Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) (50884 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Raping 8-year-old Girl At Knifepoint In Kebbi / Trevor Noye Kidnaps "Racist" White Woman, Forces Her To Watch Program On Slavery / Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by twilliamx(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Na wa
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by correctguy101(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2017
pyyxxaro:

depends on the type of libido tongue
If he has HE GOAT libido
Then it can't be controlled
If I de lie
Ask Tuface sad
He Goat libido you say? I'll make him fvck a wall... And you go dey compare the animal with my own 2Baba, are you alright? angry
You too nid to be flogged angry

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Johnbosco77(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2017
13years old?
Habaaas...

1 Like

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2017
Na dem. Smh

1 Like

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2017
I concur my G undecided
Whatsappmathema:
rapist should die by hanging their balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2017
That is development they brought to south west

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Tivgal(f): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Look at the idiots face.. why waste time? Hang him to death

1 Like

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by thotianna: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Both the man and his wife are useless animals. I hope he rots in jail for raping and threatening that child.
And what is with men and wanting to have sex with every female they live under the same roof with? Even children?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by pmatchuks: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Am sure Him eye don clear now? Rubbish
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Smutt360raven: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2017
If this was a Danladi Mohammed?

It is well.
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2017
He is not hausa-fulani and he's not a Muslim
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Imagin the funny tin be say the man still dey look the girl for the pix, he is still like "shaybe me and u? I must band u agian after this court case idiot"..............I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by kelvinos2002(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2017
An erected penis has no conscience. Kongi no good at all!!!
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by monex(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Bolustical:
AMAOBI raped a 13 year old house maid

Paedophiles! Same way Ojukwu married a Bianca with whom he is 38 years older than.

Ironically, they will be the first to say PMB married Aisha while covering their own dirts.

(1) Amaobi's case is rape. it is wrong and is condemned by any tribe
(2) Bianca was not a minor when Ojukwu married her. Age difference between spouses is not logically equivalent to marrying a minor.

you are a tribalist though so no surprise logic always evades you.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by OhiOfIhima: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2017
tiswell:
Look at his face...God help me to take care of my family to avoid stories like this Amen
Amin bro, I tap from ur prayer.
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by olabrad: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2017
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/husband-rapes-housemaid-at-knifepoint-wife-forces-her-to-drink-concoction/

This shows that igbos are also rapists like every other tribe in Nigeria. You guys aren't different in any way.
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by BabaCool1987(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2017
pyyxxaro:

depends on the type of libido tongue

If he has HE GOAT libido

Then it can't be controlled

If I de lie

Ask Tuface sad
bros you sound very funny.
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by maasoap(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2017
She said , “I love the girl like my own child . I love the girl very much . Even when she was stealing money in the house , I took her to our church for deliverance .

“ It is true that she reported to me that my husband raped her . But she only reported once and that was this last time . I was shocked . I wanted to faint. I held my chest and was crying.”

This woman can lie.
BTW: it looks like it is the only the man that was charged to court. What about the wife who gave concoction to the girl to drink at scissors point? Was she not culpable enough. Besides, she wouldn't disclose what she gave her to drink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
Bolustical:

Paedophiles! Same way Ojukwu married a Bianca with whom he is 38 years older than.

Ironically, they will be the first to say PMB married Aisha while covering their own dirts.
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2017
Bolustical:

Such people abounds in the EASTERN part of Nigeria so the reason for baby factories.
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by tombeh(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2017
What's in this little girl that his wife doesn't have....nawa for some man oo
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by psammyCUTE(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2017
Please help me click on the link in support of my friend, as she bids to become FACE OF YABATECH HEROES

please LIKE the page YABATECH HEROES AWARDS BY GREAT THINKERS CLUB first to ensure that the LIKES are valid

Then hit LIKE for MARTINS ANU B. on her photo....she's a light skinned, good looking young lady!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=813889375482738&id=4817966720253R

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and response
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by judgedredd22(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2017
NinaArsenal:
Mr . Ulonna Amaobi

nne, you will make a good wife o! ..so how far now? cheesy
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Bolustical:

Are you this daft or you are just pretending?

1 Like

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Originalsly: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2017
I stopped after reading the father. ... a pastor...was financially challenged....I still trying to swallow this one!
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
just see the idiots face..idiots evrywhere..

I still dont know why Rapture hasnt taken place yet...

If rape cases rises to this climax at 2019..how will the next 10 yrs be like?..

God is really patient with sinners ooo..if to say na me be God eh...i for don sound dat trumpet 20 yrs ago..but i no be God sha...
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Bullhari007(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
make she swear the thing no sweet her... this desert people that like joystick pass themselves
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by IhateRetards: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/husband-rapes-housemaid-at-knifepoint-wife-forces-her-to-drink-concoction/

See the way the idiot eyes be lyk frog wey spend im summer for inside hot water......They should have castrated the idiot before sending him to prison
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by IhateRetards: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Whatsappmathema:
rapist should die by hanging their balls

Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by forreelinc(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
cool I hope he gets r@ped in prison
Re: Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) by Richtronix(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
A M A O B I

just came here to spell the name out and make sure he's a true flattino

Igbo BASTARD RAPIST.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings / Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) / Weed Smoker Almost Ran Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.