Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How Do You Always Feel When Someone Misspell A Word? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Always Feel When Someone Misspell A Word? (373 Views)

Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? / Is Phone Auto Correction Is The Major Cause Of Misspell Of English words? / FANIMOROUS: A Word Coined From Yoruba Language Added To The Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Always Feel When Someone Misspell A Word? by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mistake in words spelling sometime is from the way we pronounce the words based on our tribes and intonations this has been my reckon. But its obvious that most people fail to observe those silent letters in words spelling. So to me i feel they dont read news,make write up.
Few examples below based on tribal misspelling of words;
Eat-heat
Rector-lector
Pipty-fifty
General examples
Televition-television
Nera-naira
ganerator-generator
moto-motor
wicket-wicked
Please o am not perfect but lets try help one another in spellings.
Re: How Do You Always Feel When Someone Misspell A Word? by Nbote(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Other ppl's spelling shld b d least of ur concerns. Ur grammar shld b
Re: How Do You Always Feel When Someone Misspell A Word? by PrincessBecks(f): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
To start with, it's misspell and not miss-spell.

Go sort yourself out first.
Re: How Do You Always Feel When Someone Misspell A Word? by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
PrincessBecks:
To start with, it's misspell and not miss-spell.

Go sort yourself out first.
hmmm thanks prof we can modify this. now back to business
Re: How Do You Always Feel When Someone Misspell A Word? by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Zero joy people above me. the purpose of the thread has been 'raped' cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Information On Admission/registration School Of Post Graduate Studies Unizik / Release Vmware 1V0-701 Pdf Dump / JAMB 2018 Sales Of UTME Registration Form Begins November 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.