Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) (16511 Views)

First Bank Debtors. Starcomms Owing N40b / Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / Tony Elumelu's Daughter, Oge, Steals The Heart Of Instagram Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by joinnow: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
DozieInc:
Crazy debtors, serves them right.
Can we break the egg now? cheesy cheesy

Permission granted

Break only from the small end cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by talk2percy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha kikikikikik grin grin grin grin grin...Smart lady! She must not break the last egg till u receive the remaining 50k ooo
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by Lexusgs430: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
I love her style joor.....
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by Spectre007: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
WealthyMay:
U should have wait Till next weekend and collect d 50k bfr u post dis. You don't know if d husband or anyone of d debtor's family is on nairaland..

undecided
Exactly.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by omhor(f): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin. chain I no fit laff ooo.....
People with funny behavior sha, dey will owe you some money and still be your Oga, on top your money, haa na wa o.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
That was how one who owed my mother cried crocodile tears, and even said she'd kill herself because of the debt.
Lucky for her, my mother doesn't like such things and gave her another one week. I just thank God I have my Father's kinda heart when it comes to issues like this; if you want my product, pay 60% up front, not even 50%.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by okonja(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Two hours later, I get a text message. "Good evening ma, this is XYZ's husband. I have sent 50k to your account. I promise to send the balance by next weekend. Please can we break the last egg?"

Laugh wan kill me die with this last line oh!...... grin grin grin
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by edoman2016: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
That was how one who owed my mother cried crocodile tears, and even said she'd kill herself because of the debt.
Lucky for her, my mother doesn't like such things and gave her another one week. I just thank God I have my Father's kinda heart when it comes to issues like this; if you want my product, pay 60% up front, not even 50%.
If it is a new product, customers won't pay you 60℅ up front. You will have no choice than to supply them on credit and collect payment after sales.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by Olasigun01(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2017
cooldude62:
When you are doing business in Nigeria, you have to be smart like this lady. Her ingenuity should be applauded! I came across this and thought to share.

http://alimoshostandard..com.ng/2017/11/nigerian-debtors-mad-people-mad.html

I pray that nothing bad should happen to that woman for U not to be taken responsible.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by cooldude62(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olasigun01:

I pray that nothing bad should happen to that woman for U not to be taken responsible.

The point is not to owe people unnecessarily. They have invested their time and expertise.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by iamuye(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Isn't it rather ridiculous that you have the guts to call out debtors when you are a chronic debtor. I worked for you last year at the African Fashion weekend and till today you are yet to pay me, each time I call to ask for my money you'll say "send me your account number" which I've lost count on how many times I've sent it (abi u dey chop the account number?). Madam if you don't pay me before the end of this month, na 7 black eggs, 7 red eggs and 7 white eggs (eyin awo) be your case. And I mean it.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by martinsfm(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
fairprince:

Not exactly correct pls. She knew she was wrong and open to 'anything'. So she had cause to fear. If her hands and conscience were clear, they would have been no fear at all.
sent you a message bro..pls respond
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by fairprince(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
martinsfm:
sent you a message bro..pls respond

Just responded Sir.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by martinsfm(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
fairprince:

Just responded Sir.
sent anoda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bankers Defrauded Wema Bank, CBN – Witness / Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange / Dangote Fertiliser Plant To Commence Operations Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.