Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Serious Questions That Has Been Borthering My Heart? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Serious Questions That Has Been Borthering My Heart? (708 Views)

My Heart Feels Heavy / Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... / How To Prepare For Interview Questions That Do Not Have A Right Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Questions That Has Been Borthering My Heart? by SpyAC(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
1, Is @SARS now the newest native doctors in town? based on their mode of dressing? (2)SARS, ARE they under Nigeria police or are they a force of their own? (3) Have they become so low that the arrest ppl anyhow nd demand money from them? (4) Is the govmnt not funding them well or what?
Re: Serious Questions That Has Been Borthering My Heart? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
To me, they are above the law.

The check your phone especially iphone users or guys with cars.

If you dress well, they suspect you.

They will be asking questions as if they want to send you on errands.

Meanwhile, na wetin dem go chop dem dey find.

In short, those guys are idiots.
I don't pity them whatsoever when they start reaping what they've sown.
Re: Serious Questions That Has Been Borthering My Heart? by onward4life(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
SARS is the new boko haram upgraded and updated via play store to replace Bombing malfunctions versions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Questions That Has Been Borthering My Heart? by summerflame(m): 5:36am On Nov 11, 2017
They are SPECIAL AUTHENTICATED ROBBERY SQUAD
Re: Serious Questions That Has Been Borthering My Heart? by sonature1: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2017
The first and only experience I had with them was not funny at all. They stopped the bike riding me to where I was going. The next thing was to ask for the receipt of my BlackBerry Passport and laptop after searching through the said phone.

Unfortunately, I didn't have their receipts on me. In truth, I was caught unawares. I told them I'd quickly go home and bring them, but they should tell me their station. Na em dem start to advise me grin

One of them said, "it's better well settle here because if you get to the station, there are many different laptops there and yours may go missing."

Well, I asked them to release the valuables but they refused, insisting I dropped 10k. I shouted, "10k?!" Do I look like a thief to you? They just walked out on me.

Finally, after wasting nearly 45 minutes with them, I told them my late dad was a retired police officer. They apologized and asked me to appreciate them with whatever amount I had. I coughed up 1k embarassed. They release my items and I walked away.

I learned the hard way! And today, each time I go out, the receipts of everything I have on me, including my boxer, is always on me grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

North China Construction Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment -{5 Positions} / Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Graduate Customer Care Executive / Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.