Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Gov. Umahi Tells Pregnant Laborer Mixing Concrete To ‘go Home’ After Giving Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gov. Umahi Tells Pregnant Laborer Mixing Concrete To ‘go Home’ After Giving Her (1057 Views)

Working As A Laborer. / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Umahi Tells Pregnant Laborer Mixing Concrete To ‘go Home’ After Giving Her by Desmond39: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi state went emotional after he spotted a heavily pregnant woman labourer while inspecting the ongoing mushroom farm project in Abakaliki.

See More Photos:
http://www.24dailynews9ja.com/2017/11/gov-umahi-tells-pregnant-laborer-mixing.html?m=1

The woman identified as Gloria Nwankwo, from Ishieke, Izzi L. G. A. was among the labourers mixing concrete. He walked to the expectant mother, and ordered her to go home, adding that her condition was not good for such tasking job.

He also made an instant donation of N200 ,000 for the woman to start any business of her choice to enable her take care of her unborn child.
Read More Stories:
http://www.24dailynews9ja.com/2017/11/gov-umahi-tells-pregnant-laborer-mixing.html?m=1

Re: Gov. Umahi Tells Pregnant Laborer Mixing Concrete To ‘go Home’ After Giving Her by greatnaija01: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
awesome.... campaign has began

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Is Not Working / Emachine Mini Laptop For Sale. / Bbnnaija: How My Ex-boyfriend Raped Me – Vandora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.