Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar (55324 Views)

Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by NewsAgent101: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2021
A married woman recently nabbed her husband while trying to secretly take a second wife without her knowledge.

In a video which surfaced online, the woman made a surprise appearance at the church where her husband was getting married to another woman.

She showed up with her kids and disrupted the wedding ceremony much to the shock and dismay of attendees.

The officiating pastor and some others tried to get the woman to leave but she remained adamant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO03iWrtPj4

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by NewsAgent101: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2021
On my wedding day all my exes will be under one canopy outside my wedding reception

227 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by DaddyRochie1642: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2021
grin

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Dreadshy: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Where is pastor righteousness2? Come and give us a sermon on this na

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Wawelexy(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Lol... I like the fact that she placed the boy on his father's lap.... She was like, oya take your property....

The new bride was just dumbfounded... If I were to be the bride, I go just carry the boy and ask the pastor to continue the wedding..... After all, I don't know if that's the only child he has...... Life goes on.

But normal normal,that husband na badt guy, the Nigga just dey look them like, I no kuku kill person, na pikin I born....

But I no blame am sha, some marriage be like death sentence, those daughters of eve will be like, I have a kid for him now, he's going no where...

Any marriage that will choke u to death, my broda, never hesitate to run.... So we no go hear something like wife burst the scrotum of husband while sleeping.... Be wise

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Righteousness2(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Wonderful woman! That is a Good one.
The Man is a Foolish man.
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

How do you marry a man without due diligence and check to know if he is married or not?

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Kriss216: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2021
As an OG, on your wedding day, station your guys at the entrance of the Church... E get why.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by nzeobi(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Fire for fire,
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Foreverdope: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2021
The woman looks like one person I know on NL. I no go call name

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Richy4(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Was that really the best way to handle the situation..She ended up looking like...

Well If that makes her feel happy and fulfilled.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Kilotat: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2021
That woman try for the bride oooo. Now the bride will make a decision from an Inform mind! Check My Signature

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by GboyegaD(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why do it secretly if he wasn't a wicked fellow? No remorse from the man. Should the new bride choose to go ahead, she's only setting herself up for the same thing the old wife is going through now.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na wa ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Polynek(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kriss216:
As an OG, on your wedding day, station your guys at the entrance of the Church... E get why.
Why ? grin
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by greenie77: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Richy4:
Was that really the best way to handle the situation..She ended up looking like...

Well If that makes her feel happy and fulfilled.. embarassed

What other option(s) do you think she would have used to handle the situation?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by verybadmouth(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is very common in Nigeria. The man no play him games well.

African churches are scam

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by slawormiir: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Shameless officiating pastor

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by NwaNimo1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2021

11 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by WallpaperGuy: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
O
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

How do you marry a man without due diligence and check to know if he is married or not?

I wonder o.

No checking, no due diligence, not even allowing family to investigate.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by k777(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
How come the bride didn't fall down lol, I suppose they usually go unconscious or is it only in Nollywood��

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by MufasaLion: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
WTF? Nigga was casted. grin

Foolish man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by okomile(f): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
O pari grin

Game over

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Edoi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
I like that best man grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by younglleo: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
O
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by floss(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmmm....

The future is what again? grin

16 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by tuoyoojo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
This na better falling hand

If only the guy has come out clean

I just sorry for the new bride

See as she just weak like dodo

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by DropsMic(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
allow the man marry a second wife jare... He who pays the piper calls the tune
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Emmymyron5(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wow
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Brandonx(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
She’s a very useless and troublesome woman undecided

If I were to be the man She’s moving out when I get home.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.