Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? (857 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / The Black Tax: Are You Entitled To Your Sibling's Money? / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by AllBusiness(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is a question thrown to me by a friend that just relocated abroad on work permit. His wife is late and they've got a 7 year old son. He's really confused of right decision if its right to allow his son to live with any of his married siblings but their wives are so tough according to him. His church pastor offered to train the child pending the time he will come and pick his son and he's so confident he will get his son abroad within a very short while. The question is: Can you allow your child to live with any of your siblings even if their wives are so tough. Although i asked my friend what he meant by their wives are tough, but he was like i won't understand. Mod i will really appreciate if this can get to fp its really urgent pls thanks.
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by PMWSpirit(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Where for the abroad? Bc not all places qualifies as "abroad" ooo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by Oledia(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
It is my prayer to always have my children with me wherever I chose to stay.
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
It depends on the kind of siblings you have

But it's preferable if your kids are with you

They eat whatever you eat
They do what they like

Not living like strangers somewhere without freedom
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by AllBusiness(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Where for the abroad? Bc not all places qualifies as "abroad" ooo

Canada skilled worker
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by sisisioge: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ordinarily, I won't but if it's my sis...yes. My baby won't even miss me grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by yvelchstores(f): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
If it was his sister's house,its different. Women can be wicked sha. I once had an opportunity to work abroad and the condition didn't allow me go with my child. I left the opportunity behind as opposed to leaving my child with my mum. I cant. I will not know when i fall inside a ditch cos i will not be able to concentrate at all.
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by PMWSpirit(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
AllBusiness:

Canada skilled worker
Ok that one na abroad, however I don't think its a good idea but with the situation of things in my dear country. I'll put these factors into consideration before allowing such.
1. Is the relationship btw i and my sib really cordial
2. Is my sib married and how well can you trust the spouse
3. Is my sib capable enough , forget abroad a lot of them are just living normal hand to mouth, na the weather dey make dem fresh.
4. Does he have kids? What's their gender, how old are they. To avoid stories that touch . Eg fingering.
In a nutshell. Look before you leap
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by eyinjuege: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Has the late wife got any sisters?
I think they may still try better for the child unless he hasnt been letting the child see his mother's family.
He should just try and be sending monthly upkeep money for the child's school fees, feeding etc.
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
yvelchstores:
If it was his sister's house,its different. Women can be wicked sha. I once had an opportunity to work abroad and the condition didn't allow me go with my child. I left the opportunity behind as opposed to leaving my child with my mum. I cant. I will not know when i fall inside a ditch cos i will not be able to concentrate at all.
Awww...so sweet, I can't wait to experience motherhood

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yes, with my sister
Re: Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Your friend already knows his brothers wives are tough, tough in this sense could mean stubborn, mean and unpassionate. They will likely treat that kid bad.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sex: Consequences That Follows When The HYMEN Of A Lady Is Broken / Relocation Sales / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.