Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) (78694 Views)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Say no more. Na for ghana e happen
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by medexico(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2017
How are you sure it is DSTV? what if it is TSTV?

1 Like

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Foolish innovation
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Immaculate909(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2017
I guessed the corpse has an Architect son who has never won a contract all his life
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by matrixme(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2017
It's just like hushpuppy making noise with Gucci paraphernalia and stuffs when the really rich ones don't give a Bleep.
Imagine the coffin that Pope John Paul II was buried in

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Probably papa dont wana miss the wold cup come nxt yr,so he can be able to be watching It from his grave. Buh my question is who is he gona shout 'Is a Goallll!!!!' with wen nigeria scores?.............. I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by correctguy101(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2017
dapsoneh:
Africaaaaa! This is why Africa will continue to be backward

Bros, how is this the reason Africa is backwards?

Ayam not understanding you undecided
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by correctguy101(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Say no more. Na for ghana e happen

I no go lie, my mind just tell me same thing as I read the topic.... grin
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by LargeBreed(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Spicycat:
That's one amongst several things i love about Islam, they don't act as directionless people, they carry out their burial rites in an orderly and well coordinated manner not like this confused lots here.
your profile pix is one of the things i love about u.
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Sanchase: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
I wonder what will be in those guy's Cvs.

For example, one of them will write 1 year experience throwing casket up angry

Godjone:
HE IS DEAD AND GONE ANYTHING DEY DO NOW IS IN VAIN angry

ON A SECOND THOUGHT, IS IT OUT OF JOBLESSNESS THESE GUYS TOOK UP A CASKET DANCING JOB OR IT WAS BORNE OUT OF PASSION
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Actuarydeji(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nonsense!!!
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Food for insects.
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by RX480(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bizarre
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by mcchancer(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Spicycat:
That's one amongst several things i love about Islam, they don't act as directionless people, they carry out their burial rites in an orderly and well coordinated manner not like this confused lots here.

Yes, cos they observe the rites as ordained by Allah SWT through the Holy prophet SAW. So it has to appeal to everyone. Such are the ways of real untempered divine laws.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Offpoint: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Prolly , Baba is an Arsenal Fan that could not witness Arsenal winning the Champions League in his lifetime and he told his children to make sure they get him a DSTV dish in a beautiful house to keep watching his favourite football team in yonder until they win!
Perhaps!!
your chill level is zero... and your savagery is 200% gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Offpoint:
your chill level is zero... and your savagery is 200% gringrin
Hahaha, I'll take that as a compliment bro!!
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by consultancy: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
illiteracy undecided
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Offpoint: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Hahaha, I'll take that as a compliment bro!!
loool, Arsenal will surprise you before 2070gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by kheart(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Prolly , Baba is an Arsenal Fan that could not witness Arsenal winning the Champions League in his lifetime and he told his children to make sure they get him a DSTV dish in a beautiful house to keep watching his favourite football team in yonder until they win!
Perhaps!!

Bros u don't cray cray
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
And just because they bury someone in a completely different way makes Africa backwards? Clap for yourself my dear.

Anyhow anyone chooses his body to decompose, is his business. That it's not by cremation or the way foreigners do theirs, don't make Africa backwards.

Backward is if we Africans choose to eat the dead body, instead of burying or burning it. undecided

dapsoneh:
Africaaaaa! This is why Africa will continue to be backward
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by mikaael(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Samsimple:
why them no add swimming pool and football viewing centre

is in d underground of the coffin.....u can go n check if you are in doubt
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by mikaael(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Milonis:
He's gonna watch every match of the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Steady light

do u envy him??
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Spicycat:
a thread was asking what is the biblical instructions on burial rites of Christians, and no single answer was given to explain this funny process.

Is that you in the picture?
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Baba dom turn landlord for land of the dead. He will rent some rooms in his duplex
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by armadeo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol.

I thought the house was in the background had to look again. Realistic one.

Wasteful though
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
mikaael:

do u envy him??
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
We are so wasteful...spend before their death not after they don't know what excesses you do
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by bamikole002(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by preselect(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
if una like, build casket wey be like white house, e don die be say e don die, and the worms will still eat him body inside that casket.
and i hope he left enough money for those who will mourn him? abi dem don spend all their money for casket?

nonsense with bad ingredients angry

and I blame Buhari for all this nonsense angry . . . . . yes I said it. grin
since the bloodsucker became president, the death rate has gone so high in nigeria and casket makers have become so bury with a booming economy that they have started getting creative.

#BlameBuhari

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Millsz: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
OK!! I'm an arsenal fan but this really got me!! Lmao..
modelmike7:
Perhaps!!
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Belafonte(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Spicycat:

Hello Spicy, did the "other people" offend you somehow? Let's try to be sensitive and tolerant to other people's way of life as well. It costs nothing. Ok, sweetheart?
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Millsz:
OK!! I'm an arsenal fan but this really got me!! Lmao..

Lol, perhaps that's what really happens o!!!
Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.