Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why Don't You Try This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Don't You Try This! (735 Views)

Why Don't You Create An Opportunity For Yourself First? / If You Lose Your Job In Amerikkka - Don't You Have To Go Home? / Don't You Have A Job Or You Are Tired Of What You Do. There's A Solution To That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't You Try This! by webgurus: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hello Guys,
This is to let you guys know that I have discovered a survey site that pays you $6 just for signing up with them. Then you will be given some websites to evaluate, each website you evaluate you get paid $4 each. so the more site you evaluate the more money you make. You can withdraw your money once is up to $75.
Guys i've been enjoying this for a long time now, i don't wanna enjoy alone any longer. No matter how small it is, is better than nothing. Why waste your time on facebook when you can convert tht same time into money. You don't have any thing to lose, cos you ain't paying for any thing. Registration is free. They pay you that much because they make a lot of money from the websites you evaluate.
Wanna give it a try? then click on my signature below.
Enjoy
Re: Why Don't You Try This! by Afoljyde: 5:11am On Mar 22, 2010
Guy how true is this thn?, ave just tried it and got like twenty somethn dollas, is it true u get this money?, pls tell me how u retrieve ur money. Another I want to ask is that when u open the sites for evaluation, do u ave to fill the fields in there or u just view the site and xpress ur opinion?, pls reply.
Re: Why Don't You Try This! by jamisie: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2010
Pls i need details/web of this information. Here is my mail jalawiye2006@yahoo.com
Re: Why Don't You Try This! by funlola: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2010
pls can u tell me more about this pls am interested . this is my email funmmy08@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Why Don't You Try This! by cydophobia(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2010
Pally how u dey?
Please can u give me more details on how it works?.
abassido4u@yahho.com.
thanks.
Re: Why Don't You Try This! by adjain(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2010
Okay okay guys, I know you are probably excited about the whole six dollar and 75 dollars thing but it is a sca, trust me!! I do not always log on to nairaland, but i feel it is my duty to stop you from falling into this pit!!! I KNOW what i am talking about. I used to be an awsurveys patriot, worked my ass off till it was 75 dollars and asked them to pay thru my paypal, you know what happened? They deducted it and told me it would reflect in the next three or four days. Well guess what? It is three months and I have received nothing!!! Meanwhile, my paypal is still getting me cash from other websites,

You have been warned: AWSURVEYS IS SCAM!!!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! / Global Reach Consult / Opportunities In The Oil & Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.