Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) (16823 Views)

Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo / Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) / University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by TemmyWon(f): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I've always known this school to be so backward.

A tragedy like this happened since yesterday and no student is social media savvy to report it.

I don't even think there's a nairalander in that school.

so backward.
Maybe they're just responsible enough not to be posting pictures instead of helping in a tragic situation. Which school you go self. Auntie backwards? Seems being a Nairalander is now a gift voucher.
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by TemmyWon(f): 1:45am On Nov 11, 2017
A good brain reset will interpret that students are not in session. Who then would report?
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Joshuamassodi(m): 2:13am On Nov 11, 2017
Corrupt buhari common extinguishers he can't affort for the institution, baba all this ur trips doesn't help us

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Joshuamassodi(m): 2:19am On Nov 11, 2017
TemmyWon:

Maybe they're just responsible enough not to be posting pictures instead of helping in a tragic situation. Which school you go self. Aunt backwards?
so assuming they posted it since yesterday what help could you or nairalanders render to them?
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 3:43am On Nov 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:

A tragedy like this happened since yesterday and no student is social media savvy to report it.

so backward.

Why is your brain working just like your moniker?? Majority of the students were not around and not all those currently doing their teaching practice program reside within the school premises. People like you should stop acting and behaving as if your IQ is far lower than your age!!!! Always learn to read and understand not just in a hurry to spew trash.
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by SparroicSparrow(m): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:

so backward.

SMH for the way you think #Backward
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by jakD: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2017
Spaxon:
Properties worth Millions of Naira were consumed since yesternight and no one knew about it.
code red Code red. Code red
VILLAGE PEOPLE I REPEAT VILLAGE PEOPLE

ALL UNITS STANDBY

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SHOOT ANY VILLAGER AT CLOSE RANGE

The use of yesternight is outdated... Last night should be preferable.
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Ayanko(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
NaijaMutant:

so backward.

People like you are there carrying phone cameras instead of carrying buckets of water.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by dirtyarmpit: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:

so backward.

Did you read that students are currently on teaching practice? Or is your brain subliming or melting?

How many likes do I get for this from the great arbicans?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by barajo1(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Buhari was inside that fire
I wish you were inside! Anumanu
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2017
jakD:

The use of yesternight is outdated... Last night should be preferable.
thank you sir, I've noted that...

Jahbless
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Klause17: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2017
So Davido's FIA ���was for them
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Sammy07: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:

so backward.
Bae, it's not like that.
The school is the best college of education in Nigeria.
It's only TP students that are on campus.
I only knew too, because I went to buy something around that place
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Sammy07: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2017
dirtyarmpit:

Did you read that students are currently on teaching practice? Or is your brain subliming or melting?

How many likes do I get for this from the great arbicans?
Don't mind her.
I got to notice because I went to buy something around that place.
I no get time to snap pics
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by kolexy(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Berlyn1:
Lalasticlala grin get in here pls. .. are you coming for the party embarassed kiss just wanna know I promise not to tell anyone lipsrsealed

Party in Fire? Lady Shedrack
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by kolexy(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2017
Berlyn1:
Lalasticlala grin get in here pls. .. are you coming for the party embarassed kiss just wanna know I promise not to tell anyone lipsrsealed

Party in Fire? Lady Shedrack
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Ftea: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2017
Sense fall on you bro....pls how old are u
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Buhari was inside that fire
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Sammyramires(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:

so backward.

You must be a fool with that submission. Just last year, one of her students won Miss-Nairaland.

I'm an Alumni as well and my presence here can't be questioned. #stopslayingawayyoursenses
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:

so backward.

You know I'm curious, why are you so bitter?
How many times did you applied for admission to that school cuz with the look of things, this bitterness is beyond just social media... I live in Abuja and I have heard of the school several times. Especially because it's the first college of education in Nigeria and by far the best.
Moreover, must everything go to social media?
If you didn't hear it online then I must say the students of that school are very disciplined not to take such a serious incident to the social media.
A kinda discipline you definitely lack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abu Zaria 2007/2008 Admission / ASUU Holds NEC Meeting Over Strike / NDDC Abandoned Project In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.