Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus (1912 Views)

The Undisputed Differences Between Mohammed And Jesus Christ. / "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. / The Difference Between Religion And Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Martinez19:
Tell him o. He is one those shit heads that pastorpreneurs use weekly to wipe their ass. He is devoid of a good reasoning prowess. Shadeyinka is not ashamed of himself, the piraha tribesmen are smarter than him. He couldn't even see through their simple logic. grin

I wish you knew the meaning of invention and the sense that discovery is different. From you I have learnt today that one can invent theories and equations. SMH!

The fact that you are willing to twist copy paste to your lies: Albert Einstent invented the Manhattan project?

And don't forget that Isaac Newton does not exist: according to you, there is none of his generations alive till now. In fact he had no children.!
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2017
Martinez19:
The readiness to believe in something without evidence is one of the hallmarks of a fool. If God can't prove himself and he wants us to take accept him without evidence, then he should not be taken seriously.

I just got your splendid point. Since I don't have an evidence for the love I have for my bae, it means love doesn't exist in the first place.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2017
shadeyinka:

I just got your splendid point. Since I don't have an evidence for the love I have for my bae, it means love doesn't exist in the first place.
you this idiot, surprise and think logically. Love exists, we all have felt love we have been influenced by it. Unlike love, Jesus is not an abstract concept and tangible proof of his existence must be made available if one must believe in him. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2017
Martinez19:
you this idiot, surprise and think logically. Love exists, we all have felt love we have been influenced by it. Unlike love, Jesus is not an abstract concept and tangible proof of his existence must be made available if one must believe in him. undecided
Uncultured, Rude, Rash and Duns all at the same time!
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
shadeyinka:

Uncultured, Rude, Rash and Duns all at the same time!
This should apply to you. I pity your children, if you have any, because you would have twisted their perception of reality with the lie called christianity. Good day. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
More photos of the piraha tribe.

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Niflheim(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
@martinez19,

The piraha men are far smarter than the average African christian who eats cockroach live on TV!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Or God-Hateism? / Easter, Christmas: Which Is More Significant? / Was Prof. Chinua Achebe Not A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.