Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! (1718 Views)

Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Nike2015: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Anyone can go there and eat any quantity of whatever they want free!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by jdluv(f): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
please where is this holdin....Let me pack my extra foodflask

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Nissy9993: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wow! Its amazing, GOD has been using my father "SIGN FIREMAN" to be a blessing to multitudes. Be around this sunday at " WHITE HOUSE HALL, BESIDE JALISCO FIELD OSHODI" It will be happening there live..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by ductive: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
@ White House Hall, Beside Jalisco Field, Bolade Oshodi, Lagos.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Sparkcle: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nike2015:
Anyone can go there and eat any quantity of whatever they want free!

Amazing philanthropist! Dr Fireman is known for his good will and charitable works together with raw anointing for miracles! . I was there and I enjoyed myself. I ate so much I lost the taste of any other thing but the delicious meal I had that day! Everyone was full. We had fun! Thank you sir. Please sir, when is the next one sir?

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Dominic2017(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please you're instructed to go and pack the people on your street! Bring them...
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Fmoney11111: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Any were you can find dr fireman Church. Stay bless
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Fmoney11111: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wow God of dr fire man is on again. Free FOOD FOR ALL. DON'T MISS IT THIS TIME.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Kmanfakay: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Feeding people daily.. Only God can bless him.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Nissy9993: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
I was there You know,I came, i ate to my fill and had more than enough to take home.'Hahaha' Am a living witness, and will be present this sunday. BE THERE!!
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Dominic2017(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sign Fireman is a real man of God. No matter your problem please the only favour you can do to yourself is to try to locate his ministry. I cant wait to be in your next meeting.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Theyra: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Awesome, what a heart of a giver.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Fmoney11111: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oh GOD of my FATHER DR FIRE MAN. HEY FOOD FOR ALL GOD BLESS YOU DAD.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by chukzillo1: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
@#Dr. Sign Fireman#
He is a man sent from GOD, the response of your miraculous gospel is overwhelming, doing good.

More GRACE Daddy....
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by aseigri: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is the quality of a real man o of God just like the days of our Lord Jesus Christ were he fed the multitudes
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by aseigri: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Thanks you O great Man of God. For saying yes to God

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Emperor2017: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Be there! It is at Oshodi (White House hall, Jalisco Field, Oshodi). I went there the last time and I ate so much that I was filled all day. Come and experience it!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by aseigri: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
For God to choose you and raised you for the final move of the Holy ghost for such a time as this there is hope for this generation May God who had called continue to bless and protect you and your ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by aseigri: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
What are you still waiting out there if you are craving for prove in life look for the ministry of Dr sign Fireman and watch your life grow from glory to glory

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by aseigri: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
For God to choose you and raised you for the final move of the Holy ghost for such a time as this there is hope for this generation May God who had called continue to bless and protect you and your ministry

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Ranchhoddas: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sign crookman. Na the new format be that abi?

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Mzjella2017: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
@ Ranchhoddas or what ever you are called, you are very stupid, just say you are hungry, stop hiding it, come to Jalisco field, White House hall, food there is enough, don’t worry we will ignore your stupidity and give you food, you have your choice to pick as many as you one.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Mzjella2017: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
This programme has changed several life for the better. God bless our man of God, whom God has called to take the final move of God to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Ranchhoddas: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mzjella2017:
@ Ranchhoddas or what ever you are called, you are very stupid, just say you are hungry, stop hiding it, come to Jalisco field, White House hall, food there is enough, don’t worry we will ignore your stupidity and give you food, you have your choice to pick as many as you one.
You have opened another account to defend your god of man.

You no get sense at all.

I hope he's paying you enough for this nonsense. Or maybe you are just brainwashed and cannot help yourself. In any case you are an idiot.

He's lucky Nigeria is a backwater nation where people get away with all sorts of atrocities.
In any sane clime, he would have been in jail for the rest of his life or even executed for the murder of that girl.
Serious thunder fire you and your pastor. Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by jdluv(f): 5:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Fmoney11111:
cry
Fmoney11111:
D church is not in akure

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by kevoh(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
grin grin grin His members/multiple monikers are not even helping his case with their uncouth remarks spread over every Fireman thread, you begin to wonder if it's only touts he has as members.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Captainfire777: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
he cooks better than you and your whole family combined together.... Does UR general overseer cook.. OR DO U WANT TO EAT... USAA(longtrooth)
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Captainfire777: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2017
kevoh:

grin grin grin His members/multiple monikers are not even helping his case with their uncouth remarks spread over every Fireman thread, you begin to wonder if it's only touts he has as members.
is it that ur stupid or blind or defth .. Try and change the lives of people.(U WILL RUN DOWN) let alone buhari's regime.. And SIGN FIREMAN has changed the lives of many... So my brother calculate before u comment..
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Captainfire777: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You have opened another account to defend your god of man.

You no get sense at all.

I hope he's paying you enough for this nonsense. Or maybe you are just brainwashed and cannot help yourself. In any case you are an idiot.

He's lucky Nigeria is a backwater nation where people get away with all sorts of atrocities.
In any sane clime, he would have been in jail for the rest of his life or even executed for the murder of that girl.
Serious thunder fire you and your pastor. Zombie.
CAN U SAY ALL THESE TO HIS FACE. ANIMAL FROM SAMBISA ZOO.
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Ranchhoddas: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Captainfire777:
CAN U SAY ALL THESE TO HIS FACE. ANIMAL FROM SAMBISA ZOO.
Sense fall on you.
*Singing Fela*

Zombie oh Zombie

Zombie oh Zombie...

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by ductive: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Sense fall on you.
*Singing Fela*

Zombie oh Zombie

Zombie oh bZombie...

Your father! Fake Indian. Ranchhoddas Chanchad; the 3 Idiots. Your own idiocy has not left you even though the movie has ended. I know you. You monitoring demon, I command you to manifest, confess and leave or perish!
Re: Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! by Superpower(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Mzjella2017:
is this what fireman teach you in church?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Believe In A Trinity By Saying God Is THAT ONE Who Sent Him? John 8:42 / Why Does The Devil Tempt People? / Winners’s Chapel Easter Youth Alive Camp 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.