Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... (1118 Views)

My Heart Feels Heavy / Total Novice In Heavy Machine Now Works With Dangote Refinery. / Serious Questions That Has Been Borthering My Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Sapphy19(f): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Please help me push to front page ASAP

Please i am desperately in need of a job.
I am a graduate of National Open University of Nigeria , i studied Mass Communication(2017) and graduated with second class lower division
Please, i will do any job i'm offered, as long as it isn't prostitution and stealing am married with a child and currently based in Ibadan.
I'm dedicated, attentive to details, excellent communication skills both written and verbal , can work effectively in any position i find myself and i will above all put my best in the job.
Please, any recommendation or a nearby job in Ibadan will highly be appreciated , even if its nanny, bank cleaning job etc i will do it.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Bithub: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Eyah and I see lots of nanny cleaner jobs in and around Lekki. Little wonder the city is saturated
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Sapphy19(f): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2019
Thanks, what about Ibadan?
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Prec1ous(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
I don't know why I feel happy when I see women who are willing to work.

You may need to move to Lagos, the prospects in Ibadan are quite limited.

Unless you want to start a little business.
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Sapphy19(f): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Prec1ous:
I don't know why I feel happy when I see women who are willing to work.

You may need to move to Lagos, the prospects in Ibadan are quite limited.

Unless you want to start a little business.

Thanks for your advice, but starting a business requires capital if i can get a job i wil save up for it.
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Sapphy19(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please i need recommendations help a sister in need.
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Tobinrobin(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Would you like to Be added to a WhatsApp job recruiting group that works? Moreover ZEO Digital in ibadan is searching for a SEO intern although the pay is 30,000
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by kristen12(f): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Would you like to Be added to a WhatsApp job recruiting group that works? Moreover ZEO Digital in ibadan is searching for a SEO intern although the pay is 30,000
I'm interested. Can you post the link?
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Tobinrobin(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
kristen12:

I'm interested. Can you post the link?

No links can be posted on here. Send a personal message so I can send you the link via email..
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by micflo28(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
You can't do my kind of job. Find a business venture
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Sapphy19(f): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Tobinrobin post=84123928]Would you like to Be added to a WhatsApp job recruiting group that works? Moreover ZEO Digital in ibadan is searching for a SEO intern although the pay is 30,000[/quote
Yes please, here is my watsapp number please 08037277991
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Sapphy19(f): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2019
micflo28:
You can't do my kind of job. Find a business venture
please wat kind of job please
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by micflo28(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2019
Sapphy19:
uniform work
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by infogenius(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2019
Sapphy19:

I am a graduate of National Open University of Nigeria , i studied Mass Communication(2017) and graduated with second class lower division
Please, i will do any job i'm offered, as long as it isn't prostitution and stealing am married with a child and currently based in Ibadan.
I'm dedicated, attentive to details, excellent communication skills both written and verbal , can work effectively in any position i find myself and i will above all put my best in the job.
Please, any recommendation or a nearby job in Ibadan will highly be appreciated , even if its nanny, bank cleaning job etc i will do it.

Thanks.

I am sorry about ur experience
But here is what u can do immediately it this order

1. Apply for free funding for a business. Check my signature for details.

2. Get ur computer or go to a business centre and print out a simple advert for the position you seek with your phone number for reach. Print several copies and have them pasted in good locations. It's not a guarantee but it's worth the try as someone who needs ur service may sight ur advert.

3. Tell ur friends, church members etc that u need a nanny or cleaning job

4. Walk into the nearest company or banks that have cleaners, meet any of the and get the address of their corporate or their nearest office.
Write an application for the position you seek and submit at the office.

5. Consider real estate agency.

If u were in Lagos it may be easier to help. But the tips above with Grace of God can get u something in a few days.

All the best

PS - just saw this. U can apply https://www.nairaland.com/5534926/need-day-workers-ibadan
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by assisttohire: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2019
Please go to assisttohire.com or verifiedrecruit.com, we post daily job opportunities.

You may find a job that suits your interest in that location.

Sapphy19:

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Sapphy19(f): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Am so grateful for ur advice and contributions. God bless you all
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by assisttohire: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
You are welcome

Sapphy19:
Am so grateful for ur advice and contributions. God bless you all
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
micflo28:
uniform work
sir, I am interested if the pay is good. I am also searching for job. thank you sir.
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by micflo28(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sapphy19:
WhatsApp me 0.8.0.6.4.8.2.4.0.3.1
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by graciamore(f): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tobinrobin:
please I would love to join please
Re: Please Help Me Out My Heart Is Heavy... by Tobinrobin(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
graciamore:
please I would love to join please

Send a personal message

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? / What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" / Help!!! Information Needed On Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.