. We can distinguish seven fundamental nodes – S³, (Sx3) which you find in my moniker, Re, Ga, Ma, Pa, Dha and Ni from the vibrations of the sublime vibratory sound of Om. Think of it in the same way that refracted white light disintegrates into individual colours of the visible spectrum. These sounds are the source of all manifestation.

Vibrations do matter. The next time you find that you have a slight headache, put yourself in a relaxed seated position, close your eyes and imagine a point about 6 inches above the top of the centre of your head, concentrate on that spot with all your might and tensed muscles then forcefully pronounce the sound "S" almost like a prolonged Hiss, forcing the sound from the roof of your mouth through the top of your head to the imagined centre as you exhale and then relax. It will provide relief.

John 1:1 “In the beginning was the word…” and actually it was a “Sound”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sarassin:

Interesting @Bolded, for me, yes. We are taught that “Om” is the primordial sound that pervades the entire universe and that from this sound what we call "seed letters" were heard by the ancient Vedic poets.

I cannot speak for Paul or Sarah but all of our activities and the order in the world are said to be generated and harmoniously resonated through the origin of this ever-and-omnipresent subliminal sound. We can distinguish seven fundamental nodes – S³, (Sx3) which you find in my moniker, Re, Ga, Ma, Pa, Dha and Ni from the vibrations of the sublime vibratory sound of Om. Think of it in the same way that refracted white light disintegrates into individual colours of the visible spectrum. These sounds are the source of all manifestation.

Vibrations do matter. The next time you find that you have a slight headache, put yourself in a relaxed seated position, close your eyes and imagine a point about 6 inches above the top of the centre of your head, concentrate on that spot with all your might and tensed muscles then forcefully pronounce the sound "S" almost like a prolonged Hiss, forcing the sound from the roof of your mouth through the top of your head to the imagined centre as you exhale and then relax. It will provide relief.

what about HU?
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

what about HU?

Depending on your chosen paradigm, “HU” as opposed to Om, is in my opinion a personification of aspects of the Divine representing the supposed “first word” of creation. Therefore enunciation of the word HU can be considered a supplication to the anthropomorphic aspects of the Divine Supreme being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sarassin:

Depending on your chosen paradigm, “HU” as opposed to Om, is in my opinion a personification of aspects of the Divine representing the supposed “first word” of creation. Therefore enunciation of the word HU can be considered a supplication to the anthropomorphic aspects of the Divine Supreme being.

the big grammar is too much! grin give a simplier explanation please
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

the big grammar is too much! grin give a simplier explanation please

Ok, so we say that Om is a primordial sound, because it has existed for as long as the universe itself. The proponents of the word HU believe it is the first word uttered at creation and that further, this word is deified with Divine aspects of Love, so when they chant the words HU, they believe they are invoking Divine love into their lives.
Re: The Supernatural Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sarassin:

Ok, so we say that Om is a primordial sound, because it has existed for as long as the universe itself. The proponents of the word HU believe it is the first word uttered at creation and that further, this word is deified with Divine aspects of Love, so when they chant the words HU, they believe they are invoking Divine love into their lives.

thank you. you may continue
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Babacele: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2018

wao! Om, aum, am hmmmm I have mystics talking about this variant of the same sound and its divine origin. Now ,your angle that it is the mother of all sounds and most powerful one is interesting...... thanks for the exercise , sure I will cherish it.

Talking about vibrations, are we paired from heaven. I mean is there a divine law guiding the 2 vibrations bonding perfectly nuptially that we usually call soulmates. I have seen couples endorsed as perfect by ' spiritualists' becoming foes, and condemned arrangements working out. How does one know, ?

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by kkins25(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Babacele:
wao! Om, aum, am hmmmm I have mystics talking about this variant of the same sound and its divine origin. Now ,your angle that it is the mother of all sounds and most powerful one is interesting...... thanks for the exercise , sure I will cherish it.

Talking about vibrations, are we paired from heaven. I mean is there a divine law guiding the 2 vibrations bonding perfectly nuptially that we usually call soulmates. I have seen couples endorsed as perfect by ' spiritualists' becoming foes, and condemned arrangements working out. How does one know, ?
first of all, I don't know if its wierd to have emotional attachment with an unknown "entity" I.e sarassin. sir, u broke my heart, no, it was shattered wen loj mentioned you might have deactivated. . pls sir remain here for a little longer. my vibrations have been raised to see u are back. hahahaha...who would tend to the sheep wen the shepard is gone.
now babacele, I also have pondered on the same thing.
Re: The Supernatural Experience by jubilantagida: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The Bible Give Clues To How Old The Earth Is? / Traditionalist Pagans In The House? / The Sabbath -What day is this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.