Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night (1224 Views)

Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 / List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 / Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by Irukkanews: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
The much anticipated Africa Music Award (AFRIMA) is about to kick off. Irukkanews is live at the venue and we will bringing you live updates. All the drama and fun of the night.

The programme started officially at about 10:20 with a very low turn out of people, Infact, most of the people inside the venue were mainly crew and officials from different news houses, the main crowd were packed outside watching from the barbed fence, seeing that it wouldn't be wise for artists to perform to an almost empty arena, Supreme Noodles decided to pay for all the people hanging outside who couldn't afford the gate pass of N3,000.

Apart from Oritse Femi, Sound Sultan, Muma Gee, no other popular or prominent musician graced the stage last night. I don't know what the organizers plan to do about this major flop, but to me, I will advise they learn from what happened last night and use it on their drawing board for next year.

See more photos here: http://irukkanews.com/happening-now-africa-is-here-afrima-p3347-96.htm

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by Papiikush: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
It hurts i will not be able to attend Sha. I dey crusade ground for mowe. cry
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by ashewoboy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
you made the right decision@papiikush. na inside crusade ground you dey nairalandcheesy. oya off your data and start praying.
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by Papiikush: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
ashewoboy:
you made the right decision@papiikush. na inside crusade ground you dey nairalandcheesy. oya off your data and start praying.

Make God forgive me jare grin
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by realborn(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Though seems great.... we need more of "Africa Intellect Showcase and Awards - AISA"....

We are several centuries behind. We urgently need to catch up! undecided
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by CecyAdrian(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Going to be there live!
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by MrJames007: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Irukkanews
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by Irukkanews: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
So far, no major artist has performed. The place is packed and full all thanks to Supreme noodles,they paid for everyone standing outside.

Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by MrJames007: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Irukkanews:
So far, no major artist has performed. The place is packed and full all thanks to Supreme noodles,they paid for everyone standing outside.

Please what's the name of that artist in the pix? There is this song he performed live with a lady before these girls in the pic came out. I am trying to figure the name of that track.
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by Irukkanews: 2:42am On Nov 11, 2017
MrJames007:

Please what's the name of that artist in the pix? There is this song he performed live with a lady before these girls in the pic came out. I am trying to figure the name of that track.

His name is panzo, the name of the song is Olomi
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by Irukkanews: 2:45am On Nov 11, 2017
Orisefemi in action

Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by MrJames007: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2017
Irukkanews:

His name is panzo, the name of the song is Olomi
Thank you sir.
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by MrJames007: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2017
CAN'T find Panzo online let alone the name of that song. Chai

Who can help with the link?
Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by Irukkanews: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2017
More photos

Re: AFRIMA: All That Went Down Last Night by Irukkanews: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2017
More

(1) (Reply)

Audio: Miles X Juvy Jakes - Mr Preacher / Download Full Album M. Pokora - PYRAMIDE (zip) / Fireboy DML – Eli (instrumental)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.