Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) (1109 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / My Mum Dresses Up Before Me-story Of Man Addicted To Masturbation. .. / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) by pepezaz: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2017

This photo of a mom wearing lingerie for a family photo-shoot has gone viral.

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/mom-dresses-lingerie-family-photoshoot
Re: Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) by dingbang(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
This one has lost it already
Re: Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) by jdluv(f): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
from the photoshot you can deduce that she doesnot care even asthe children are fightin ,cryin and all sort. All she care about is her drink and social life so...... Ninu ere la tin mo oto oro
Re: Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked

Cute family.
Beautiful honest photoshoot.

But one thing is conspicuously missing; the husband!!

And that is because no real man with a sense of self-worth will dehumanize himself by living with such a proudly-indecent, mistake of nature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) by ProfEinstein: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ugly bitchhh!!!! What a disgusting physique
What is she teaching these kids undecided
Re: Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) by Khd95(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
did it go viral more than monkey pox
Re: Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) by Jagermeister(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
*Laugh* ......
A black guy was travelling on a plane.. beside him was a white lady sitting with her monkey. The black guy later went to the toilet and on his way back to his seat, he saw that his plastic bag, full of bananas, was empty. He asked the lady: "Where are my bananas?" She replied: "Your brother ate them all."
Later, the lady also went to the toilet. On her way back, she realises that her monkey is dead! She turned and asked the guy in fury: "Who killed my monkey?". The guy answered: THIS IS A FAMILY MATTER .. IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!����

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Witchcraft Using Spiritual Knowledge / Check Oout This Maternity Shoot, Hubby Holds A Gun (photo) / My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.