Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well (2455 Views)

Which Federal Government Parastatal Pays Well / Five Jobs That Will Be Extinct By 2028 / A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by dondavad: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Here's my compiled list of top jobs that are less stressful, gives flexibility and pays quite well.

1. I.T jobs:
All I.T jobs ranging from app developer, web developer, networker, database administrator e.t.c are known to pay well plus they give flexibility. Sometimes these professionals are known to state their own working hours

2. Actuary:
This job is for lovers of mathematics. Actuaries often work for insurance companies, analyzing risk and helping their employers minimize costs.

3. Education jobs:
Teaching, education counseling, lecturing e.t.c all jobs in the educational sector provides flexibility and also pays quite well as you climb the ladder. You can also start your own business and still keep your job.

4. Talent agent:
A talent agent is someone who represents professional actors, writers, performers, musicians, artists e.t.c. They work on behalf of their clients to promote and represent their interests, and will typically handle the majority of all interactions between their client and the employer. They don't make as those professionalprofessional s they represent but they sure do make mouth watering bucks. It also gives flexibility.

5. Graphics designer/animator:
They create multiple images, known as frames, which give an illusion of movement called animation when displayed in rapid sequence. Animators can work in a variety of fields including film, television, and video games. They earn fat salaries and have short working hours
visit
www.istudentgist..com
to continue

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by Ajoboss(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Front page material

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by Alexgeneration(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Who told you they are not stressful? Only living in this country is enough stress

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by homotayo11(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Did you just say animation is a less stressful job..

Maybe you should start yours and see how many days it takes... with this nigerian Light

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by dondavad: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ajoboss:
Front page material
thanks boss
Re: Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by giddykay: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
homotayo11:
Did you just say animation is a less stressful job..

Maybe you should start yours and see how many days it takes... with this nigerian Light
it's not easy at all my brother, sometimes to create classic tween, setting it to motion is a problem, some parts of the image animated may not move..its so complicated
Re: Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by PastorMB(m): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2017
lol...

I concur with the I.T Jobs tho...

Nothing is as soft as being a digital Marketer.

You make your thousand right from your bedroom.

Bad news!! You must pay to learn!

If you are in Lagos, Click here to register
Re: Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by SirKriz(m): 1:50am On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:
lol...

I concur with the I.T Jobs tho...

Nothing is as soft as being a digital Marketer.

You make your thousand right from your bedroom.

Bad news!! You must pay to learn!

If you are in Lagos, Click here to register

Stop saying sh*t... They are lot of free online resources one can learn from, though it would cost you internet connection, time and dedication.

Just place your advert and get on with your life. Your clients will still approach you if you're good enough, you don't have to spread falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by PastorMB(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
SirKriz:

Stop saying sh*t... They are lot of free online resources one can learn from, though it would cost you internet connection, time and dedication.

Just place your advert and get on with your life. Your clients will still approach you if you're good enough, you don't have to spread falsehood.

In a bid to make sense, we still landed at the same point. Doesn't all the bolded translate to money even without having a mentor?

That is why I see a lot of people with Google certification, yet no Hand-on experience, no idea of how it works in reality and so on.

FREE online resources won't make you a guru. Even white people pay subscriptions to know exactly how digital marketing works. That is why the average white blogger earns megabucks than the average Nigerian blogger.

#PEace.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by kolajoo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
I present wink

(1) (Reply)

2018 Tizeti Graduate Trainee Recruitment (6 Roles) / Test Invite From 07003000000 With No Company Name. / Please Thank God With Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.