Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! (1726 Views)

Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by ductive: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Your father! Fake Indian. Ranchhoddas Chanchad; the 3 Idiots. Your own idiocy has not left you even though the movie has ended. I know you. You monitoring demon, I command you to manifest, confess and leave or perish!
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Ranchhoddas: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
ductive:
Your father! Fake Indian. Ranchhoddas Chanchad; the 3 Idiots. Your own idiocy has not left you even though the movie has ended. I know you. You monitoring demon, I command you to manifest, confess and leave or perish!
Hahahaha...

E pain am...

Zombie oh Zombie...

Zombie oh Zombie...
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by mrschic2017: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yes I was there and was blessed and I ate to stupor of the very delicious meals that were prepared. I can't wait to be in the next! I bless the name of God for dr sign fireman,he is truly an outstanding giver. #Thanks
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Fmoney11111: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
#Ranchhoddas# You are a big fool. Hungry man.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by mrschic2017: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
You useless rancher or whatever your irrelevant name is, Go back to whoever that sent you and tell them that I said all of you put together have failed and are frustrated and hungry, you should go and beg the man of God for food instead of trying to mock his scriptural activities. It is shameless hypocritical bastards like you that will cue for more food, beggar! Bring your plate!
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Kmanfakay: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Sign crookman. Na the new format be that abi?

@branch hood rat.. You have just been cut off like a branch... And about your format, you have been formated ..
only a thief thinks like this.. You are a shame to every where your feet stands.. Standing on and in the Word of God.. 2Kings 2 : 24. To be fixed , based on Grace, accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour.. Also Remember..
Only the Anointing you spoke ill of will fix you.
If you like, go and carry 72 pastors for prayer point.. And if your are a " babalawo system " I will invoke your juju tomorrow in Church Service and give it another assignment. I Rest my case... Nonsense boy.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Ranchhoddas: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kmanfakay:

@branch hood rat.. You have just been cut off like a branch... And about your format, you have been formated ..
only a thief thinks like this.. You are a shame to every where your feet stands.. Standing on and in the Word of God.. 2Kings 2 : 24. To be fixed , based on Grace, accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour.. Also Remember..
Only the Anointing you spoke ill of will fix you.
If you like, go and carry 72 pastors for prayer point.. And if your are a " babalawo system " I will invoke your juju tomorrow in Church Service and give it another assignment. I Rest my case... Nonsense boy.

Zombie no go stop unless you tell am to stop...
Zombie...
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Kmanfakay: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Zombie no go stop unless you tell am to stop...
Zombie...

You got a little bit of truth consigning the name " zombie " .. Yea.. I once died, then got born again. That's why 2King 2 : 24 . shall catch up with you and over Shadow you. Back to Back. Lol.. I laugh at you.. Check it out!
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Kmanfakay: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
kevoh:

grin grin grin His members/multiple monikers are not even helping his case with their uncouth remarks spread over every Fireman thread, you begin to wonder if it's only touts he has as members.

Study Jesus Christ team... Lol! I laugh at you..
You and Randhoodrat , 2kings 2: 24 fall on you.. Tell your people that you caused effect yourself.. That you collected it on social media... Watch your ear..
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by frankdavidson(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bless the Lord.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Bishopmax45: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is not a fluke. It's real.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by ductive: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
I love my Father. He is a great man of God. I don't care if anyone has a problem with that. Ride on Daddy!
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Bombdem2017: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
God will continue to enrich you sir, as you have been a blessing to our present generation.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Bombdem2017: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Heart of gold!
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by owoaman4fireman: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
What a lovely experience. I love this kind of heavenly manna on earth ,
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Kismet14: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, our Lord JESUS did the same, so by their fruits you shall know them to
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Eightsteps: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
I was there life
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by frano4rreal: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Free food for all, including the haters.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Kismet14: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
I am not surprised at all at Dr.Fireman's generosity.
Our Lord JESUS Christ did the same. By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Mzjella2017: 12:06am On Nov 15, 2017
What a beautiful day, God bless our Man of Gid Dr Sign Fireman.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by owoaman4fireman: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2017
This is càlled operation feed the nation,dàddy you are blessed all the way
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Kmanfakay: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2017
only God is Perfect...

So,......

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Ranchhoddas: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzjella2017:
What a beautiful day, God bless our Man of Gid Dr Sign Fireman.
Thunder fire your god of man.

Oya attack me.

Zombie.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by mrschic2017: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
That's my father! God bless you dad! There was plenty to eat and drink and take away! Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed it! You should come!
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by frankdavidson(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2017
[s][/s]
Ranchhoddas:
[s]You have opened another account to defend your god of man.

You no get sense at all.

I hope he's paying you enough for this nonsense. Or maybe you are just brainwashed and cannot help yourself. In any case you are an idiot.

He's lucky Nigeria is a backwater nation where people get away with all sorts of atrocities.
In any sane clime, he would have been in jail for the rest of his life or even executed for the murder of that girl.
Serious thunder fire you and your pastor. Zombie[/s].

Mr has got not one clue what he's saying.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Captainfire777: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Thunder fire your god of man.

Oya attack me.

Zombie.
it looks like the evil spirit of ur great grandfather's are still at work in you... U can try going to the mountain with 75days prayer points.. The truth is that better for a blind man to follow a man that see tru the thick forest.. Please friend.. U ARE JUST BEEN VERY STUPID.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Gnetwork: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Captainfire777:
it looks like the evil spirit of ur great grandfather's are still at work in you... U can try going to the mountain with 75days prayer points.. The truth is that better for a blind man to follow a man that see tru the thick forest.. Please friend.. U ARE JUST BEEN VERY STUPID.
The free food program is just a scam
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by nmuo: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
wow its very delicious
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by analize701: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Nissy9993:
Wow! Its amazing, GOD has been using my father "SIGN FIREMAN" to be a blessing to multitudes. Be around this sunday at " WHITE HOUSE HALL, BESIDE JALISCO FIELD OSHODI" It will be happening there live..
abeg, who be Sign Fireman?
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by naijaboy756: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Captainfire777:
How do i believe the god of your prophet when you insult people like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg / White Supremacy Hand Work, Wake Up Africa / KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.